What would Sup Forums do if magic was real?

What would Sup Forums do if magic was real?

fap without hands

Magically teleport my jizz to the faces of people that I dislike.

make sex zombies ofc

fuck OP's mom without a condom

all dis shit to be honest
i guess make people i dont like fold like a chair

Would the earth even exist?
Magic is stronger than a fucking nuke, and none of our countries seem to like each other.

Fail at that too. If it did exist it's always depicted as requiring innate talent and intense dedication. You fail at sports, girls, and everything else because you lack these things. If magic did exist it the greatest wizards would be Chads still.

chad thread?

I'd use it to enslave a ton of chicks and have a harem to use as I please.

Or get money. Maybe fly on that Lolita Express

Go invisible and spend my days following hotties home and gasping to then in the shower, while sleeping nude, etc. Maybe even rape a few, the reaction to be raped by someone invisible would be interesting.

>tfw you can't put dedication into anything
What's wrong with me, is it my excessive masturbation?

BURN THE WITCHES!

If it was real, I would've had something interesting to get better at.

Please I need more of these

OP, that would first depend on your definitions for "magic" and "real.'

>Magic is real.
>I have been practicing magic/witchcraft for 30 years
>results are anecdotal not scientific

Thats not true, magic does take dedication in most settings, but also usually requires innate talent. So imagine some big chad is out with some stacy and you walk up, pull down his pants with magic and when he gets mad and tries to hit you, you make a shield or polymorph him into a toad or something. Then you can tip your steepled hat at his maiden fair and she swoons, taking your cheeto encrusted hand and fucks you purely for your superior wizard genetics, hoping to have a powerful wizard child.

Harness it like electricity
Sell it to the masses
Become a tycoon

My post said specifically that magic is depicted as requiring innate talent and Sup Forums is the way it is because they lack talent. If they had talent they wouldn't be here crying about their virginity every other thread. You have no talent now and would still have no talent if magic existed. Really your only recourse would be the dark pact with evil gods path to magic but I'm pretty sure evil gods would probably be looking for someone who actually leaves the house to do their bidding.

I dont think so user. People think talent is needed in everything. I dont think like that. Hardwork exceeds that. People think magic is about talent so there are stories about magic "is something to be born with", but trust me, its all about knowledge.

>implying magick doesn't real

get out of here Samuel Hayden

Summon a gf.
fuck
Summon some weed.
fuck
Summon some snacks
Then sleep.

>What would Sup Forums do if magic was real?

I would make all Jews burst into flame.

Are people not reading my fucking post? God damn. I said it would take talent AND dedication. You have neither. If you aren't willing to work for shit now it's unlikely you would be willing to put in the work to be a wizard either.

It's different this time
there's no portal to hell, not like a bunch of rabbits are going to hop out and attack us.

10/10 plz more daddy

I guess you SS guys didn't dabble too long in the paranormal and occult magic.

aw fuck
I'm pure virgin fight

elect an impotent retard president of the united states

why no one think about making your own planet like the earth but without magic? ... oh wait, what if someone has done it already?!

Magic is real.

I would kill so many people...

kill all newfags.

this is brilliant

these are hilarious

Try and fail before returning to post on Sup Forums while /mag/ draws in those who actually bother to train in it.

I would have a penis and a vagina that where fully functioning

I'd make all religion vanish

magic or superpowers? or magic powers? id do a naruto

I would make it so my turds were porcelain white

Always leave crapper unflushed wherever I go

Did you read my fucking post properly too? I clearly said "Hardwork exceeds that" and it means that I think working hard is good. And then you start to insult me. Are you autistic?

And I said if you were a hard worker i.e. had dedication you would be successful now. If Sup Forums tards were capable of hard work they wouldn't be Sup Forums tards. Point being if magic did exist you would be shit at it.

Learn every teleport spell I can find. Blink, recall, long-range stuff. I'd make a lightning rapier, study up on abjuration, silence effects, and antimagic fields, and become a duelist. I'd kill a few of the anarchist magicians in my area, and start an underground cabal to train more like me. We would keep order. We would protect the innocent. We would have sweet as fuck uniforms and only abuse our near magic immunity about once a week or so.