G'morning user

g'morning user.
i hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

there are lots of nice music and art that needs to be explored by me

I'm a happy man with a beautiful woman and a great kid in a majority white, blue eyed nordic country that's not yet sullied by the EU or sandniggers. Work an alright apprenticeship job and done with school. Got a house and a great family safety net. Why? Isn't everyone as happy as me on this site?

also checkem with my one of my favorite bands albums.

I love selling blow.

that's cool. what are you exploring now?
great situation.
selling alot these days?

i've just passed the most difficult exam of my university and now i have to spend my holiday

that's great.
you studied hard?
what was the test about?

Ehhh, could always be better.

im poised to become the best league of niggers player in silver elo

whatever youtube recommends me. they are always good

Cause my 250lb ass is having sex like your gif with a solid 6 that helps pay my bills and bakes awesome cakes.

Well i fucked three girls in one night :)))

true, it can always be better.
sex, and cooking plus a 6 so not too ugly.
she sounds like a keeper.

>today

because i did it yesterday

I get to have sex with this tonight.

Because there's still someone out there for me to make happy.

Cause I get my new graphics card in the mail tmw you goobly

then how are u here and posting?congrats.
enjoy the sex. it is.
g'luck finding her.
what card is it?
what games u going to play?

yup, i spent a whole year for that shit.
That was about thermofluidodynamic and heat transfer, basically

Gt 730 yeah it's not great but I haven't upgraded my card since fucking 2012, so it's an improvement on my 560 and I usually just build scale models instead. But I think the coolest thing is that my wife bought it for me, feels good man. And I'll be playing men of war assault squad 2. I love the shit out of that game

is there any way to perfectly transfer energy?
u were 1 away from dubs if nine.
enjoy your new card.

You have no respect for men! Don't worry, I will do it soon. Quick drop from 10th floor. I'll see you after I'm dead. Pretty sure I can still surf the net as a wandering spirit. Who knows, I might be able to travel around the globe and find out where you live.

the prankquean

There is a best way not a perfect one.
According to the 2nd law of thermodynamics, the best way you can transfer energy (heat in general) is through a reversible process: the more reversible it is the best exchange you got

i look forwarding to meeting ghost you.
hope u don't jump tho.
we can keep interacting here.
what's an example of a reversible process?

just a friendly reminder (pasta):

OK. Suicide is selfish. One of my best friends attempted it (with no good reason) and failed. She was worse off afterwards. If something sucks, fix it! Move away, seek counseling, whatever. Don't wait for the world to get better, it won't... Anyhow, the best way is:

1: Go on top of a large (at least 50 feet) building.
2: Tie your feet to something sturdy with a 30 feet long, thick rope.
3: Use a 25 feet long string, preferably thin steel, and tie it around your neck.
4: Glue your hands to your head, upside down.
5: Jump off.

Result: The steel string will cut your head off, leaving you hanging upside down, with your head the right way between your arms. If you do it right, your head will bust someone's window and you'll be peeking in - blood running from your neck and down your face.

Because it's dumb

a reversible process is a process that, after it has taken place, can be reversed and, when reversed, causes no change in either the system or its surroundings
(op, now i have to go, but maybe i can reply by mobile)

whats dumb?
does a reversible process exist, or it one of this ideal things that doesn't really exist like a perfect perpetual motion machine?

Because im not a suicidal faggot

Because I love my family and killing myself would ruin them, I dont want them to suffer because in a failure.
Would have done it a long time ago if it wasnt for them.

Lack of motivation and lots of guilt. Try to put it off, knowing it's an option is sometimes just enough to make you okay with sticking around for a bit longer

Every time I visit Sup Forums I see this stupid copy pasta. Does anyone seriously come here to explain why they haven't killed themself yet?

nice dubs.
it's good your not one of those.
it's good u love ur family.

a few.
but mostly it's just anons chit-chatting about nothing.

my hot gf fucks me every day still

Dont you feel like a fucking whore now?

It's practically impossible. To have a completely reversible process, you had to operate in a extremely long time (let's say infinite) to let the system you work with, to keep equilibrium constantly during the process (because the only way is to inducing infinitesimal changes to some property of the system via its surroundings).
Don't know if I'm clear enough, I'm not English....

nice dubs
and congrats on the hot gf that fucks u frequently.
i understand you.
what's the best example of a man-made close to reversible process?

i want to live

that's great. i want you to live too.

I am a coward, why the fuck you think?

or u are brave enough to continue on.