Sup Forums what was your earliest internet memories?

Sup Forums what was your earliest internet memories?

mine is watching shitty pivot stick figure animations back when YouTube first became a thing but back then they were the coolest and funniest things I had ever seen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GTQsKPCiJ38
youtube.com/watch?v=yU5KXTDCf-0
youtube.com/watch?v=ImC7qTUW-Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=3STQ0VRH_es
youtube.com/watch?v=OXPyxgF9d6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Happy tree friends

Altavista or some other forgotten search engine back in like 96-97?

Laughing my prepubescent balls off at Z-Thing.

looking up pokemon lists on yahoolagins because it had ho-oh

That fucking sonic halloween video on new grounds. I will NEVER purge my brain from it and it haunts me to this day

Watching my older sister chat with emoticons on ICQ in like year 2000

Prodigy in monochrome

talking shit in aol chat rooms.

internet cafés with a big ''E!'' outside.
we all found this hilarious, as yokes/ecstasy, were v big on the club scene at the time.

Wholly shit the nostalgia is real, and used to watch the old ytp's aswell, and all the old memes like numa numa and later catgroove.

AND THIS SONG.
youtube.com/watch?v=GTQsKPCiJ38

loving the nostalgia from the responses. honestly makes me sad how much the internet has changed.
it used to be so simple and fun and its nothing like i remember it back in 2004-2010.

Newgrounds.

Fuck that takes me back

>be 13
>get laptop for birthday
>eventually find omegle
>find girl my age
>we decide to put on show for each other
>half hour or so of teasing
>decide to go for the big O
>set laptop inbetween knees
>super slow build to orgasm
>have to move hand stupidly slow so shitty camera doesn't blur everything
>hear her struggle to breathe from her O
>triggers my own
>dad opens the door to ask me something
>i just look at him in dreamy post-orgasm bliss
>he walks over, slams laptop lid down, grabs laptop, slams door on way out
>no laptop for 3 months

My earliest use of the inernet was when I was about 4 and I could barely read, I had to get my dad to do everything and I even had to sit on the desk just to see the screen. I just googled pictures of planets and stars for ages. For me it was so amazing that all these people were sharing that, that all these people were in connection with access to so much. It was a beautiful moment

Oh shut the fuck up

Dial up AOL in 1996. It was so slow I don't remember anything experience probably because there isn't one. But me and my dad played duke nukem with my uncle 1v1

28 yo here
but I only got to know the internet at 11
As I recall,it was the offical Pokemon website

My earliest memory of the internet was emailing girls I met online on AIM. I probably found them on Gaia or Runescape or something.

Dude i used to post em

Early memories are AOL chat rooms, talking to friends on instant messenger, newgrounds, stickdeath, feeling that moment of glee when I would sign on and hear "you've got mail"

>ITT
a bunch of tryhard newfags pretending to be old

diablo or starcraft on dialup
newsgroups, bbs
aol chat room, irc, icq
56k was screaming fast
netscape in the computer lab

Monster Hunter speed runs i think

this is back in the long long ago..my earliest was looking up denise richard nudes "that were fake" but my real welcome to internet world was around that time when i went over to a cool college guys place wit gf and bf that my friend knew from work...walk by guys bedroom and see his computer was on and it had a strange screen saver...go and investigate and its bath tub girl....its been all gore and awful ever sense..

>
nobody is pretending to be anything. the thread was a simple question to trigger some nostalgia how about you quit trying to act savage and go back to eating your tendies

Windows Live Messenger

it was of a video where lady smurf asked papa smurf if she could lick his ass it was a music video. i was like 8 at the time

youtube.com/watch?v=yU5KXTDCf-0

relax,that user is just trigger cause no one wanted to fuck him in the ass today

youtube.com/watch?v=ImC7qTUW-Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=3STQ0VRH_es

Searching altavista for TV theme songs, Joe Cartoon and rotten.com

Minecraft videos. Specifically BajanCanadian. I loved his Hunger Games series.

Probably homestarrunner.com, happy tree friends 2004ish era. I browsed angelfires cheat code websites back in 2000 and 1999ish, but the net was boring then.

youtube.com/watch?v=OXPyxgF9d6M

Mine is finally getting Trumpet Winsock to work on Windows 3.1.

Broadband handshake
"You've got mail!"
Hamster dance
EverQuest
I remember a time before the internet where people would actually go outside and talk to other people and do cool things.

Oh, and Mosaic was my browser, which most of you probably didn't even know existed.

Playing Diablo 1, shit was boss. It floored me that I could just play with any old random people all over the world (I was like 11 or 12). Four-player games consistently positively blew my mind.

And now we get games that are ten players consistent and up. The times!

i think it was the numa numa guy, back when he was relevent

Public library all da cheats I could ever want.
Go ahead and hate on that faggots.

mine was using elm to read mail, pine to read newsgroups and running an irc client by typing in "irc".