Feels thread anyone?

Feels thread anyone?
>Be me 10 years ago
>Have best friend who's closer to me than my own brothers
>We both decide to join the Army because we both were young and dumb
>Went through basic, both having a good time because we could always be sure that we've got eachothers backs
>After basic we get sent off to Iraq
>At the time he just had married , his wife pregnant with his daughter
>During one of our patrols we spot a fat mudshit who had stepped on a landmine
>While I call it in since we weren't equiped to deal with it, atleast our squad wasn't, he moved in closer to try and calm the fat shit down
I won't go into detail of what went down but a tl;dr fatshit and my best friend die in the explosion, most of the squad die in the firefight that followed
>Fast forward to now
>Last friday it was his birthday so I went to his wife's place to celebrate/remember him and to see his daughter whom I've been raising ever since I got back from my service
>Why am I raising her? Because I grew up without a father and I don't want my best friends daughter to grow up without a dad
>Got shitfaced while there, ended up sleeping with his wife
>Haven't seen them since Sunday, feel too guilty to see them
Should I kill myself for fucking my best friends wife or marry his wife and make sure his kid has a dad?
Pic unrelated ofc

Naa

Make sure that kid has a dad, he would have wanted his daughter to be happy

And his wife too. I think by sleeping with her you did him a favor.

How did I do him a favour? I fucked my best friends wife while we both were drunk..I still miss the cheeky fucker to this day, so I can't stop feeling like I betrayed him by fucking his wife..

Tell her respectfully that it was a one time thing but you only wanna be around for the kid.

Well she has needs, he is dead, you stepped in. Off course you miss him, she does too. You are being a father for his daughter and maybe a man to his wife. All signs for building a nice family. Yoy are doing the right thing man, care for the living not for the dead.

This.

Your friend would like you to take care of his family more than some stranger.

Care for the living, not for the dead, eh? I guess you guys are right, but is there any way to not feel guilty for doing it? I just feel like I'm pissing on his grave by doing this..

He would probably have liked for you to do this. It's better than his wife whoring herself out to any man and the daughter growing up to be fucked up. Also, if you start a relationship with his wife, you fill in for him, which he would have most likely have preferred to his daughter and wife having no one.

Pretty sure the bibles got your back on this one, if that helps.
Lol, it's until death do em part anyways, no?

I a strange way I think you are honouring him by taking care of his wife and daughter. Off course you feel guilty, she does too. Go over there and talk about it with her. Be serious, tell her how you feel, cry together, continue making a difference.

No, there isn't. You're in a shitty situation. Asking if there's a way for it not to feel shitty is understandable. But really you have done nothing wrong.

I guess I'll go call her in a few, gotta sober up a bit, had a few drinks since I got home from work. Thannks for beeing so supportive guys, if anyone else wants to vent, go ahead and try and keep the thread alive, I'll report back here after the phone call

Good luck soldier.

eliminate alcohol from your life
its a disease like war
sorry for ur loss

Quick op. Contact Hollywood movie studios and get make your story a movie. Toodle durr kill yourself

>continue making a difference. Kek

Well after a short talk, she started to cry about how guilty she feels for fucking me...When I said that I'd like to try and be closer to both her and Alice (I'll call his kid by name I guess), she said that I can move in with them if I'd like to, on the condition that I don't drink like I did last friday...
Have I done something good for once in a long while?

You did. Be proud.
Keep your promise to her and do not drink to get drunk when she or Alice is around.

As you said 'I grew up without a father and I don't want my best friends daughter to grow up without a dad'. So be there for the daughter. She needs you.

Looks like you got yourself a family so I'm sure it is good. Opportunity to move on.

>also, is the wife hot?

Let's call this movie "Playing with Ryans privates"

You should step in there and marry her and raise the kid as your own.

give her another kid and you are set

ready made family, just add dad.

A solid 8/10 in my eyes, as he said in his wedding to me "On a one to ten scale, she's nine hundred." She's got a nice ass, big jiggly tits, pale blue eyes and black curly hair.
And I've got to say, you guys have been here for me for a pretty good while so I want to say thanks to each and every one of you wonderful people, except the shitposters/shills...

Choke on a dick faggot

go fk urself u faggot

Then you are set user for having a family.

Just don't rush things (its going to be awkawrd at first to be a couple with her), talk it over face to face and adapt to new situation

i was reading ur story time there m8 and was waiting to get hit with some twist that only Sup Forums can provide...
But as far i see u'r ok to go, if u like the lady and the kid marry and maybe make another...
As long u like/"love" the lady and her kid, nothing for pity or stuff

He's dead, who cares? One day you'll be dead and nothing you've done in this life will really matter so you might as well have some fun. If you want to do it then go for it.

Glad we could help. Last piece of advice from me. People you know are going to have a negative opinion on this, ignore that.

OP I don't care about your shitty made up story.
You really should spend time doing something to make your life better instead of baiting this shitlords into replying.