Ask an amish lad that is on day 3 of Rumshpringa whatever you may wish to know

Ask an amish lad that is on day 3 of Rumshpringa whatever you may wish to know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lOfZLb33uCg
youtube.com/watch?v=KZaz7OqyTHQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how many traps you gonna fuck

Do drugs yet?

Post nudes of your girlfriend. I've never seen Amish tits.

From a few days on here I know that traps are guys dressed as girls, so that's none for me.
Rumshpringa is running around, cussing, drinking. Not fucking other men in the butt.

Weed and alcohol, that's it. We'd probably try more things, but we don't really know anyone that has harder stuff than that!

Why are you on Sup Forums? Where are you from?

Ha, no way! Other people in Indiana might see her, and that would be with her for the rest of her life. They aren't very big, but I love them anyway.

We are from Nappanee Indiana. We are in Indianapolis right now though, and are staying at a hotel in Southport the last few nights while we are on Rumshpringa. On a laptop that one of my cousins brought, he lost his faith and is living outside the Amish lifestyle.

TITS OR GTFO, NEWFAG!!

Yes I'm a summerfag. But no tits for you , fucking guy!

Amish can't use 'puters.

We can do anything we want during Rumshpringa, that's the point of it, to sample the outside life before committing to the Amish way.
So go fuck your brother?

You Amish are fucking disgusting.

Shitting in buckets then throwing that on your produce.

Are you going back to living the stoneage lifestyle? Also, don't make statements that end with a question mark. It makes you seem like you're a fucking retard hooked on some NJ-related reality TV bullshit.

up here in canada we have hudderites, probably not exactly the same but similar 'old ways' of living.
hudderites will come into the city and look for strong men to fuck their daughters, cause their town needs new bloodlines or something.

you ever heard of this or is it bs?

>look for strong men to fuck their daughters and wives

Sounds like a post-Tradeu normal, everyday Canada to me.

We don't use our shit for compost, even a dumb fucker like yourself should know that you don't use shit from meat eaters for compost, unless it's broken down first.
Thank you for the grammer lesson?

Who has it?

Never heard of it, but granted we don't hear anything outside our community except when the elders travel. I can tell you we have zero interest in breeding with non amish

>On a laptop that one of my cousins brought, he lost his faith and is living outside the Amish lifestyle.

Getting access to a computer is one thing.

How to use it is another.

How did said "Amish" learn to use a computer to post this AMA, and how did they know about Sup Forums in the first place?

The movie Sex Drive has a whole little part about Rumspringa in it. You should watch it.

How many kids go on rumspringa then decide not to go back?

Are you gonna go back to being Amish?

Why is it so precise in what technology you can use? It's like, yeah we use the most advanced tech but just up until just before electricity.

Are Amish girls not on rumspringa horny? Do they sleep around? Is drug use prevalent in the Amish community? How about alcohol? Why do call everybody who isn't Amish English? I'm Latino and I think it would be stupid to call me English. Do Amish teens masturbate? What do you do for fun when you go back to the Amish life? Do you enjoy church?

does every Amish look like the stereotypical Amish we see in the movies?

Cousin said he's on here a lot. We've been looking at pictures and videos today. I've seen things I didn't know existed, and most of them I didn't want to know.
I really can't use a computer much, but it's not that hard to type and click

please watch & listen to Amish Paradise, it is written & performed by one of North Americas greatest award-winning musical artists.

youtu.be/lOfZLb33uCg

have you watched the movie "kingpin" with woody harrelson?

What about the absolutely retarded "reality" tv show "amish mafia"?

do you ever regret that your parents forced you into this lifestyle?

I only know of about ten people that didn't come back. Percent, I'd say 5% don't come back.
Seems it's more girls than guys that don't come back.
The ones I know that didn't come back, it wasn't a surprise if you knew them.

I don't believe you're Amish

Why would an Amish come to Sup Forums or even know what Sup Forums is.

Kingpin is the faggiest film that ever fagged and you're a huge faggot for even mentioning it and watching it. Enjoy those chicken tendies neckbeard faggot.

I am going back. The girl I'm going to marry is pretty and we have fun together, and we have some land through our families to start our lives on.

