Who is your favorite female comedian and what is their funniest bit Sup Forums?

Who is your favorite female comedian and what is their funniest bit Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/145105/coincidence-detector-the-google-extension-white-supremacists-use-to-track-jews#.kbb4LOr1K
mic.com/articles/153475/amy-schumer-said-men-of-color-are-statistically-more-guilty-of-catcalling?utm_source=policymicTBLR&utm_medium=main&utm_campaign=social
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did the Daily Shoah guys invent jew parentheses?

that shit took off. top 10 meme of the year

What does it matter the gender of the comedian...

>implying that we aren't living under an oppressive patriarchy.

It's a plugin dipshit

mic.com/articles/145105/coincidence-detector-the-google-extension-white-supremacists-use-to-track-jews#.kbb4LOr1K

I don't like a single female comedian. I mean, I don't think they're funny. I think Maria Bamford is really cute

>tfw trump wins and all these douchebag celebs who promised to leave, stay anyways.

>I-I'm moving to Canada!

Too soon user, too soon

One less retard in the country.

guess I'm voting Trump then

I was going to not vote, but I will now vote trump

i cant recall one line but im sure shes been funny at least once.

i think chelsea peretti is a funny female comedian. not actually like in the same league as a male comedian but shes a cut above the other twats.

With all of these 'celebrities' moving out of the country in a few months, maybe we will get some actual talent in the industry.

Humor, for one.

Lifelong democrat, but I'm secretly hoping Trump wins just to see the massive butthurt.

Trump's a fag but I do hope people are going to post these screencaps to everyone saying they'd leave the country.

Why is she all of a sudden the celebrity of note?
I don't like the whole conspiracy shit but holy fuck, quite a coincidence

>lifelong democrat
You've voted in one election fag.

Her uncle is Chuck Schumer, a big wig Senator in the Democrat Party.

She's literally a shill for banning guns.

She didn't get famous because of her talent.

someone explain what ((())) means

read

She's related to big names in high places.

It's not like she's talented or even remotely funny. The whole DUDE MUH VAGINA isn't far off from her actual bits. In her meantime she bitches on social media about feminism and does some of the shittiest Bud commercials that have ever come about.

And this isn't a joke? People actually use that? That's both pathetic and hilarious.

Golly gee, seems like trump just won the election

>Oh yeah Sarah, yeah Sarah Silverman is great, nobodies funnier than her.

>except dudes.

Ellen's old shit is kind of funny at the least its pretty clever

It must hurt Ellen to have to have Amy on and pretend she's funny.

It's actually pretty damn hilarious just how many coincidences there are in the media.

Almost every news article that is anti-white anti-male happens to alert the coincidence detector.

Why do these cunts think that's a threat? I'll pack your fucking bags for you and rickshaw you to the airport.

Holy fuck Trump needs to win pronto, we're literally going to make America great again before he even sits in the oval office because all the privileged trash who can afford it will fucking leave.
He's got my vote.

you know what?
if the jews have all these coincidences and power and money, you should just convert.
they won, you're pissed your nationality or whatever didn't win, just go join them and get a slice of that shekel pie, get some of that help up, be a part of that group that helps each other get ahead.

wtf I love trump now

Aisha Tyler. She's actually been great on Whose Line and there was that one time Wil Wheaton got her onto his Tabletop show and she left him (and everyone else) feeling awkward and uncomfortable as fuck.

This could be a campaign poster for Trump.

Its such a hard choice now. I mean Trump is a retard. But we could get rid of Amy Schumer.

only one i can ever recall laughing at is joan rivers 2bh

too bad she couldnt spawn at least one protege

rip

Okay? She leaves the country. Why is this a threat? She is rich enough to leave the country ANYWAY. She could go to literally any country in the world and live in luxury. If she was willing to go to absolute shitholes and fork out for security, she would be in even MORE luxury.

Why is threatening to leave considered bad? Fuck loads of people have said this. They won't leave. As soon as they find out X and Y is different, they'll want to go home.

