Undeniable

Undeniable.

There's nothing wrong with that.

>Kotsko

And ?

No, it's wrong.

I don't care

That's not how it works. Otherwise anyone who's ancestors benefitted from welfare will mean that they too benefit from

ah fuck

does that mean I can go to North Africa and force them to give me gibs for the barbary slave trade?

seig heil

Whether or not your individual ancestors killed Jesus, you, as a Jew, are complicit in it and benefit from it. Sorry.

Wether or not your individual family members mugged someone, you as a black person has benefited from black crime and are complicit in it. Sorry.

Whether or not your individual ancestors made a contribution to society, you as a nigger have benefited from countless perks of white civilization and are leeching off it. Sorry.

Very likely, Adam Kotsko wishes you well and that you appreciate what struggles your white ancestors went through.
I mean, handling unwilling labour must be a pain in the ass.

Doesnt this apply to every race then

Western Civilization was built on slavery

The Roman Empire's lifeblood was freshly conquered slaves

Slavery was literally ubiquitous

Can you name any civilization that didn't have slaves? Cause they were all wiped out by civilizations that had slaves.

So have black people by that argument.

I've never benefited from slavery.

I wonder how he woudl react if we injected him with the testosterone his body has been starved of and they make him reread this shit.

Who gives a fuck what this nobody says.

>1 second appart
nice niggermind alberto

That guy needs to get fucked. The white man took my ancestors out of the jungle where we were killing and raping each other and civilized us. Hell if picking a little cotton and cutting some sugar cane was all they wanted that's fine by me. Us niggers benefited so much from the white man saving us from our own destructive nature.

>Slaves were owned by only the richest white people
>Slavery also put the white working classes out of work
>Slavery benefited the bourgeoisie and no-one else

Once again a liberal is angry at his own race when he should be angry at systematic wealth inequality and the free market

nigger slavery to the amercas was a jew affair.

Will Adam Kotsko also go after the Arab descendents of the Middle East slave trade?

>Kotsko

Hillary Clinton - "Jewish people historically owned more black slaves than any other group, Bernie Sanders being Jewish is why Afro-Americans are not voting for him."

Wow, I've noticed a lot of comments here trying to inject some sort of logic here that means they get to also blame Africans and Jewish people for slavery!

That's very problematic thinking! This is an emotional problem, not a logical one. Get it through your thick heads, bigots!

This, and this
Also when you compare life in America to Life in Africa you could say that the blacks that live in America today has also benefited from the slave trade.

All the blacks who now live in the US instead of Africa have benefited the most.

is this a real quote??

Nope. My family never owned slaves.
And only like 2% of whites in the US actually owned slaves and lets not forget about the black slave owners

And this is exactly why Western white "civilization" is racist and evil and must be destroyed.

At this point I don't even care anymore what I am supposedly at fault for, m8.

I do get the strong urge to just re-implement systems like slavery and segregation though - because if I am going to be blamed for it anyway and have to live with the negative aspects, why not also enjoy the positive ones?

indentured irish migrants contributed more to the initial infrastructure and buildings of the colonies and early united states than black slaves did

When will twitter garbage get banned from Sup Forums OPs?

>implying niggers, who are free today, did not benefit from it

You could say the same thing for the niggers. If their ancestors weren't enslaved they'd be in a mud hut eating literal grub.

not an argument

> australian white person
> tfw no slaves in our history except white ones

clearly not

Africans still enslave each other to this day, the fact that they are too incompetent to "benefit" from this proves?

Hmmm

No

i dont know what to expect anymore

>am Polish

Try again rabbi.

the way i usually respond to black people bitching about reparations and slavery is to ask them if rapes happened in slavery. When they say inevitably say 'yes'. i point out that i know for a fact none of my ancestors owned black slaves but that there's a damn good chance that they have slave owners in their past.

All I am getting from this is
>all white people are evil, except for me I promise pls trust me minorities

Alright, I'll pay all the slaves some reparations.

Where are they?

Oh wait...

Wether or not you specifically are a terrorist, your religion of islam has benefited from terrorism so you are complicit in it sorry

don't care

The slaves were going to S. America to help with the coffee and rubber industries that were owned by white people.

Whether or not your individual family has chimped out, you as a black person have still benefitted from chimping and are complicit in it. Sorry.

>spain
>white

Don't spew your Right-Wing propaganda in Sup Forums. It's unseemly.

What if I'm half white and half bean and my white side ancestors freed nigs but killed natives and beans and I came out not white?

What if I send you commie ass back to Europe KOTSKO

But most niggers benefited from slaves too.

Whole nigger kingdoms made huge profits from selling one another into shackles for centuries.