How's it going? We have a ton of Amish up here in PA and I've always been interested in your lifestyle, although I've heard it's pretty much impossible for to ever "become" Amish. Does your community often mix with people who aren't Amish? Is it unlikely to have non-Amish friends? How is your food so good? Do you feel cheated by your community because you don't necessarily get all the benefits of the outside world? How do you feel about us non-Amish people?

do amish people ever vote in elections or is that against their rules?

if yes, what are the general politics of the amish? I would assume more conservative leaning, but I can't imagine many of them voting for someone like trump

I'm trying to answer all I can, but I type very slow, so I'm sorry to make you wait.
They are no more horny than at any other time, but sex outside marriage, even on rumshpringa, that violates our beliefs, and it's not something we want to do. I can't speak for everyone though!
We do a lot, just not actual sex.
Masturbating, I'm sure some do, but it's against our beliefs and does not benefit us. Yes I've done it, it's a never ending cycle, the relief is short lived. I will wait till marriage.

Ha! Watching that video, and watching the movie called Kingpin are two things most all amish do on rumshpringa. We are fine with poking fun at ourselves.

We watched kingpin, there were funny parts for sure. A lot of the stuff you guys find funny though, we don't get. We aren't raised in the same culture, so we have different ideas of funny sometimes.

I don't blame my parents, they were raised this way, they had my, no need to resent them.

Fuck you Amish. The ones up near Middlefield in Ohio are fucking selfish cunts who quite literally just sit around all day talking shit in their hurka durka language about anybody not Amish.
Bunch of fat fugly faced old women and a bunch of scraggly ass old hick looking fucks. You guys look inbred as hell and you made my time working at ANY job in the area hell.
Every day you assholes would come in and try harder than a fucking jew to get free shit off of me. Which would then come out of MY paycheck.
And you had the nerve to get offended when I'd say no
Fuck you Amish assholes, your buggies are slow as hell and I see your fucking expensive sound system you aren't supposed to have. Don't think covering it with a blanket when you reach your community is enough. Fucking hypocrites.

Most non-Amish don't even watch kingpin.

Sort of a cult classic, but I guess you could consider the Amish a cult

Maybe if you would learn to read what's already been said you'd know.
Even if you don't believe me, I really don't care. Your opinion doesn't affect my life in any way.

Watch those edges, kid.

And stop projecting.

how is crime dealt with in amish communities? Do you have your own police force or are there phones you can use in an emergency to call the police? If you have your own system, does it have to follow the same judicial rules as the other courts in your state?

LOL yeah, i'm in millersburg so i would. see some very pretty amish women all the time when i'm driving about the area.

Hello!
Yes there are lots of amish in PA.
We mix with non amish fairly often. Some of us work construction outside the village. Some of us sell our products, etc.
We really don't look at the outside world as being beneficial. We can go to hospitals and doctors to get advanced health care when required. The rest, we don't see that making us any happier or more godly.
Becoming amish is not easy, but is possible!

How in the actual fuck is it "projecting"? Don't just spew shit you've seen posted here thinking it's a coherent response. I've had Amish fucks harass me at my job daily for months at a time, the same goddamn Amish families, trying to get me to hand them free shit at my expense and I'm somehow the assholes who is "projecting"? Get real you hurka durka horsefucker. I've seen a horse break their leg pulling your carts and you literally just had somebody bring around a shotgun and a spare horse, shot the broken leg one and left it there for the city to eventually find and clean up. Lazy pieces of shit

>Maybe if you would learn to read what's already been said you'd know.
Well aren't you picking up internet culture fast. Already coming back with the snippy responses.

we don't have any interest in worldly politics, global or local.
We are able to live under our own rules without outside intervention as long as we abide by agreements.
I guess you'd say that your politics interest us as much as my neighbors having a new cow would interest you. I don't say that in a mean way, just trying to compare for you.

You're one of the reasons we don't miss the outside world :)

Probably all your insults while accusing the other of making insults when you have no clue. Also your lack of detail when claiming they're lazy. I mean you are complaining about people living their life.

You're a troll and will get no more responses

You don't think amish are capable of bantering and teasing each other?
We don't just stand around and grow beards and never smile you know.

I can appreciate the simple lifestyle.

But being an atheist I can't really be bothered with all the god talk.