There is a reason places like the UK and Germany have more people emigrating to them than leaving, because it's a top place with lots of good shit in it. Same with USA, people don't want to leave, they want to stay.

settle down there schlomo, nobody cares.

If she meant this everyone would vote for Trump.
Too bad she's full of it, like all those people who said that if Obama won they'd leave too

None of them ever did

>Germany
>top place

Not anymore.
Rape capital of the world.

ow contrare, you care enough that you brought it up.
and? i'm not jewish. religion is stupid

She's versatile Aisha she's like unrecognizable on Criminal Minds.

>She leaves the country. Why is this a threat? She is rich

Just answered your own question there kiddo

You're literally retarded if you think Germany is the rape capital of the world.

I laughed when she called Michelle Obama a tranny as if she actually believed it.

Too bad she died a week later under mysterious circumstances. Sent a message to the rest of Hollywood that if they don't toe Obama's line he'll have them killed.

How is it not?
Go look at Sup Forums. There are threads all day about how shitty germany has become.

I didn't bring it up, someone asked a question and I had the answer.

go fall into an oven.

Saying your going to move because this politician is getting elected is one meme that needs to stop. Holy Fuck you'll get fucked either way.

Put the baby dicks down moshe

Everybody knows she isn't going anywhere. Including her. It's just something liberals do. They love to say shit like this. Or make posts on the internet about how the world needs to change without doing anything to fix it.

Liberals literally pat themselves on the back for having thoughts and never acting on them. "We should like have free healthcare and stuff. If you're not with that then you hate babies and poor people and are on team cancer rules"
They think having a thought that "maybe all people have some good in them" makes them better than people who think "most niggers are awful".

"Yes we should bring in all the refugees and illegals because this is a nation of immigrants. But not in my upper middle class all white neighborhood. Put them in your neighborhood. Aren't I awesome for being so tolerant"

take it back

You know many Jews are atheists right?

Of course you do

This. If rich white liberals love em so much then we should move them into their neighbourhoods....chances are they'd get redpilled real fast.

Fucking polfags are so dumb lmao. You LITERALLY actually UNIRONICALLY think Germany has more rape than anywhere else? Pro tip: literally every country in Africa (for example) and other third world places have actual rape culture where 99% of it goes unreported because nobody cares.

I just spent over a month traveling around Germany and had a great time. None of the several women I was with got raped obviously, or even harassed. I'm sorry but you're autistic if you think Germany is on fire or whatever Sup Forums is telling you. Their refugees suck and I'm sure rape way more than non-refugees, yeah, but you have a really warped perception of the place as a whole.

How many "tanned germans" did you see? Were there even any whites?

When the only place you can name that has more rape is africa then you've already lost the argument

stay cucked faggot

Of course it isn't rape if they wanted it and you wanted to watch it.

I actually know of a german girl who got raped, so you're wrong.

She's got man hands.
Aside from that a very funny lady who is pretty chilled on Whose Line and a good replacement for Drew Carey.

i honestly don't think women are funny.

whitney cummings is hot though

>g-germany isn't as bad as africa
Could you backpedal any harder.
Two post prior it was.
>top place

bruh

2/3 people wouldn't put up a '''(((refugee)))''' even in a hypothetical situation.

I was the guy who originally said Germany and Uk were top places. They are. The reason for Germany is the best benefit system in EU and UK due to good benefits + NHS + Mild climate.

It's still true more people want to go to Germany and UK than leaving it, same as UK. I don't give a shit about rape claims or whatever.

>Their refugees suck and I'm sure rape way more than non-refugees, yeah
And their refugees are already outnumbering the germans in certain age groups and they definitely will outnumber germans in at least 20 years.

So yeah. Germany is shit. You just admitted it is and definitely will be worse. You are only counting the minority of germans.

Retards. user I was replying to said Germany was the rape capital of THE WORLD, and stuck to that statement. I was pointing out how dumb that was.

It's called virtue signaling.

>uploads video dealing with heckler
>gets rightfully shat on in the comments over how badly she handled the situation
>disables comments and ratings
Is she the most thin skinned "comedian" in the business?

