Why don't stoners and potheads just kill themselves? They contribute nothing, take up space, and waste resources...

Why don't stoners and potheads just kill themselves? They contribute nothing, take up space, and waste resources. Then they go and collect government handouts because they're too lazy and blazed to get a job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s13wRifp7Ug&t=97s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

World would be better with way less people like you IMO

Fuck off, you ignorant asshole.

Lol damn dude smoke a blunt or two PUH-LEASE

I work full time in management and I smoke a ton of pot. I recieve no government benefits.

You're just an ignorant piece of shit op, and a giant faggot.

to stoned to work and to lazy to get a job sorry

i think you are mistaking stoners with niggers. I have a successful 125k job, a house, two cars and a very great life. guess what, i blaze almost everyday in the morning and after work. So fuck otta here judging people cause you dont understand them. Stoners come in all shapes and sizes, not all of them are sacks of shit.

Why don't drinkers and alcoholics just kill themselves? They contribute nothing, take up space, and waste resources. Then they go and collect government handouts because they're too lazy and drunk to get a job.

That's the life you wish you had, cocksucker.

Thanks for paying tax and contributing to my handout so i can spend all day in bed and on the couch playing videogames/fap to furry smut getting blazed af

Your efforts are gratefully accepted.

I make 75k a year. Have a house, a successful relationship and a car.

I smoke EVERY night and I still find time to clean and work on side projects.

B8/8 unless it's not. Too hard to tell between trolling and actual stupidity anymore.

Or they become mathematicians, engineers, doctors and scientists. Fuck you and your judgemental, generalizing closed mind

Livin the dream my nigga

I smoke pot every day and managed to get two degrees. But no I must die, right?

kek, trying this hard

They would like to kill themselves...but they're too lazy to do it.

Spotted the welfare nigger.

ITT: weedheads take the b8
I'm aboutI to smoke a bowl and shitpost some more. You guys have fun arguing with a OP that left this thread as soon as me posted it

Nobody believes you faggot. Nobody with a serious business would hire a druggie.

stoners are too lazy to kill themselves

Find me one scientist pothead

>blaze almost everyday
when are you going to admit that you have a problem?

If you kill yourself the problem is solved as you won't feel the need to bitch about people liking what you don't like.

I'm a young guy recently turned 18
Have been living like I'm 26 for the past year. Have young friends who are almost 18 but have no common sense or self accountability. I use to be like them. But better of course. I've stopped smoking and realize what fucking degenerative ungrateful ^actual welfare abusing pieces of shit they are.

OMG! Shut the fuck up, Buzzcut McClosetfag. I contribute more in one toke session than you ever will in your puritanical shit stained life, maan!

You have too high expectations for people who shit iq

This is mostly likely almost every stoner. It's just a phase, one of many young people experience, and eventually outgrow. Sure there are a few that never do, but those are exceptions.

Kek, being this wrong.

So you're neither of those two? How does that prove anything?

if you were competely honest, a fairly large portion of humanity should kill themselves they are: entitled, wasteful, unappreciative and feel special for basically doing fuck all supported by either their grotesque little group mind ideologies or social media/networking idiots...alas they will not and why humanity is going full retard towards the future despite the other parts attempting to slow/stop this from occuring

You're fucking retarded. When I was 18 I was getting offers of like $25 an hour because I knew how to code. I would come into work high as fuck and my manager knew and didn't care because he didn't have to hire some pajeet and could actually talk to me. If you don't smoke pot you're hardly worth knowing as a person.

> I was gonna kill myself but then i got high lalaa
> I was gonna eat a whole lot of pills but then i got high
> I am still alive now and i know why
>oh yeah
>because i got high
>because i got high Because i got highhhh

>every druggie looks like a druggie
Lmfao did the stoner bully in homeroom steal your lunch money? (Summer school, because you're that dumb)

>Stoner bully
That's an oxymoron

Or niggees

Solid advice, user.

Go full Duterte, OP

Don't ruin my narrative with your bias, user. It's my narrative.

I hate that song but it's so dang catchy

There really 2 kinds of stoners: those that do it socially and in moderation, and those that go absolutely apeshit trying to get as high as possible.

Its like drinking, you always know that guy that goes way too hard and drives home, the closet alcoholic.

While pot itself is not addictive the lifestyle habits can form a dependency. Every one who smokes know there are some people who literally can't wait to light up- who actually worry when the next time they can do it- who actually panic about how much they have left, or worry about money to buy more.

Those are the dicks that ruin it for the rest of us, like drunk drivers

Not trying to get all mushy gushy on you but thank you for sharing. I've been upset by that phase primarily because honestly I'm moving on and they aren't. I was real close to those guys but they think weed is everything 24/7 so it just kinda bugs me

Love you man

yeah fuck stoners, crystal all day

>if you don't smoke pot you're hardly worth knowing as a person
Why the fuck do potheads always have to take it to the other extreme? I don't give a flying fuck if people smoke pot, but if I personally don't want to, "I'm hardly worth knowing as a person?" Fuck off.

Trolling... or you don't know how many successful people all around you smoke the dope.

ITT: butt hurt pot heads who are no older than 18

Old stereotypes are old..

I blaze daily and work a 55hr week with school, don't know what your excuse is.

Why don't anons and baiters just kill themselves? They contribute nothing, take up space, and scream at people who don't share their interests. Then they go and shitpost on Sup Forums about libtards and druggies taking all the little money they have

Cringe.
Why are "stoners" so cringy?

>use personal anecdote as if you somehow represent the general stoner population

>i blaze everyday

lay off the weed there buddy

Yeah that was pretty fucking cringe

I'm a stoner PhD student in biochemistry. This post is maximum bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=s13wRifp7Ug&t=97s

It's so amusing how triggerd stoner fags get.

>I blaze daily
Enjoy that tolerance, feeling not much more than slightly tired 24/7 LOL

Im not the fag you tagged but I use to smoke alot but id mainly smoke at night and I'd wake up so slow and shitty. It's been 1 month and a week or so since I've last smoked. I took a half gram dab as my last hit. I remember I was only mellow but not blowed. Made me realize weed doesn't miss me

Obviously haven't been hanging out with stoners.. Only have the view that has been pushed onto you by media and parents.. Literally anyone can be a regular smoker, I know business people and unemployed people who smoke.

Unemployed people suck. I could express so much hate but that's all I have to say

I was just about to post this. Nigga's jelly that they chose slave status over doing what they want. For example, I play GTAO til 4 am and wake up well past noon everyday. Why? Because that's what I get paid to do thanks to tax dollars.

Fucking rekt

because eventually someone in congress is going to drug test for all forms of gov. hand out and then they'll just do what stoners do and sell their shit or rob people for their fix. Stoners are no better than heroin addicts or alcoholics, all they care about is their "fix"