Every time I feel bad I just think to myself ''at least I don't live in South America'' I know for sure I will never...

Every time I feel bad I just think to myself ''at least I don't live in South America'' I know for sure I will never get shot or stabbed in the middle of the street holy shit shitskins apply yourselves I mean seriously you make Russians look peaceful and you also just look dog shit to be quite honest your skin is the color of shit, you have nigger noses and there is not one spic country not worth nuking I mean at least we had our golden age in 17th century but what passes for golden age in SA? Not being assaulted by favela niggers for 20 minutes? I've seen a video from venezualean prison that looked like something straight out of Hostel the guy was forced by other inmates to eat his own fingers name one europen country where a thing like this happened.

Another fact I'm very glad about is that I'm not a gook I mean gooks at least sorta behave human but they look like aliens and they are manlets and honestly despite their reputation of being intelligent they often can't grasp sarcasm
>hurr it's the cultural difference xD

we call it ''being retarded'' over here

last but not least I fucking spit on the US another bunch of manlets but to top it off a lot of them have weird squeaky voices like seriously they sound like those dog toys and just like brazil they get shot on the fucking street no thanks.

Suck me off cunts.

wew lad who shit in your cereal?

You have a bad vacation trip in South America lad?

>slavs
>slaves

this comes from the bolivia of europe
lmao

Somebody needs to fuck more often

>make Russians look peaceful
>implying we aren't peaceful

This comes from niggertina lmao.

tl;dr tbqh

Why is it that like every fifth Pole is so angry and autistic? The rest of you seem so nice.

They're so fucking ugly we have a lot of them here

None of us are nice we are all cunts.

>I've seen a video from venezualean prison that looked like something straight out of Hostel the guy was forced by other inmates to eat his own fingers name one europen country where a thing like this happened.

>wew lad who shit in your cereal?

He spend some time on Bestgore

only a meme
while poland being a shithole that spews out horrible immigrants is a fact
stay mad plungernigger

south america is a shithole, and they move in masse to my country , my town is full of them .

fuck you Zapatero

>and they move in masse to my country
Are you serious man? Why? It can't possibly be for the jobs, because nobody in Spain has one.

spain is a shithole, and they move in masse to my country , my town is full of them .

fuck you Roca

>It can't possibly be for the jobs, because nobody in Spain has one.
i can see tons of prostitutes from there LITERALLY TONS

they get spanish nationality(you need to live 2 years in Spain) and jump to other countries like Germany, France or UK
pic related is Madrid , Gran Via

>not one spic country not worth nuking
ironically EU will be nuked way before any SA cunt.
Enjoy your radiation, faggot

Ah, okay. Well this makes sense then. Also fucking checked.

Checked.

>be superior Anglo
>carve a mighty empire all around the world
>enjoy the pleasure of a first world empire where the sun never sets, forging a legacy of greatness and respect

>be subhuman Iberian-Moor
>create the biggest shitholes that ever existed because your low IQ and lazy siestanigger morality kept you from exterminating the lesser beings instead of breeding with them
>enjoy the bitterness of ever being associated with third world subhumans, the very proof of your incompetence as a race

Iberians were a mistake.

bulgaria is the bolivia of europe though

This, Iberians are a joke, they are proud because they exterminate a bunch of cannibal mongoloid midgets that don't even knew stem kek

The only important thong they did in the history

>be Polish
>put Polish man on google