Civilized rape capital of the world then?
Still a shit country.

Nobody actually wants more Muslims here. Nobody. You just have this group of people who are so terrified of being called racist that they are willing to sacrifice their own identity. White guilt having pussy liberals are worse than niggers.

Something else to look forward to, but she won't, of course, they never do, these people.

>bringing in shitskins for votes

How did people not see that loophole in democracy

It's not, South Africa is, thanks Mandela.

Sure they don't want to leave germany.
Germans are cucks. The women want nothing more than refugee dick and the men like to cheer them on.
And Benefits does not make a great country.

Just imagine it from the point of view of a refugee.
He can have any women they want. he will not get arrested for rape. German women are cute and kinda want it. German men are the weakest of white men.
And they fucking pay for him to not work.

Oh well since you put it that way I guess Muslims are pretty awesome

That would be Sweden. I think the US is up there too.

See this is a german poster.

Lol. The US has 3 times the rate of rape that Germany has. Sweden is 7 times.

How do the rape to rape conviction rates compare?

Because in america rapist get arrested. In germany it gets covered up.

i think what people don't understand is how utterly mindless and pointless the 'presidential elections' are in America. The founding fathers were not idiots, they know first past the post is the absolutely worst and most broken form of elections possible, they even set up the electoral collage to make sure the people could never possibly elect anyone they actually wanted. The executive branch is mostly filled up with semi-permanent bureaucrats - the chiefs of staff are the ones who make 99% of all important decisions and the President and his cabinet's role as party leader is far more important, but that really has nothing to do with that person because if they disagree with the party line then they can't get elected in the first place.

Three things matter in American politics: local elections, political lobbies, and third parties that put pressure on the two major parties to adapt their stagnant views to what some of the more important rabble want (the participants - those who bother to vote and write their congress). Since the invention of print and radio the media has acted as a powerful lobby for both the people and corporations *but mostly corporations* and everything else is a puppet show.

the republican party does not support trump and trump is not nor will he ever be party leader. He's going to be a wild card that would disrupt everything for no real reason. He won't be elected, it's not possible for him to be elected even if 100% of the voters voted for him.

The Clinton political machine, however, represents status quo and corporate, globalist interests. She has been promised the presidency by all the powers that be, and yes, it's essentially just a hollow award for her, like DiCaprio's eventual Oscar. Her and her husband ALREADY control the country, and protect Saudi interests in the west. She is already the president, she is already America's Queen and has been since before Obama was elected. The Clinton Machine is much like the Soros and Murdoc and Turner and Disney Machines - just a few super elites that control this country at everyone else's expense. Nothing is likely to ever change.

Is she trying to get me to vote for trump?

I cannot wait until Trump wins.

Didn't geroge lucas sort of do this?

He owns a bunch of land in a wealthy area of california and when he said that he wanted to build low income housing there, all his wealthy neighbors through a shit fit and tried to stop it.

I dunno m8, you can't really compare countries i guess, The US probably has higher conviction rates with all crimes. Different countries have different definitions of rape too, and that's without factoring in 3rd world shitholes like India and Pakistan where rape wouldn't even be reported 99% of the time.

>implying we allow the lesser people to simply "join up"
Oy vey

She's great for reminding manlets of their status.

The hands are fine, dainty little one's on her 6 foot frame would be weird

IIRC he wanted to build a studio and relocate LucasFilm there and his neighbors were able to block it, one of their reasons being that he could instead build low-income housing. So he did build the housing just to spite them.

"I'm just gonna buy a ticket to Canada!"

It's enough of a liberal cluster-fuck up here as it is; I wish these whiners would piss off.

>I'm moving to Cuckada
Can't wait

>implying anyone can become a jew
lmao, stay jelly Johnny

not possible

it's not how American 'democracy' works

Trump can be governor, but he could never be president. He doesn't suck the right cocks at the Bohemian Grove.

mic.com/articles/153475/amy-schumer-said-men-of-color-are-statistically-more-guilty-of-catcalling?utm_source=policymicTBLR&utm_medium=main&utm_campaign=social