>modern world is owned by women
>there are no women on Sup Forums
really made me think

>>modern world is owned by women
???

Men literally own everything

*used to

im a grill

in what area are women excelling? Name three.

manipulating men into letting them own the world
2.-
3.-

That doesn't make any sense.

you forgot to put (male)

You can't show naked women because that's sexist now, you can't represent women as weak individals because that's sexist now, you can't not date a fattie because that's sexist now,companies have to hire a minimum ammount of females just because they're females etc.

they have us grabbed by the balls now

I think you just need to stop watching anime and get off Sup Forums for a while.

But nothing of what I said is wrong?

>you can't not date a fattie because that's sexist now

Leafs don't have a gender, sorry but you're an "it".

Jews literally own everything

but the leader of the free world is a man

that means you only care for her looks and not her thrilling personality you hitler
t.women

¿Así de fea esta la cosa en SPEN?

si

everything you said is wrong and doesn't apply at all in real life

Poland is a redpilled not cucked country so it doesn't count, come to the west and see it for yourself.

Are you 15?
Are you a manlet?
Are you overweight?

You need to stop reading red pill shit.

Go out into the world and find examples of "not being allowed to not date a fat person" or "not representing a woman as a weak individual" that you didn't find online. You won't, because you're just reading the few nutcases who DO say shit like that online.

I'm a girl

>spaniard complaining about women
color me surprised

Sadly most spaniards here are...special. Even by 4chin standards.

Poland is cucked as fuck this country treats women like godesses
>people unironically carry their shit and open the doors for them even when it's a stranger
>in relationships woman always is the one in charge, polacks can't even fart withou their wife's permission
>polacks let women shittalk them because ''hurr you're not supposed to insult a woman!''

shit country

>open the doors for them
That's okay
>in relationships woman always is the one in charge, polacks can't even fart withou their wife's permission
cuck
>polacks let women shittalk them because ''hurr you're not supposed to insult a woman!''
f a g g o t s

OP is Jorge. Ignore him.

No way, Jorge was even more autistic and I don't want to associate snek with him.

Luckily your great an totally not like the others man, please keep on being so awesome this site wouldn't be the same without you

Aw, did I hurt your feelings? Did you feel identified when I mentioned the special spaniards?

>blaming your issue on women

AXAXAXAXAX you cant probably get more pathethic, women are useless stupid subhumans only positive thing about them is body

Rasheed

Your mom is also a woman you know?