Do anybody still takes this loser seriously ?

Do anybody still takes this loser seriously ?

who?

who takes anything seriously anymore tho

>generic YouTuber outward appearance
>token YouTuber fake angry face
Let me guess...yet another nobody with a channel on YouTube who vents their spleen in the most obnoxiously overdone manner possible about shit that annoys them.
It's like YouTube's version of trap threads here on Sup Forums.

I watched one of his videos and didn't like the content. Show me the really bad stuff.

Banana

Who are we talking about?

Lurk more

Did anyone take him seriously to begin with?

He's my hero actually. Out of all the stupid cuck sjw's and dumb ass religious wannabe closet-nazi alt righters he has always stayed sane and in the middle of the two not giving a fuck what either side thinks.

He's not perfect. Like many others I shunned him after the banana incident. But then years later I saw him addressing it like a fucking boss. He owned it.

If he was king everything would make sense.

Also checkem.

>still
why would anyone take him seriously to begin with

His channel name is TJ Kirk

Yup he's kind of an internet-jesus if jesus wasn't a faggot. Absolutely imperfectly perfect.

Dubs, I'm automatically right until trips defy me.

And double dubs seals that deal with that announcement being dubs.

is he the quinten guy?

When he was speaking against religion he made sense, now he simply bitches about people riding bikes.

Okay that video was stupid I'll admit. Probably trying to get some youtube money with something none controversial.

Who wants to go fuck him up?

If I looked like this, I'd be angry too.

Stupid question, dumbfuck. Every word he says makes sense, why would I not take him serious?

Hey TJbro, TJfist!

Underage ban!
MODS

TJ detected

> trying to take someone seriously when the person doesn't take themselves seriously

He barely does and his comments I disagree with is rare.

Never did in the first place. He is just a salty looser.

true kek
> TJbanana

corrected

TJ's just an angry asshole that doesn't care about anything besides his YouTube bucks.

Hey, I hate sjws as much as anyone, but there's other creators out their who actually give a shit about their fans. TJ is not one of them.

He's shit, and if he were to leave the Drunken Peasants the show would be massively improved.

people stopped taking him seriously after 2006

Formerly "The Amazing Atheist"
He used to be alright in his early days but he got more and more autistic with each hair on his neck

I'm not even sure he takes himself seriously anymore.

>with each hair on his neck
This is the top fucking kek comment of Sup Forums today, possibly all week and beyond. Thank you for this, user.

atheist nightmare

not only is he a degenerate loser that shoves bananas up his and and pours hot oil on his junk, he's also a obvious scammer.

Edgy teenagers.

Somebody post the video with him shoving a banana in his asshole

Well people take Sargon and other alt-right "skeptics" seriously so the bar is starting low. I'm sure there is, must be.

I do enjoy the DP podcast. paul's new movie critics channel is made well too.

tj got a little lazy with his videos, but when youtube jews you out of most of the revenue, why bother making better productions?

It was interesting when we were having the conversation online for the first time. The problem is they didn't stop, they've been going on and on for a whole decade, which is crazy.

I really only liked him when he roasted feminists. Now he's just a whiny little sjw himself.

yeah ive ended up almost entirely ignoring tj's videos and just stick around for the DP podcast or ben's stream

Youtube makes so little money, I don't know why people care about it factor it into their decisions at all. If you get a million views a month it's comparable to a teenagers paper round plus tips.

Not sure if you realise, but you're practically the 4th generation of "I liked x but now it's y".

He's a literal faggot and so are you two.

I think ben is a cool dude to be around. I wouldn't get sick of him that fast.

unlike that bitch ass scotty. I don't know if he's really that annoying or just acts up for the show. sometimes there's flashes of intelligence, but every episode he isn't there, is a good one

You're using my creation. Thank you for spreading it

View at your own peril, this is from the video of him pouring hot oil over his dick and balls which is a real thing he did and filmed and sent to someone over the internet.

i've been watching TJ's stuff for years. yeah, he's an asshole sometimes, but he doesn't hide the fact or try to be someone he's not, which i can appreciate about him. He's just a guy who has surprisingly stayed around while many others have dropped off. His recent videos have actually been pretty decent.

everyone knows by now and nobody cares

That bike video made me laugh so hard lol

How boring of a person are you to not have done some fucked up shit by yourself or with someone?