Oh but you got no problem ripping up our roads but don't pay a cent towards the damn things. You'd better get interested in politics motherfucker, Because if i had my way you'd pay extra for dragging those damn carts on the road, the damn metal wheels rip up the pavement.
Fuck you pieces of Amish horseshit. You hide behind a "religion" So you can fuck people over and say it's okay because God said so. Fuck you. Get a car.
Nah I'm not complaining about people living their life. I'm complaining about you dicks LITERALLY leeching off the very people you mock and despise while using the shit in THEIR community. Youre hypocrites who refuse to see your own shortcomings

So you know! We have pretty and...not so pretty, just like every place else.
Looks aren't quite as important for us, but we do notice them. I've seen girls that I think are very pretty, but some of you may not think so.

I wouldn't assume they'd have the attitude of a jaded internet veteran or celebrity tired of dealing with nerds at comic-con.

Curious about this

>LITERALLY leeching off the people
Like their benches and roads?

All in all, if I had to guess I'd say you're the lazy one. I bet you spend at least 5 hours just scrolling Sup Forums looking for shit to complain about.

makes sense, although I would have thought there would be some interest - i.e. hypothetically if a local politician wanted to change some of those agreements you mention and let businesses start to encroach on your lands to build condos or whatever (for example).

I guess that type of thing doesn't happen often enough to care. Which is understandable, because most non-amish don't really care either as long as they maintain the status quo, so we're not so different after all.

Wtf I hate the Amish now

can you sleep at night knowing this monster will eat u if u act like a bad amish boy?

they didn't ask for the roads to be built there. I'm sure they'd be just as happy to use dirt roads, if they existed anymore.

We often have Amish at the local farmers market, and we go to support them frequently. I'd ask them questions out of interest, but I don't want to impede and it's not their job to educate me. I'm interested in that last part, however- how DOES somebody become Amish, if you don't mind me asking?

what the fuck is Rumshpringa?

I think you could still live a simple lifestyle if you wished, even if you don't believe in God. Obviously not as amish, but similar. I think you should do what makes you happiest, and more importantly, gives you contentment.

of course.

you must live in an area with a very small amish community. Around here they do pay taxes towards road repairs, and have to have lights on the buggies at night etc for our safety. To bitch about them like you're doing is terrible, they are some of the friendliest people around. They jump out and help out with nothing asked in return.

to the OP, keep doing life as you choose, enjoy Rumshpringa and when its over hopefully you like the choice, as someone who is very close to amish culture himself i sometimes wish i were.

>Rumshpringa
Comes from German, herumspringen, translates to "jump around"
OP this is your theme song youtube.com/watch?v=KZaz7OqyTHQ

I work for a fucking living in a damn factory. I pay out the ass in taxes. Income tax, road taxes for everything having to do with my car short of physical maintenance.
I do everything I'm supposed to as a contributing member of society
Then there's the Amish. Their buggies do more damage to the roads when the thin rubber strips on their wheels aren't replaced often. Which they neglect. They also don't pay taxes for using said roads.
Hell most of them don't pay taxes period yet they get ALL the benefits of doing so, and it's okay because religion.
So tell me who is the leech again?

Is incest really wincest?

I don't know what all of that means exactly, but I get that you don't believe me.
From the little I've seen of this site, I can tell people lie a lot here, so I don't blame you for not believing me. I don't believe most of what I've seen either.

did your wife get run over by a runaway amish buggy or something? Settle the fuck down.

>grammer

Show us your Amish dick

Convenient excuse.
I'll admit I've only seen the Amish communities in my area and around it. But the experience has been so terrible it's tainted my view of the Amish forever.
Imagine every time you see them in your town they're talking shit about you, in their language, clearly doing so as they're pointing and laughing at you while doing so.
Imagine if every interaction you have with them is them being rude as hell for NO reason other than you aren't Amish.
Imagine if you had to go out of your way to accommodate them and their religion while they rudely berate you for not following it and treat you like a lesser person for not being part of their inbred cult.
That's every Amish encounter you will have in northeast Ohio. No exceptions.

Some people believe that there are no Amish women, and that Amish just pop out of tilled soil. Fortunatly this is not true, the differences can easily be seen by comparing their beards.

You near I-81?

Holy shit I can't stop laughing

>Amish
>on Sup Forums making LotR references
i am pretty grill, u want sucky sucky

>Imagine every time you see them in your town they're talking shit about you, in their language, clearly doing so as they're pointing and laughing at you while doing so.
The paranoia is strong in this one.

You realize this is all in your mind, and it's turning you into a bad person.

It takes more than 3 days in the real world to find fucking Sup Forums.
That being said... how many pairs of underwear do you wear?

