How ugly would a woman have to be for you to turn down a no strings attached blowjob?

how ugly would a woman have to be for you to turn down a no strings attached blowjob?

Divide by zero question. It's impossible to be too ugly to sick my duck.

what about if she had really messed up teeth and lips?

>sick my duck

did you listen to outkast growing up, friend?

I would beg to differ, but we all have different tastes.

OP, if I were even remotely attracted to them, I wouldn't hesitate to let them suck on the hole I piss out of.

It's Chris chan

she'd have to not have a penis

would you let an 80 year old woman do it then?

If she's like visibly diseased or something, otherwise eh, get sucking

Pic related I see...

Well done user.

Amy Schumer the SJW propagandist cunt

>how ugly would a woman have to be for you to turn down a no strings attached blowjob?

that there is miles past the industry standard, she'd only use you for a free meal

>OP, if I were even remotely attracted to them, I wouldn't hesitate to let them suck on the hole I piss out of.

but what about letting women do it?

not that ugly.. i quickly wanted to say, its enough if she has a butter face... but actually...

if she is only a butter face, so hot body, then sure yeaah,, however

in general if she is closer to some junkie, homeless, whatever looking... human, or obvious lack of hygiene, no teeth, stuff like that, then no way

You picked the right one

As long as she's clean, dosn't have a dick and won't expect me to return the favor who cares, she can sit unter my desk and do her work, so I don't have to see her.

Amy's not ugly, so yes

Shed have to be fat as Jesus

>Amy's not ugly,

I guess that's just a really shitty photo of a pig in make up then? bad lighting on her so called comedy specials?

you fucking white knight cuck

You don't like her politics. Otherwise she's fine but a bit chunky.

>You don't like her politics

nope, she's a fat, unfunny, joke steeling cunt which is why she's so unpopular

I don't like blowjobs that much and would rather jack off, so probably wouldnt let anything below average suck my dick, but I'm weird so there's that.

Pretty much has to have been born female and STD free... and that's it.