To all non-niggers, male and female

To all non-niggers, male and female.

tl;dr - why do people hang out with niggers? don't they know better?

Why do you continue to hang out with blacks? I mean they clearly never lead to anything good.
Latino's that hang out with nigger's end up getting in trouble, white's, asians pretty much anyone that hangs out with nigger's end up in a shitty situation.
I mean other than a newly formed relationship have you ever seen a non-black woman with a nigger that didn't look like she wanted to neck herself?
I sure as hell haven't and I live in new york, so there are plenty of examples.
I just don't get it, I never hang out with niggers and my life is pretty golden.

so true.

Overgeneralizing never helps to ask the correct question, nor to make any informed decisions.

call it overgeneralizing all you want, it's the mass majority and the blacks know it too.
I like your word salad though

>hang out with blacks

Honestly, I can't think of a single race I hang out with. My entire social circle is white.

The closest we had was a Native but he buggered off into social justice so I sure as fuck don't talk with him now.

>I like your word salad though
It is okay that you don't understand, judging from your believes you are poorly educated, most likely that is not your fault, but it never hurts to pick a book. Start from less serious stuff, build your way up to a bit more complicated, etc.

Why do you think whiteboy?

I mean really though, every "black" person that's successful that's not in "da rap game and shieeeet" is half white.
The only one I could come up with after some research was the guy who invented the cell phone.
Which, I'll hand it too them on that one but like.
That's one person, out of our civilization of nearly endless technology all with white inventors.
Come on now

>you don't agree with me
>you must be dumb
nope niglet, I just don't use unnecessary over exaggerated words and over compensate because I'm insecure like you do.
You tried though, E for effort

Painful when someone attended a leftist controlled college and actually thinks he has been educated.

idk you tell me monkey

Just because you're confused and scared of everything outside your house doesn't make it any less of an overgeneralization.

Size doesn't really matter. White girls like the adventure and attitude a black guy brings.

anyone can hire a prostitute of any race.
You think white people care about the trash of their race more than you think we do for some reason

>Size doesn't matter

Acorn glued to bushel of hair confirmed
you know what to do

>overgeneralization
You might wanna check the meaning of the words you use.

You literally replied twice to me, to different posts.
All you can understand from both posts are words "over generalization" and this pathetic oversimplification of my response in green text. For me this is proof enough that you are stupid and/or insecure (nice projection thou).
Being easily offended is no virtue, whatever you think on a matter, and taking offense at reasonable arguments because they hurt your point of view don't make you look better. It is pathetic, sometimes funny, but never serves to get your point across.

That's a pretty good example of how to use "nor" incorrectly. Perhaps you're a fake intellectual?

Also, that entire sentence is grammatically bananas.

Wrong guess. I am not even from USA, so your stupid leftist-rightist divide has nothing to do with me. In my country, we try to keep politics out of education.

Yeah, I know. English is not my first language. I know, it is hard to believe, but most people in the world are not native English speakers.

>jumping to poorly attempted personal attacks
why are you mad user?

>literally, pic related
>poor attempt to use "nor"
>replied to his entire post but only allegedly understand overgeneralizing

You're the only one constantly repeating overgeneralizing while I told you already I don't care for it because it's a mass majority.
I already mentioned this but you can't get half way through somebody else's words without shitting yourself apparently.

you're trying user, but you need to try harder

You didn't reply to whole post then, and you didn't do it now. You reply to certain words in the text, that is for sure, and try personal attacks as a replacement for a reasonable conversation. Maybe you actually don't understand anything that I say, maybe you are just "trolling" by pretending to be dumber than you look - either way, it is pretty clear that only answer to your posts you would consider reasonable is the one that would agree with you and confirm your pathetic beliefs.
You should find another site for that. I heard Alt-right dogs on youtube are the thing now for people with interests similar to yours.

"alt-right dogs" not op but nigger are you retarded?
have you not seen every trolled news station with pepe and practically got trump elected?

You are 1. a completely new new fag and never been on this site or
2. delusional as all fuck
Sup Forums /bant/ and Sup Forums are the homes of the alt-right trolls

so when does school start back up for you?

so they like to date guys who beat them and dont have a job?

I guess I just don't care. I have a couple black friends they're cool like my other friends.

Seeing as this phrase is only one that is not personal attack, i will respond to this only
>have you not seen every trolled news station with pepe and practically got trump elected?
Yeah, fucking right. Everybody likes to take credit when it is impossible to prove if they are right or wrong.
I don't agree with narrative of "b/ elected trump". You can just check out what Mike Pence did before becoming Trumps head of election campaign. IMO he is the one who actually did it.
And anti trump trolls(which are probably democrats, but I am not so sure) appear here as often as pro trump trolls.

that about sums it up

sure kid