>tfw son of first gen irish immigrants and see this post

Whether or not your individual ancestors were slaves, you as a person have benefited from white people prohibiting and outlawing slavery all across the world, not just in white countries. Instead of pointing your fingers at us, you should pay your fucking respects.

Hurr durr if you're black even if your ancestors were slaves you profited by selling your own people.

How?

The notion of America being built by slaves is a fantasy. Sorry.

At slavery's peak less than 1% of Americans owned slaves.

Typical gibsmedat culture. They claim they wuz kangz and they claim they built the pyramids but they weren't and didn't.
Any excuse to be handed free shit, including a history and culture.

>irish
>white

prove it, faggot.

everybody who lives in america has benefited from slavery

>Be norwegian
>Be relatively below average nation benefitting from farming, fishing and trade
>Struck oil in the north sea in the 60's
>Get wealthy without slaves
>Be white
>Checkmate sjw cucks

>le original sin

Niggers alive today benefitted from it too.
Even more than I, as a white male born and raised in Australia, have.

gotta love that personal responsibility and every man for themselves until the shit hits the fan. then we are all in this together.

how hard could it be to track down the families that profited from slavery? they get to keep their fortunes but you are all equally guilty?

Then niggers owe whites everything they own that is better than a stick

The epitome of a nu-male.
I'd rather join some hate group than be a social justice cuck.

Also, reminder that American blacks enjoy the highest standard of living compared to any other group of black people in the world.

What else do they want?

yet you're still one of the most cucked, turk-infested nations

By this logic Blacks have also been benefited by slavery and also complicit. Africans sold each other into slavery, you could argue those still in Africa are being punished for it. Those in America have also benefited and aren't living off UN airdrops but US food stamps and have much better opportunities.

White people became what they are due to the Spain being invaded by Muslims. With the Dutch and British expanding upon the concept. This created a capital based society and that is what created the modern world.

>A few emigrate to American Northwest
>Continue logging and fishing traditions
>Benefit from hard work
>Are the ancestors of me

Based Nordbro.

FIFY,

All Civilization is build upon slavery.

The only reason slavery fell out of style is because of industrialization and cheap energy.

Once both are gone, slavery will come back again in full force.

>mfw this is literally one of the only white guilt things a german will never have to deal with

Not sure if being called nazi and being hit around the head with the holocaust is any better, but it's something.

This triggers the Bulgarian.

When will UK gib reparations for the deportation and forced labour my ancestors had to endure?

Surely stealing razors is a lesser crime than many of the african slaves committed in their homeland.

Well considering that many European nations who didn't dabble in slavery are doing much better financially; I fail to see how I, as a descendant of an impoverished mining community, is disproportionately benefiting from slavery nearly 200 years later than some Jamaican immigrant that lives it up in London.

>get repeatedly cucked by swedes and russians throughout history
>get sold as luxury slaves by mongoloids to far asian seas
>ancestors sold to serfdom and whatnot
>mfw I'm supposed to feel guilt for black slaves, a group of people that finns didn't see until TV was invented

actually no

if anything my ancestors got fucked by it since im half irish

>Be Finland
>Make maymays
>Get rich
>Be pure white mongolian blood
>Checkmate sjw cucks

Why would you get reparations for being a piece of shit criminal?

At the height of American slavery, 1.4% of white Americans were slave-owners.

That means 98.6% of white Americans could do their jobs better than black people.

That means 98.6% of white Americans WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH NIGGERS.

And it's still true today.

whether or not you are adam kotsko, if you are a jew you are culpable for his shitlordery and the ensuing repercussions..

Wasn't most of the assets and funds from slave labour lost in the civil war? How can you benefit from it?

> Sorry.

why do they actively try to sound like gigantic douchebags?

Time for Italy to rev up the shekels, we needs givaways because of the Roman Empire

true

except Norway did take part in the triangle trade

Then so have the children of slaves.

Is he saying sorry for salvery, or is he sorry that he has to blame it on me?

Vague!

What does that mean? Any african-american child born now has also benefited inconceivably from slavery...

Hey bro which internet cafe r u in?

What if your ancestors were the ones to own them first and the ships they came in on?

LOL underrated nip bantz

i'm using this from now on

can tell by the thumb photo what a cuck this guy is.

The only way to fix the world is through violence. Let's start killing people we disagree with about politics and culture and society.

Killing makes everything better.

The West can only be saved by war. All we need is one hero to take the right course of action at the right time, and then we can get started.

*Hol up*
So he saying
*Peels potatoes *
So he saying
*Drinks Guinness*
That irish slaves are guilty of slave owner ship and sheit??

The only reason there wasn't slavery in the north is because it's too cold to grow cotton.

Fuck those New England liberal cucks and their high and mighty bullshit.