youtube.com/watch?v=c-sOnmsWivs
youtube.com/watch?v=BbtqLSM6068
youtube.com/watch?v=H7DnHmQ8tE4
youtube.com/watch?v=wyqZqq6ZVMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because its 2017

dat simian chin jut

Low quality bait。

What is the biological definition of species?

Source your claims please

I AM GOING TO EXPLAIN WHY SKIN COLOR DELATES INTELLIGENCE

This is the intelligence map of the indigenous bone our ancestors:

Http://i.imgur.com/YKz4Svz.jpg
Now see why skin color is the mark of those who have less intelligence:

Map of the heat:
Http://prntscr.com/g28caw

As they see in the central zones of the planet is where there is more heat. And it is where there is less intelligence. So even being mestizo, the color of skin is not only what is inherited but also the entire organism from inside including the brain. And their intelligence capacity. Luckily the color gives them away.

Let us see in the following map the current situation of the countries (take into account European immigration in the most intelligent countries):

Http://prntscr.com/g293ob
Http://prntscr.com/g28eeo
Http://prntscr.com/g28ftq
(Here I do not understand why Argentina is not red like Italy since we are descendants of Italians and Nordic ... bue, it must be for corruption but it has nothing to do with intelligence)
Map parecencia nordico blanco:

Http://prntscr.com/g28erf

----------

Http://prntscr.com/g28jn4

Http://prntscr.com/g28k8v

As you can see, everything is fulfilled, that there are different races, upper and lower (in the context of intelligence). And that is not a formation of the environment, a social construction and that is not only by the study.
Let's say in part, yes, but they will need several generations of generations training their brains for a race to evolve and increase their iq. So in this and the next generation we can say that things are like this.

And obvious there are stupid whites too. If he does not study, he is equal to everyone. But if he studies, he can become superior to the others, and even the North Asians. Do not be stupid denying it with the "racism" there is! To be racist! .. why? .. so that there is an order !. It is not good that those to say so inferior emigrate to the countries of the superiors, it has to be the reverse !!. But eliminate them. Because receiving immigrants from poor and stupid countries does not improve these countries. But only makes the good countries worse. The world should be as follows: no one can enter the countries of North Asians, because they are the most superior .. worse if they can enter the countries below, and so the Nordic also, no one except the countries North Asians can not enter into white Nordic countries, but they do in those of below. Etc ... and encourage them to reproduce more of the above having at least 10 children per family. So they migrate to countries below ... it is understood. And obvious to those below sterilize the stupidest.
Only in this way will the world improve! (Ha!) But look, if you do not blame that white people will multiply a lot! It's the same as with the poor countries. Look at the Nordic countries, now their geniuses want to go to other countries like USA (brain drain) , And these Nordic countries would be lost !, that is why they have to have many children, but it would be just as chaos the world.)

WATCH THIS VIDEO:
youtube.com/watch?v=dK1872oeqaQ

Map of violence and murders in the world:
Http://prntscr.com/g28u5d

Hunger map in the world:
Http://prntscr.com/g28ti4

Map according to literacy, literary, cults:
Http://prntscr.com/g28vq0

Map according to quality of life, infrastructure, education and free
prntscr.com/g28ypj

You go from different race to different species when you can no longer produce offspring together

The video is bullshit. No one says immigration is a way to deal with poverty. So why spend 10mins talking proving it doesn't. People immigrate because they want to.

>blacks think egyptians were black
topkek

The differences you observe is culture.
Given the same premisis from birth with food, school, environment etc - no differences can be seen.
Explain why or how there are black african professors at universities, or aboriginal professors, scientists etc in Australia...
You can't, you stupid cunts.

british tiny island, tiny gene pool

>Explain why or how there are black african professors at universities, or aboriginal professors, scientists etc in Australia...
You can't, you stupid cunts.

explain why when i google image search "australian aboriginal professor" all i see are white people. you can't.

fucking antifa!

