it's a male asshole. nothing feminine about it

ergo; you're a faggot

like being gay as fuck

salty milk and coins

Disgusting
Kys

I wasnt trying to deny my homosexuality i was just interested

It's salty coins and milk you pleb

Like naturally fucking a girls pussy bet a million times better, boi pucci is the best sex organ ever!

>*boipucci*

You butchered its spelling, its supposed to taste, smell, feel, and SOUND amazing

Man Gash
or
Cowboy cock holster

That doesnt sound good

if they dont anally douche it - gets bad really fuckin quick.
if they take care of that shit and dont play with plugs all the time or have low mileage. noice and toight.

Wanna try fucking mine? c:

Why does it get bad if no douche

I don't care for boys, bring out the shemales with feminine penis

In a relationship with a trap so no go fuck another dick

Its a fucking asshole you stupid fuckhead, its not meant to get fucked
Shemales are men you delusional homo

I would.

So you're dating her and you guys till haven't fucked? That's gotta be real tough on you, all that hard on and no butt to release into ;c

What are you looking for? A LTR or just a cumdumpster? Age? Location? I'm assuming you're a male.

Up for anything. 26 US cali.

>male asshole
so, female asshole is different?

That is the stupidest shit logic I ever heard. Like you couldn't even argue that only female assholes are fair game? You just went assholes are not there to be fucked. If you wouldn't thrust in a girls poop chute I'm beginning to think you're the faggot

Too far away ;.;

Terrible. I've tried it twice now and I'm pretty sure I'm 100% hetero - no matter how fem the boy is, I just don't enjoy it. On an intellectual level it's a nice idea but my body/instincts are repulsed by it.

up state here (dom)

I knew it ): going to kill myself now.

Shemales are shemales,dumbass. Even your mongoloid brain should be able to process the simple notion of straights not wanting them bc dick or gays looks like a chick, they're in limbo and are their own thing.

I've fucked 10 guys total,

from regular shy nerds, to cuteboy femboy traps

They all kind of feel the same

just fairly tight at first, like super tight, then they loosen up fairly quickly, some guys stay relatively tight for a good 10+ minutes though.

I've never fucked a real pussy so I can't compare.

But the entry point is the tightest, and the inside is kind of like a warm soft squidgy velvet, but not very tight or super stimulating.

Sex is more about mindset anyway, like I've fucked an ass for 20 minutes, super tight, and just not been able to cum, or not really enjoyed it

but I've also fucked a fairly loose one for like 1 minute and blew my load losing my mind.

Just depends on what frame of mind you're in, not fucking more than 1-2 times a day will help with this

I honestly can't imagine it differs much from pussy, or a lubed hand, in terms of physical stimulation, but that's not what it's about.

>implying that the proper greentext wasn't to correct it to bucci

What state?

idk but it looks like its the best thing ever!

Likewise. ;.;

I'm pretty submissive, so you could basically do almost any kinky stuff to me. No shit or blood stuff. I like the idea of musk, rapey sex, a bit of humiliation/degradation, etc.

Nooo p-pls don't ;.;

I'm in europe, sadly.

aww i need a little femboi slut to fill with hot sticky cum what will i do ? who will i kiss after they blow me "(

I won't ): if you have kik do you want mine?

half faggot here.
there is no real difference between a "boypussy" and a standard man ass or even a female ass. if you have fucked one anus you know what a boypussy is like.

find a girlfriend?

Average height of men 5ft 10

average height of women 5ft 4

Average height of femboys in my experience?
5ft 11+
average ammount of dick they can take before it hurts them? About 5 inches

children gained in 20 years and normal fulfilled life gained?

existential crisis about homosexaulity? 0

pls sauce? post more?

idk sauce someone sent on discord server

I want to stick my face into that butt.

but girls dont have cock

OH never mind ill date a trap THANKS

Search 'broccolibutts' in Google.

S-Stahp, my pp is leaking. o///o

Btw, if I had a bf I'd want him to control it (with a chastity device) and my orgasms. I'd want to beg for release.

I don't have kik, sorry.

FUCK THESE ENDLESS FAGGOT SPAM THREADS

MOVE THEM TO /TRASH/

b-but user how can i suck you off and shove your girlly juice in your boipussy to fuck you ? >< how will we get lube?

strange name lol thanks tho

nice feet

Thanks

Your welcome. Love to find out what you taste like.

Cute panties. I bet she was a good girl being used like that.

I'd rather have your manly juices inside me, mine are weak and basically worthless.

i can all ways spit it out on your face and rub it down your body ill be sure to face fuck you and use mix it with mine marking you like the good little slut you are

I'd like that too, I've never had my ass eaten and I've always imagined it would feel good

>mix it with mine marking you like the good little slut you are
>marking you
My pp only get so hard. o///////o

Really? I love eating ass.

...what am i doing here

Traps don't want to use their cock you fucking idiot.

They want to be treated like women, and real women don't want to peg men, it undermines everything.

Can you post a picture without spreading?~

>CITY CHAN...

us.to/2E15

To suffer. Like everyone else.

bait taken

*ass
faggot

dont go there its a cp site i clicked it being a retard dident see anything but dident go past the cover avoid it

I've only been with a couple of guys and neither of them wanted to
How's this?

If I knew you I'd eat you out all the time.

You two should definately meet. There's an ass and a mouth waiting for happiness. And, who knows, maybe two hearts...

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

That sounds quite romantic

I would love that.

just gonna correct your mistake there.
>What does it feel like to fuck a guy?
go fuck a guy if your fucking curious. faggot cuck

That would be nice
Nice dubs
It would be nice but we are probably nowhere near eachother, atleast that's how it's always gone for me

I Bet Your right ): but I have a kik if you just want to talk. Russianblue1

Warm apple pie Jim.

My experience is with an Asian ladyboy. I've been seeing her for several years now, originally met at an AMP in the area about 5 years ago. In the last 3 years, we've been meeting at her place or mine to fuck, and have gone on a few dinner "dates" too, and text and snap occasionally too, especially when horny.

About a year and a half ago, we were hooking up at my place, she was sucking me, and I said something like "oh baby, I want to feel that tight ass." She barely even broke stride - grabbed the lube and squirted some on my dick, and sat down on my cock.

I was shocked, because we'd always fucked with a condom before, but she was like, "Honey I want u cum inside me," and it felt too fucking good to stop. So, I started fucking her raw while she rode my dick.

Her ass felt pretty much exactly the same as any other ass - hotter, less slippery, and more "grippy" than a pussy. But it felt good. Her little benis bounced up and down against my stomach as she rode my cock, and I used my hands on her hips to help her keep a nice steady pace.

I didn't last long because I was already horned up from the blowjob, and super turned on by the taboo of fucking her bareback, so I blew a Peter North size load into her tight little ass, then she jerked off all over my stomach and chest.

We've fucked like that dozens of times since, and I do not regret it at all.

So yeah, feels pretty great to fuck a boypussy.

It feels like mental illness and AIDS, but mostly AIDS.

DMNTLMND on Kik
Hit me up if you're in Cali

Me too. Cali kern.

Sounds good to me, I'll add you in just a little bit

Ok, :3

I will where are you?

Whoa best balls ever

Thanks

fag

Always loved the idea of toying a cute guy's ass with my mouth/a dildo and making him cum, just so I can use his cum as lube to fuck and fill him...
I'd kill to do it to a cute trap.