AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Ha that administration is such a shitshow.

Cannot wait for him to resign.

So much winning!

Am is America great again?

Everyone said that if this didn't happen, Kelly was fucked and would just be continuing the same shit show. It shows a small spark of life but still have a long way to go.

I'm pretty unbiased twords Kelly at the moment. Kicking out the moch is a good start.
Also, and I'm not a trump supporter in anyway. I voted for the meditation party, whatever the fuck it's called

When Trump said that we would get tired of winning was he talking about bout his detractors?

NOOOOOOOOO NAWT TEH MOOCHES!

GODDAMMIT the Mooch was hilarious

I'ts because he couldn't suck his own dick with the same gusto as Bannon.

who cares? Presidents let people go all the time. Bush did, Obama did, but suddenly it's a big deal whenever Trump does anything. Libtards are so fucking dumb.

Doing stuff is one thing. Being retarded and making retarded decisions is another. This is the latter.

At least it got rid of Rince Prius, the fucking leaking piece of shit

Why is it a bad decision to let someone go who isn't working out with your administration? Isn't that the smart thing to do?

How many communications directors did Bush, Obama, etc hire and then fire within a two week period?

He only cares for real Problems

Did anyone ever provide evidence or reason to think that he leaked?

I, too, would enjoy seeing Mike Pence as leader of the free world.

that's a spicy meme

you're just as dumb as your president

This. I wish Trump would hurry up and resign so we could get Pence in there.

I would not put it past him hitting on ivanka

He can't be worse right?
Right?

Has anyone provided evidence of Russian collusion? Priebus wa head of the RNC and did not want Trump as the GOP candidate. Trust me, he leaked so much he wore depends.

Who is also your prez, providd you are a US citizen, or you a illegal wetback?

Trump eliminates everyone who ends up being more Alpha than him. It's time to start promoting Pence as the ultimate Alpha. Trump can't fire him, so it will make him implode.

OR, someone who doesn't live in the United States? The US isn't the only country in the world.

RIP The Mooch July 2017-July 2017

YOU CANT SKOOCH THE M-

oh.

"But.... but... I'm the mooch!"

So much yes!

Its the only country that matters. Get you're head out off you're ass pal.

>the free world
>america
Just curious. To what extent do you guys genuinely believe this?

>Right?
Far right.

Reddit was combatting an army of sock puppets that facebook and twitter and diqus were ignoring.

All the bots died down after the election was over and they were paid.

Then comes the French election and all the same bots re-emerged to start shitposting disinformation, this time, they all were suddenly French-speaking outraged French citizens.

So now the shit has died down. Whoever was paying the boiler room has run out of money or is under too close of scrutiny to continue.

Even /pol is calm where it was previously one of the big nurseries for starting lies along with other alt-right and hate-goup sites.

Godspeed, mootch.