Fuck off op

First hit when you know how to google you cunt:
ncis.anu.edu.au/people/dodson_nadc.php

I can't stop watching this. I'm hypnotized.

USA first world. Quality in everything.

12 black neighborhoods:
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nGYkEBDjX8

Brazil. Third World
The south where the whites are, is the most intelligent and prosperous cities. The north where the blacks are, is the most violent and less intelligent place.

No longer being able to argue, you reach for a gif of violance. Congrats retardo - you just lost!

OP iluminerty confirmed

>it's true?
Watches at 0 $?

Again retardo; do you think these kids had the same opportunities as white peeps from birth?
Do you think that this might have something to do with what you observe?

Stop living and siting 1950's beliefs and wake up to the real world loser. Stop blaming others for your own misery and do something about it yourself. I'm sure you as a white retarded cunt have all the opportunities in the world....

Math Olympics:

CHINA Gold Medals: 147.
USA Gold Medals: 119.
RUSSIA Gold medal: 92.
SOUTHKOREA Gold Medals: 70.
GERMANY Gold medals: 49.
UNITED KINGDOM Gold Medals: 46.
IRAN Gold Medals: 43.
JAPAN Gold Medals: 39.
UKRAINE Gold medals: 34.
CANADA Gold Medals: 32.
NORTHKOREA Gold Medals: 19.
AUSTRALIA Gold Medals: 18.
BELARUS Gold medals: 15.
ITALY Gold Medals: 15.
ARGENTINA Gold medals: 5.
PERU Gold Medals: 5.
MEXICO Gold Medals: 3.
SPAIN Gold Medals: 0
CHILE Gold Medals: 0

But USA, should not be there so high, should be at the height of the UK, it is only high thanks to the Asian immigrants:

Http://imo-official.org/country_hall.aspx?code=USA

This shows that the superior race is North Asiatica (the whitest) and then the Slavos. Are followed by other Europeans ..

How much do you get paid to do this?

Different species can't interbreed. Yet you are scared shitless of your white skin cancer variety going extinct over women preffering darker skins and stronger men.

idk about not the same species but I feel ya op niggers are below whites in every way

You love the bbc a lot, do not you? You love it! You long for

adjust those per-capita dimwit

yes they can lions and tigers have sterile offspring horses and donkey have mules like 90% of them sterile..they can interbreed but they don't produce fertile offspring

That there is one black professor out of a hundred.
Doesn't mean he's argument is wrong.
It proofs the opposite.

and they are crying about "reparations" for slavery. Guess who they would owe in reparations if they really pushed for that bullshit?

Fantastic argumentation! Congrats - you just lost again. "Thumbs up" ur ass

It is not percapita. It's a competition !. Also while others gain it, they give the opportunity to others to win it. It has nothing to do with quantity, but quality. And china has both ;)

chinamasterrace

Jesus was European white.
The fharaon was European white!

Again retardo - try to read and comprehend.
It's because of different premisis from birth - different culture, different opportunities in the society that you are born in to and growing up in. Not race, not genes, not the differences that you so dearly point out.
You surely need to educate yourself more before it all goes wrong for you. My suggestion would be history on how white power suppress other cultures and effects of it today, and then maybe some molecular biology to understand genetics a lot better.. so far, you have no clue.
Try to finish primary school before writing anything else here dumbass.

yeah suck it dumb niggers

She also has a hairy cunt you can fap to, she happens to be in some dirty hippy nude photos.

science is fake, the sun is cold and god is real,

WE WUZ KANGZ

:)

Yes but ofcourse.
That's why black man can behave so well in first wolrd country's all over the world.
They have the same opportunities.
and are not suppressed.

shouldn't you be ironing your fedora?

Think again retardo. They do not.

Third loss for your argumentation.
Three strikes and you're out! Sorry retardo - no hope for you.

intelligence follows a bell curve though - if you have more people you'll have more people at the top of the bell curve. So that alone isn't enough to argue the chinese are more intelligent.

