Our little friend pictured discovered this meme and now his record company wants to shut down Sup Forums. Discuss

Our little friend pictured discovered this meme and now his record company wants to shut down Sup Forums. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

latlmes.com/music/andy-biersack-to-sue-over-vile-and-offensive-meme-3
shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who is he?

latlmes.com/music/andy-biersack-to-sue-over-vile-and-offensive-meme-3

>Discuss.
No. Fuck off Andrew.

Hahahahahaha logposter will love that and it will only make things worse

too bad he's being such a little bitch about it. i'm glad someone raped his dog

>Sup Forums makes really fucking autistic meme
>target of the meme gets mad
>sues
>autists of Sup Forums get riled up because their coprophilic meme actually gets attention
>autists win
>everyone else loses

way to go idiots

>coprophilic

what?

getcho retarded ass off my Sup Forumsros thread, faggot

Fuck him, the Barbera Striesand effect should be put into action immediately

make me bitch, I've been trained in gorilla warfare, I'll kick yo shit eating ass nigga

i'll rip your dick off and make you mildly choke on it, you piece of subhuman trash. i'll rek your faggoty ass, faggot

The funny thing is that it's not even a successful meme. It's like one or 2 guys posting the same thread over and over and nobody cares. Who the fuck is this guy even? And how would he know/care about your threads?

you don't get it and it kills you not knowing why. kys newfag

Nobody cared about Pizzagate either.

Now this meme is actually funny

No, there is just nothing to get. You pretend you want to eat that emo-guys shit and think it is funny, while it's just stupid and that's why nobody cares. The fucking banana is funnier than your shit.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

fucking shiteaters

I'm an confused old guy. Do log posters love this guy or are they trolling him? I never got it.

>Now this meme is actually funny
uhh, no its not

>implying
kek you can't even narrow it down to who created it there are so many newfriends who will post just like yourself and drive the meme into oblivion. remember kids, millhouse isn't a meme

seeits just bunch of autists desperatley clinging on the idea that they are funny

>any society that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who think they are in good company - descartes

I seriously cannot think of a better example than Sup Forums for this, I've watched it happen for 11 years already

It's basically rickroll and rickroll is fucking funny. Might not be the freshest but once in a while i like me a good rickroll

Yeah suppose you're right. Society has always been flooded with autists and idiots. It's just that the Internet gives them a voice.

yeah.... that song by rick astley wasn't actually that bad IMO

I could, by using google you dumb idiot. Why do you autistic snowflake think you are cool for knowing aboutt gay shit. I mean this shit is so unfunny and just straight up gay that i never even bothered to find out where it comes from.if it's such a good meme faggot then tell me why it never took off after all the fucking effort you guys put into it? If it was half way decent you'd probably be living off that gucking meme right now considering all the effort, but it's shit. So nobody cares.

>Our little friend pictured discovered this meme and now his record company wants to shut down Sup Forums. Discuss.

Thank God. That's what I expected to happen. Some unfunny douche hammering that shit log milhouse meme and the fucking mods not doing anything to stop him and even banning people for reporting the flooding in violation of rule 10.

What the fuck did you THINK was going to happen?

Fuck that douche log poster, and fuck Sup Forums, really, for letting him go on for so fucking long. The faggot/dick/trap threads are fucking disgusting and are clearly an organized campaign. Everybody didn't sudden turn queer a year ago. And the mods do jack shit about it.

Thank God.

yeah and that quote by descartes is so fucking true

Sup Forumstards of 2005 were also acting like morons, but in a way that you could actually tell that it was intentional (if you knew how this place worked)

Fuck this thread. Fuck the fake LA Times story.

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit

If you act like a retard for too long you start believing your bullshit and become an actual retard. It's true, test it. If you post "hitler did nothing wrong" 50 times a day for trolling you'll find yourself one day watching a documentary about hitler feeling upset about the way they portray him.

yes use google and attempt to find the origin of a shit meme. time well spent. you know you really proved your smarts ITT user. really showed us where the line in the sand is. kek

No i wont you retard cause it's a bad meme and i dont care.

true

allthough whats the point of this even,

trying to tell a retard not to be a retard is futile by default

I will never fart you up, I will always shit you down,fondle your warm log and declog you

>implying the meme talks about literal shit
>Implying his music that he shovels out isn't shit

looks like you're gonna have to delete your awful blog if you want to save your ass OP

Looks like youre going to have to suck a massive log in order to save yourself from killing yourself in misery

>OP had a blgo about his fetihs?

aahahahahahahaha

this means we can actually find out whos been behind this literal shit

>looks like you're gonna have to delete your awful blog if you want to save your ass OP
>Looks like youre going to have to suck a massive log in order to save yourself from killing yourself in misery

seriously, how THE FUCK do you even come up with a reply like that??? this just proves everyone whos ever claimed that log posters are autists

It's better than bad, it's good.

Theres where your wrong. Its not a meme.

it is if you have autism

Nah, but i have symptoms of assboogers

I think he has a pretty good case

>implying all of you are newfags and under the age of 15

>#MODS

Commence with the log OC user. This forced meme just became lulzy. The crappening has just begun

Would you move out from your mother's basement if Andy would shit on your face Andrew?

How did you know I am called Andrew?