Tfw I found my 16 year old sisters whore diary

>tfw I found my 16 year old sisters whore diary

I feel fucking sick.

this is pretty hot, post her pics

Why would she keep a whore diary?
If you want to fuck with her, just take the list and hide it. Whenever you get a chance, show every guy on there the list.

>Jerome

HAHAHAHAHA
:gasp:
HAHAHAHAGAGA

16 now or when that was written? Because 2014

I've seen this too. On leddit. Faggot.

Now

Add your name, info and future time + place. See if she shows.

Wow, this is exactly like the one that you posted two years ago, or was it three?

Apparently autism causes memory loss?

Your sister was fucking middle-aged men at 13?

Just found the original post. OP is a fag

30 is middle age now? I bet you are one of those faggots who will suffer of quarter life crisis.

this

I smell bullshit.

This clearly has been filled in one session. No differents inks, the sheet is clean and well conserved.

This is not a not a diary. Could be a counting list, but remembering the days of fucking for like 3 years ago, i don't buy it.

the sheet is fake. The post is fake.

You're a faggot.

Gross. How does this even happen?

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

TIL: Op goes by a lot of names.

Lurk moar you fucking newfags

Breathe less, retard.

Id feel sick too for not getting on that list yet.

But he's right you know

Yeah I realize it's not OC, dipshit. But theoretically it could still be a girls legitimate fuck list.

stone her

Is this confirmed as fake do we know? I'm not certain but here are some reasons why I assume fake
>Pristine piece of paper on the apparent front of a thick pad
>Written in same pen
>Statistical likelihood of girl doing this vs someone faking this heavily weighted on fake side
>Distribution of dates, ages, activity is too even - classic sign of forged data

Nice work, Columbo. But those could all be coincidental.

can I get your sister's contact info? for research purposes

yeah, right "a coincidence"...hahahahaaaa, the shills are gonna love you around here

>Yeah I realize it's not OC, dipshit. But theoretically it could still be a girls legitimate fuck list.

Wow. I aren't you a fucking ray of sunshine. Theoretically you might not be a insufferable prick and sword swallower, but alas, here we are.

You're so clever hashaahaaaaahhahahaaahshshsaahaahaah

Samegay

>MOM! MOM! LOOK! I called out the people on Sup Forums because I realised something posted on Sup Forums was fake! hahahahahaha i am so cool mom

kill yourself you worthless piece of shit

It's you!

Which one is you on that list?

Samefag spotted

The only times she goes more than 2 days without cock are the same time of the month.

So if she's 16 then that diary is when he was 13?

Doing some data analysis, it seems she likes to go:

Sex
Sex
Blowjob

Here ya go buddy, just for you

Period

Alex

come on OP, you're not fooling anyone, it's YOUR list, isn't it? Come on, faggotry is totally accepted here

You wish that was your diary of women don't you?