Sup my ni/b/s

sup my ni/b/s

will coke fix my anxiety? I wanna try it

I smoke weed occasionally

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2016/dec/01/magic-mushroom-ingredient-psilocybin-can-lift-depression-studies-show
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably not. It's an amphetamine.

Have you tried being less of a pussy? I hear that works.

Try valium it works good if ur sober

ahh, you just reek of insecurity my friend. Great contribution by the way.

Coke is garbage. Expensive and short rush. Try H instead.

cocaine will most likely make your anxiety worse as al central stimulantes make you on the edge and sometimes paranoid. If you have anxiety this is really stupid to do.

Do shrooms, that shit helps longterm against deppresion and anxiety without getting you dependent on it.

It'll make it worse...Alcohol is best for anxiety

All benzo is probably the best

I've got bad anxiety, do some dabs. It helps me also legal weed in Oregon.

depends on the type of anxiety, but could also majorly backfire and give you nice coke-induced paranoia or psychosis.
in general there are safer and much more potent substances...
e.g. xanax is commonly used to fight anxieties

Yeah until you get dependent on them and they make you into a zombie.

Psychedelics have have actual long term effects against anxiety and depression and aren't addictive.

Lol, or it goes the other way and you be even more fucked up then before

It'll make you so anxious you don't care in the end. But go for speed instead. Works longer and is cheaper. Just pop some sleeping pills to get through the comedown

>It's an amphetamine.
Spotted the Doctor

What a massive cock!!!

This isn't true at all. Alcohol long term will contribute to worsening anxiety.

do people really have dicks like this

but guys, what if I don't do any drugs and just work on my health instead? like getting more exercise and eating healthy?

dont take speed with anxiety
one of the most horrible experiences of my life, fighting a panic attack for 12 hours not fun and then not being able to sleep for 36hours. HORRIBLE

It's the best way to treat anxiety, face those inner demons. And afterwards, it's a fucking cakewalk to live with

actually it's a central stimulant, Amphetamine is an inaccurate slang for central stimulants as the actual stimulant named Amphetamine should not be pushed together with other stimulants with such a different function on the body,

BREATHING EXERCISES AND MEDITATION

Well, that is the way to get HPPD.
Don't do psychedelics if you feel crappy.

Not when you're feeling crappy but if you have a good day take em and it have proven effects to lessen anxiety and depression for about 3-4 weeks after intake, especially shrooms.

Cocaine is a tropane alkaloid and not an amphetamine. Go back to school faggot.

Go get some SSRI you dumb fuck

That's for depression not anxiety dumbass

>Psychedelics have have actual long term effects against anxiety and depression
>have proven effects to lessen anxiety and depression for about 3-4 weeks after intake

care to share the proof supporting your claims?

Lol nope, also op you better be easily pulling 6 figures to afford this shit. If not you're gonna come down and be twice as anxious and finding cocaine worse than anything else you've ever felt. My advice is see a therapist and work on yourself, chemical fixes for anxiety are short term , lead to addiction, and have shitty side effects

Amphetamines: you will never sleep, be angry and disturbed, and be generally unpleasant to be around

Benzos: you will never remember, maybe get a dui, lose everything, pick fights, and be unpleasant to be around

Opiates: you will always be constipated, sleepy, irritable, spends loads of $, and unpleasant to be around

Cocaine: you will never shut up about inane things, sweaty, not sleep, have to do lines every 20-30 mins, spend loads of $ and shocker be unpleasant to be around

Weed: you will be spacey, forgetful, not ever want to leave the house and do fun shit, and all your friends will be stones

Pick your favorite or man up and do some mindfulness/therapy, and improve self image. As a former addict lemme say people on drugs are not fun to be around. Also 4/5 of those options end with being broke and dope sick, or having to constantly attend NA (the best option tbh).

If you got any other drugs you wanna try for anxiety lemme know and I'll tell you what it'll actually do.

theguardian.com/society/2016/dec/01/magic-mushroom-ingredient-psilocybin-can-lift-depression-studies-show

>coke
>fixing anxiety

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

No
Do not do coke
I smoke weed way too much

I also forgot to mention the paranoia with amphs and coke. Any stim will do this tbh. Also the stimulus come down sucks

Stimulant*

Cool thread, dunno why you posted it here tho

Coke = tropane alkaloid
Tard.
Amphetamines = Amphetamine, methamphetamine, MDMA, MDA, lisdexamfetamine

thanks.
although i wish there was more on the actual neurological effects...
this article sounds kinda like: "scientists develop religion in a pill"

They're also the first-line treatment for panic disorder...

Shrooms saved me and tons of my friends from pretty sever mental problems and addiction.

They make you think in a new way, help you see what's really important.

Just don't do to much shrooms or you'll start believing in energy's and think the earth is flat

/thread. Maybe let the actual doctors use what science has determined is an effective treatment for anxiety? Or get hooked on coke, fuck it