We almost never go outside our community when there is crime. I've never heard of anyone from our community going to the police.
Elders handle punishment, but there is very little required, and is handled privately.
If you do something severe enough, you are meidung. Sent away, and never allowed back.

We do not have phones. If we have an emergency that required outside help, we would send someone on horse to local people that we are familiar with to ask them to summon the right help for us. Again, I can't recall this ever happening, we are raised to be reliant upon ourselves.

Lancaster needs to form a militia and put down these religious cultists

No, It isn't. I've seen them fucking doing it. The cocky shits will do this to your face because they think you won't catch On, different language and all.
It's still fucking plain as day they are talking shit.
Dumbass.

then yes i'd agree its that sect. Here they are very much a part of the non-amish community just as much as they are. I have no idea who these people are but it doesn't matter, drive by and they will wave hi, they have nothing against stopping and talking, and always very polite and friendly when they do.

I'll give amish stores first pick when i'm going for products, they welcome outsiders, and lets be honest their shit is organic and fresh, and they don't charge out the wazoo for it either.

yes they do hell on roads, i'll give you that, but like i said here they are charged wheel tax and have registration on the buggies like any other car on the road, is it enough, probably not but its something.

We are actually very thankful that we aren't bothered by outside issues, and we try not to bother others. Including the nutty person on this thread that is just trying to make me mad by cussing and talking like an infant.
I can't recall ever hearing of us losing land or getting our way of life threatened.
Plus, Indiana tends to let people live how they want to live if you aren't bothering anyone else.

Then I really want to come see the Amish you're speaking of. Totally night and day difference if what you say is true.
All I know is, the only Amish I've ever seen have been complete asshats to anybody not Amish, purely because they are not Amish

I guess it's good it doesn't happen but considering how cut off you guys are from help I'm surprised there aren't more instances of an outsider coming in and fucking shit up knowing they can be long gone by the time you can summon any outside help.

Do you guys use modern medicine? How do you handle medical emergencies?

>I have no evidence. BUT I KNOW it's happening.

That's where you're wrong. Fucking a properly prepared trap is leagues ahead of any homosexual behaviour. The key differences of a trap are the obvious feminine traits of a larger hip to waist ratio, as well as a firm ass and developed female breasts. With regards to their masculine origins, most traps also possess a rather feminine penis, more similar in size and function to a woman's clitoris than to any male organ.
In that vein, fucking a trap is the most heterosexual activity you can partake in, as doing so shows complete confidance in your own masculinity which cannot be offput even by the possibility of your balls touching.

Go fuck yourself with a rusty piece of rebar you dumbass nigger.

will the recent US sanctions bill weaken Putin's position inside of Russia even slightly?

no. Stop trying to infect this guy with your faggotry. No matter how hard you twist it in your mind, if it has a dick it's a man and therefore homosexual activity.

You would have to become very familiar with our way of life. Form a relationship with some amish members. Even if it's just visiting on a regular basis.
Eventually it comes down to the Bishop having to accept you, that's the only way in. If the bishop of one are would not, you could try another area. If it's really what you want, I wish you the best luck, sincerely.

Do you have any nigger Amish ?

Traps are gay you dumb faggot

Look at a female then at a trap. Then back at a female, now back to the trap. Sadly, the female is not a trap because if she was, there is a zero percent chance of alimony or child support being paid if your relationship goes sour.

ever hear of a fucking condom?

and if you marry a trap you'll still have to pay alimony if you divorce.

Also to OP. Millersburg dude again. If i were to visit an amish family and ask if i could observe and spend a day on the farm with them, see what its really like, what would they say? Leave my lifestyle behind for one day, and 100% commit to the amish lifestyel.

Are you marrying and having children with traps? Very unlikely.

I mean how are you going to pay child support to someone who could not possibly have your kid?

Or was that your whole point?

Condoms are for weak willed genteelemen who lack the resolve to pull out, or to take responsibility for the spawn they create. As such this amish fuccboy may wish to procure a few so when helis dad fucks him soundly upon returning to his farm, he may avoid spreading the aids he inevitably caught by being amish.

I'm sorry but I have to go now. We are going to a water park. And, we will be stared at from behind sunglasses. But we don't care, the water park will be fun.
Thank you for talking to me, it's not something we get to do often, talking to outsiders, and you taking your time to talk, I thank you for it.

I'm sorry some of you don't like us, you seem pretty upset about your roads. Maybe don't pave them near our villages? Or use concrete.