What are some kinos about regressive social policies?

What are some kinos about regressive social policies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lk3tVSJSkQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Caging feral niggers away from everyone else

How is this not a good thing?

>tfw i'm the down ass italian dude that can move across racial cliques effortlessly

feels good, best of both worlds

America is becoming great again lads

>Breitbart
I'm so glad GG boosted the popularity of a totally politics-free non-agenda pushing non-clickbait blog

>Italian
>White

w/ blue eyes i pass

Translation: I'm a wigger faggot from the burbs who tries to act "hood" around the 3 black people I know

Nope. I'm just not frightened by black people like you, you ineffectual dweeb. Being socially confident is a good way to be.

Enjoy when they turn on you and kill you.

One right wing shitrag compared to the dozens of "left" wing shitrags. I can't get worked up about it 2bh lad

I'm okay with this

race mixing is freedom.

Anything that increases the racial divide is great. One step closer to the race war happening.

>racist and sociopathic whites alienate blacks instead of accepting them

figures

>cal state reintroduces segregate housing to avoid microaggressions
>chicago university straight up bans safe spaces and trigger warnings

Why is california cuck central?

How can anyone not alienate blacks?

No matter what you do its racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=lk3tVSJSkQM

shut up you "down ass" down syndrome bitch

Because the only people that can afford to live there are the very same privileged people they preach against. And the minorities that support and live off them.

>one

fuck off retard

>it's okay when I do a bad thing because they do a bad thing too
Your first grade logic is why this country is going deeper and deeper into shit.

I love this if its true. Bring back segregation! Good job blacks & liberals, I knew they'll come around.

Please, it's University of Chicago or Uchicago or UC.
t. 3rd year at UChicago

Is there a decent semi-moderate website you would recommend?

The Intercept.

> Segregation

Niggers always segregate themselves anyways. NAACP, BET, the literal thousands of "blacks only" clubs that exist in America today.

So what's the problem here?

It's a publicly funded institution.

There is nothing wrong, its just comical that they are no advocating for things they were against. only conclusions to draw from this are
1.these people are regressive idiots
2.White man knows best and its just takes the rest of them 20+ years to realize it.

For once, I can genuinely say thanks to liberals. This race shit was on the way out, but then starting in 2008 race hate went on the increase again. If you just let it go, we would have never had the Right-wing resurgence that we're experiencing right now. Thanks, cucks.

No, it's just hilarious how assblasted liberals get when one website and one tv station doesn't suck SJW cock 24 hours a day

Nigger logic makes sense when you start to understand what blacks really want:

Niggers don't want "equality." That dream died with MLK decades ago.

> 2016
Niggers want role reversal. Period. The want whites to be the lowly ignorant niggers while they are the accomplished members of society.

"we wuz _________ " N shiet.....

>see customer that happens to be black walk into clothing store where I work
>hey how are you can I help you find anything
RACIST AS FUCK
>see customer that happens to be black come into clothing store where I work
>ignore them and don't offer assistance
>Excuse me can I get some muhfuckin help what my money ain't no good here let me see da manager y'all gone give me a discount or somethin

Lose lose. Niggers fuckjng suck

The federal government will probably have to remind them that's illegal.

>the evil white man is forcing us to comingle so he can kill us and steal our melanin

Hopefully not. This is some of the best news I've heard in a while, certainly since Brexit.

The colors in that picture might be innacurate.

>African-Amerexit

I wouldn't be surprised, but for me the picture is more about the lil' negro getting squashed.

Niggers destroyed the US, it's the country's fault for giving them rights.

>people who haven't actually been around black people and stick to their pol caricatures

sad sad polturds

Good. Ending segregation was a mistake, not even memeing.

>who haven't actually been around black people

Do me a favor and circle on this map where the most racist white people live

>race mixing is communism

fucking cringe

The new segregation isn't white people that want to keep blacks away from them

It's black people that want to keep whites away from them

It's probably true if you count east Africa.

Because white people should starve themselves because a bunch of blacks decide to live in a desert where nothing grows.

>This
I love the idea of some cuck in a fly over state saying I don't get black people

As long as blacks are kept away I don't care what the rationale is