Ideas for a "Sonic the Sissyhog" fap fiction story?

Ideas for a "Sonic the Sissyhog" fap fiction story?

Sonic and tails go on a date only to get bullied in to fucking Shadow

>Sonic and tails go on a date only to get bullied in to fucking Shadow

Bullied in what way?

discord gg/ wQHA2S

Are you the Rouge poster from yesterday?

No
Also blackmail using Amy for Sonic's sissy ways

>Also blackmail using Amy for Sonic's sissy ways

Wait what?

There's no way to do it cannonically, so you have to use fanfiction logic. It's not hard.

No I get that - can you just make it a bit clearer?

Just brain storming here but hear me out.
Sonic and tails go out for a "date" without either Cream/Cosmo(which ever cannon you follow tho SonX is pretty cringe until SAB2 storyline) or Amy's knowledge. They go out to the 9's in sissy gear and get confronted by Shadow in the street. He blackmails Sonic and tails about their secret and they beg him not to tell their girlfriends. Shadow obliges only if they both take turns riding that Chaos Control dick all night long.

Is it wierd that im aroused by this? Im also curious to see sonics feet too.

Alright a bit more sensible. Have you written fap fiction before?

A lot. If I spent time in it and wasn't high, I could write for days. My first lemon clocked in at around 100,000 words. I wrote it when I was 12. I'm 23 now and have much more skill.

A link to something of yours?

AFF and AO3 let you do co-author collabs.

I'd rather not. I make some money off my stuff low key and if Sup Forums found out about it they might end up trying to fuck me. Sorry. Let's not forget what happened to Chris Chan.

But are you up for the idea of collabing on one of those sites?

I could. It depends on how willing the artist is to go pretty hard core. I usually do best with extreme scenarios. My PSO job helps with that.

I usually write up a lot of specified fetish scenarios in either original or fanfic formats for a lot of people. My specialty happens to involve gender bending. I love the idea of breaking down masculinity and giving in to absolute pleasure to the point that they're broken for cock.

Ah, so you're plenty busy as it is. Was wanting to co-write with ya.

I would love to co write with you. I'd just rather be more of an anonymous contribution

discord gg/ wQHA2S

Can I add you here?

ITT: Degenerates thread

>in this thread: degenerates thread
Fuck off, summerfag

>Degenerate
Chief Degenerate has spoken

>thinking r34 sonic sissy is degenerate for Sup Forums
Christ, you are new, aren't you, faggot?

No, I m not new. been here since last Wednesday!

Discord: Robocod#6769