youtube.com/watch?v=jc0eP7ausWE
youtube.com/watch?v=VUsssa6ArAY
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZiKO3NtZiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too soon

which on tv?

where was spiderman on that fateful day

By about five days.

Hope for the future died on 9/11. It took a while for it to sink in, but think about it.

THEY'RE BRINGING WEBS

>this still triggers Americans

Jesus Christ Raimi

All I can really say is

ALLAHU AKBAR.

Well one is a film with thrilling qualities in every avenue and the other is something you "WATCH FOR DA VILLAIN XD"

Spider-Man is not Superman

Fat ugly americans btfo forever and will NEVER recover.

Fuck

>Raindrops are falling on my dick

>where was spiderman on that fateful day
crying with Dr Doom

never forget

> Written by Tito Kubo

We blew muslims the fuck out and created ISIS that ravaged the region - all the while I'm jacking off while shitposting on Sup Forums.

Yeah, I can't name anything post-2007 that's in any way good.

They blew the shit out of the towers tho

somebody post the whole 9/11 spider man comic

prove the twin towers actually blew up without posting footage from american jews channels oops i mean news channels

>created ISIS

When will this meme end?

why did he do it, Sup Forums?

Raimi went too far when we found out one of the jihadist pilots was actually the green goblin.

when the jew indoctrination is complete

>that one trailer where he spun a web between them

What was that shitty song that came out with this movie from the nickleback guy and the click click boom guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=oPr8ZqRHTQo

youtube.com/watch?v=06mf-XRjCDM

I wonder if they were just thinking "Our music is too hardcore, how do we get that sweet 12 year old disposable cash without comprising our artistic goals?" "I know, we'll sing about Spider-Man!"

is this the purest of kinos?

>Dresses like a faggot, looks like a queer, we should all just lynch him up right here - look out (woo!) here comes a Spider-Fag

Really?

youtube.com/watch?v=zOtpeYERu9w

Where did it all go so right?

I unironically like this scene, but it's ruined by the scene immediately afterwards in the jazz club or whatever where suddenly people take him seriously for no reason and there's that retarded dance sequence but not a complete joke

Australia represented the towers better
>they had to later apologize for this

And they say that a HERO CAN SAVE US, I'M NOT GONNA SAND HERE AND WAAAIIIIIIIIIT
I'LL HOLD ON FOR THE WINGS OF THE HERO WATCH AS THEY ALL FLY AWAAAAYYYYYY

>chills

>that release date

damn that bantz

>tfw you acted like this irl because you thought it was unironic and cool

True 00s teenage-core right here. Miss those days.

>people died so the insurance company shouldn't pay any money

5 more days

Both are good

Dark Knight is a bit bloated though and I found it a bit of a chore to watch it a second time.

This never fails to trigger me.

He's only crying because he didn't think of it first

In the second plane.

People do NOT watch Spiderman 2 just for Doc Ock, I don't know what the heck you're talking about.

>implying nolanflicks are even close to Rami's pure kino

Spider-Man 1

SM1 and SM2 both by a mile.

where were you when 9/11 happened and how old?

10yo in 5th grade.

IMO the part that always makes me realize how bloated tdk is is when two face is running around and killing the cop and threatening with marone in his car.

wasnt born yet lol :P

just kidding mods don't ban me

Same. I think it was one of the first day of school so they just made us visit the buildings in the afternoon, and I remember hearing the receptionnists talking about it. I'm not even amercian and it still affected me a lot that day.

Just give it three years

Chanting allahu akbar with the rest of the neighbourhood.

remeber the movie was going to have spidey trap a helicopter between the towers?

Missed a flight

>people born in this millennium are old enough to have children

>that intermission at the beginning of the movie, back when Spiderman first came out in theaters
>Raimi and Tobey sitting in a studio literally saying; "If there are any sandniggers in the audience, leave."

youtube.com/watch?v=jc0eP7ausWE

Damn, now we know where Nolan got his source material for The Dark Knight.

Still mad.

7 years old and had just started first class.
We had a silent minute about something that happened in that country where all the movies comes from.
I remember thinking it was strange and annoying to be completely quiet for a minute.

Wow Raimi, your film's release date was off by a couple of months.

Jesus Raimi

Great example of post-modernism.

Anyone know why it was halted? Def better than the bullshit amazing spiderman and probably will be better than homecucking

Has there been a capeshit fight that has topped this?

youtube.com/watch?v=VUsssa6ArAY

Sony wanted too much control over the movies and Raimi told 'em to fuck off.

wow, how did Rami got away with that?

Blade vs Nomak.

Raimi spent the budget making a documentary promoting the My Lai massacre, notably saying "give me that spiderman jew gold you cocksucking faggot" while calling Stan Lee

>silverstein took out an insurance plan that 'fortuitously' covered terrorism
You do realize that the WTC was bombed in 1999 by terrorists, right? He'd have to be a fucking moron not to take out insurance for terrorism.

More retarded tin-foil reaching and projecting.

Maryland. 15 years old. In mechanical drawing class, which I hated. Most boring thing imaginable.

Memory of that day is too fuzzy to recall with any confidence. But I remember getting to go home early that day.

Shit scene desu

goddamn it

the new spidermans rustle my jimmies so bad

i think the reason raimi gave publically was that he didn't feel he could make the release date in time and still make a good movie, but i also remember reports at the time saying that the studio (probably avi arad) was fighting him on the vulture being the villain, and when the reboot was announced everyone reported that the goal at first was to keep the movies smaller in scale and control the budgets.

Christ Almighty

>R-Richards....sob*...I know you're behind this glorious spectacle you son of bitch...

Spider man 1 and 2 were good, why was 3 a pile of shit?

Begins is objectively the best Batman movie. No one would give a fuck about TDK if Heat Legend hadn't died.

Sony.

I still enjoy the movie, but it's really an editing mess.

It was halted because the script was literal fanfic shit.

conflict with raimi and sony imo i still think its decent

good scene.

3.5 years old at home.

Wow this really made me think!

this

they put venom in it and fucked everything up

I still enjoy it too, especially groovy-parker

The Twin Towers were a huge part of NYC's identity and were a touchstone of the skyline. The spiderweb trailer was hype as fuck.

groovy Parker was the shit

fuck man. im literally crying right now.

pleb shit

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZiKO3NtZiI

Studio was assmad that Raimi killed off a huge character that could produce more merchandise and action figures in future movies.

Did Raimi ever explain why Jimmy Neutron is visible in the reflection of Green Goblin's eyepiece?

Shut the fuck up kike.