Literally worship and submit to a magical zombie kike

>literally worship and submit to a magical zombie kike
>complain that Jews have too much influence
Explain this Christian faggots.

p.s. fuck kikes fuck christians fuck goys fuck atheists
i'm unbias.

I hereby declare ownership over all the fedora memes that will exist in this thread.

I also trademark and copyright the word "fedora" for this thread.

Have at it, neckbeards. Go into your fedora folders and post as many fedora images as you can to spite OP. You have my permission.

>i'm unbias.
The rest of your post says otherwise.

it doesn't. it's asking for an answer.

What moral framework and belief system will prevent Islam from asserting dominance over the world?

>stumped

>unbias
>sounds retarded
>google
>mfw its worse then expected

paganism is the only religion (that makes sense.)

everything else is simply not a religion.

God is real, it's just another one than previously assumed.

A simple cutting of your "Tree of life" had ended paganism on Yurop. Pagans are pussies

Yeah, good thing trees don't grow back.

Europe was runied when Constantine decided that he must become the biggest idiot in human history...

>paganism
>makes sense

So worshiping trees and shit make sense?

Opinion=discarded

Paganism is worshippig the rules of Mother Nature.

What else can possibly be worth being worshiped?

pay debnts

If you fags knew anything you'd know that Jews fucking hate Jesus. Generally speaking if Jews hate something it's for all the wrong reasons.

Jews hate everyone that opposes them. You don't need to worship Joseph's wife's son to oppose them.

Jesus is a cuckmaking mashine!
The only reason jews hate him could be that he will cuckify some of the jews.

First Post Worst Post

By A Fucking Leaf, of course

>stating facts
>is biased
you sound like a nigger

In all seriousness, the amount of idiots on this board who are now taking Christianity seriously and even converting to the decadent religion because of "muh white race" is rather depressing.

Thankfully no one gives a shit about your wrong opinion.

Anyway, this thread is full of degenerate goyim pigs and I'm not supposed to give you pearls, i.e. scripture.

Christbros, find another thread.

Paganism is pushed by kikes and followed by cucks.

Very rude. But I'll stick to my "wrong opinion" while you worship a dead kike on a stick and believe in the other inane shit in the bible.

It is really pathetic. Even worse when you realize they are converting to christianity because people on Sup Forums made fun of them for not being christian.

Not christian but I'll humor the question,
I've never seen jews have any influence from where I live. Hell, the only jews I really had any contact with was the family across the street. I used to be friends with tubby until we both became friends with newkid down the street. Newkid wanted to hang out with me more cuz i wasn't a dick to everyone like tubbles the jew. Tubbles decided to start bullying me cuz at the time i was christian and was always nice to everyone, so i kept trying to be nice to him, but guess what? That bullshit doesn't work 100% of the time, found that out the hard way (to any christians out there). Thing that pissed me off the most is that once we hit senior year of highschool(years later) tubbys sister brings up tubby somehow, i comment on how he bullied me. Tubbysis fucking said its my fault. Wtf. Her reasoning? "I kinda stole newkid from tubby, i mean he only wanted to hangout with me and taking someones friend is pretty rude."
Fucking kikes.