In an epilogue...

>In an epilogue, the narrator explains that Turner's suicide bomb crippled the Pentagon and became a turning point in the Revolution. With the System's "principal military nerve center" destroyed, the Organization is able to begin destroying urban areas across the nation that were controlled by the enemy. As the Revolution's momentum grows, its mandate begins to extend to white populations and the nonwhite peril across the globe; we learn that white domination over the planet is ultimately achieved with nuclear bombs.
archive.adl.org/learn/ext_us/turner_diaries.html

Miniseries when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig
youtu.be/WkZ5e94QnWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make it an anime

That chapter where the FBI jew literally shoves a giant log up Turner's ass during the interrogation would be pretty hillarious as a kino

I love that there are autismal people that exist who take inspiration from the Turner Diaries not realizing it only works in the book because he gave his ideology plot armor.

Can you believe a physicist wrote this fan fic-tier novel

Nice refutation, do you have a blog I can subscribe to so I can read more of your enthralling musings?

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sup Forums!

It was written as shitposts to some magazine iirc. Hunter is a bit better

yeah. he wrote it as filler in between his more important stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig

>this is the extent of the Turner Diaries fanboy's arguing skills
How well did your little """revolution""" and """"""movement"""""" work out for Timothy McVeigh?

there hasn't been another Waco or Ruby Ridge has there?

Cliven Bundy must really love stretching his legs and enjoying his freedom. ;^)

he got away with it the first time. if they hadn't pulled that shit in Oregon.

He didn't even make it there before they arrested him, familia. Doesn't sound like a successful movement to me. Where's this rise of the white man worldwide that was prophecied in the book? :^)

That teacup grip...

more like the ball cup grip

wisscb

Have you been watching the news?

>he thinks Trump rallies are a revolution
You're as delusional as Bernie supporters.

Trump, Brexit, Putin....this is just the start

If you say so, Timmy. :^)

Not kidding Sup Forums when I say the US is heading for violence after November regardless of who wins. There's all sorts of dark talk like this everywhere. Blue and Red have never been so virulently filled with hatred for each other. You think either side is just going to lie down if their candidate doesn't win? Just sit back and take it? Shit is going to get real, just wait and see.

THREAD THEME:
youtu.be/WkZ5e94QnWk

>Blue and Red have never been so virulently filled with hatred for each other.

Let me tell you about a little something called The Civil War

Also, shit was way worse in the 60's. You think ISIS and BLM is crazy, you shoulda seen Vietnam and the Riots that catalyzed the great white flight of the early 70's