Degenerate

Satanism is a Jewish trick.

t. Sup Forums

This is now a Trump Apreciation thread!

satanist fur?

Moar TRUMP

T R U M P

sigh, you guys can have your trump thread

To believe in Satan you have to believe in the existence of god.

We live in a cold indifferent universe that wasn't created by a magical skybeing.

There are no magical skymen. There are no magical boogeymen.

There is only the stark terror that we only have ourselves and one another until inevitable nonexistence. And if you're not terrified, you haven't picked up a paper in a while.

worship the fallen

Thanks Sup Forumsro

ever heard of atheistic satanism? also i just like the symbols, and like freaking people out, thats pretty much why im a "satanist" of coarse i know god and satan dont exist smh

>also i just like the symbols, and like freaking people out

All kinds of satanism, whether theistic or atheistic, are edgy hipster religions.
>also i just like the symbols, and like freaking people out
You need to be at least 18 to post on this site.

Satan is real and now you are his child.

Nobody is freaked out.

Nobody thought, for example, Marlyn Manson was freaky, or provocative. Maybe a couple grandmas, and retard southern baptists who needed an enemy to rail against to drum up donations. But the rest of everyone has seen everything from Kiss to King Diamond to Tom Green, and nobody gets freaked out. We know marketing stunts when we see it.

So drawing spoopy sigils and circles and lighting black candles and dressing up in your old LARPing wizard costume is just 14 year old cries for attention.

I bet if you got your dirtbike out you could make a makeshift ramp and totally do launches off it and get a lot of attention that way. And you'd sorta be doing something.

Cannot WAIT for school to go back in session.

k