What makes you think scientists have a definition for a "species"? By the best current standards, as long as black men keep ducking white women and vice versa, were the same species.

They were brownish, same color as Mesopotamians

i mean, your own post is literally telling us not to trust science. that's why

cause white people are so much better

It's not like the entire population participates. It's only the top few who compete, right? All their IQs are likely around the same level.

yes that's my point.
They do not behave, but have the same opportunities here and are not suppressed.
Yet they can't compete with white people. And don't tell me they are suppresed here in our white culture. becouse that's not true. or that they score so low becouse they don't have the same knowlege about our culture.

This explains a lot.

That African girl is beautiful. I'd like to see her and the redhead sharing my cock.

source doesnt work for me. any other sources to back up such a claim?

There is a very real campaign to sow distrust in our best thinkers for the gain of a slew of unsavory businesses. It has been going on for about a century. It has also been serving some of our foreign enemies for a good ten or so. You're looking at an example of it.

The jackal, along with many other animals, has been erroneously divided into multiple species even though they can interbreed. This was a mistake made by biologists off the past who lacked our modern understanding of genetics and the tools that go with it.
The correction to be made is that the two jackal species should be redefined as one. The conclusion to be made is that biology has advanced immensely since the jackal was officially named.

Calling different colors of human different species is biologically incorrect, and serves our foreign enemies to a small extent. Mistrusting our best thinkers serves corporate interests to a large extent. Don't fall for this propaganda.

Go to bed ivan

Go to bed ivan

>china
>quality

at least you got the numbers

The glorification and glamorizing the African the less successful race in the world in the entire history of life on Earth in a period of no more than a few hundres years the white men has put the negro in a pedestal, why? because fuck you that`s why.

A gift from America to the world

> "The united states cannot just say no to millions starving and fighting for their lives"

I want you to guess what kind of person said this to me, and tell me what you think he actually meant meant

that black chick is hot as fuck

ASIAN > SLAVES > EUROPEANS > LATINOS > INDIGENAS > ARABS > NEGROS > (the European whites acting like black)

and.. the jew race:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqXy5znNTbo

youtube.com/watch?v=22Es3pd5Xuc

youtube.com/watch?v=0DnEua_Sx2g

youtube.com/watch?v=9K_NAGtcDPI

youtube.com/watch?v=Sc_NFIw89lA

youtube.com/watch?v=UZ3to9PqMHs

youtube.com/watch?v=J41__Fwdkmo

youtube.com/watch?v=QZ7DJRExWDQ

youtube.com/watch?v=6DAGk5iyc6Y

youtube.com/watch?v=c-sOnmsWivs

youtube.com/watch?v=BbtqLSM6068

youtube.com/watch?v=H7DnHmQ8tE4

youtube.com/watch?v=wyqZqq6ZVMo

i just google image searched "australian aboriginal professor". so either you don't know what white people are or you're just dumb as fuck.

Explain a horse and a donkey making a mule.

Take your time. I am sure you can also argue why a higher IQ equals white privilege.

One mass shooting is supposed to explain away 13% of the population being responsible for 55% of homicides?

that black chick is hot as fuck

FBI.gov national crime statistics

Race deniers need to bite the curb

Ever heard of cherry picking, son?

is there a picture of that black girl without all the stupid words and that redhead.

No one in their RIGHT mind denies reality. It takes a leftist to do that.

If anything you look retarded here guy
Different user, why don't you bother backing up YOUR opinions with some research then faggot.

I doubt its usefulness in practical application in public policy. It's not some forbidden magical learning that will fix everything, it just adds a new dimension for people to make themselves more miserable.

You clearly don't read much, but feel free to pretend opinionated jackass.

>One
wew lad

pretty clever, but nobody cares.

also it wasn't very clever, just incase that went over your head.

Lol have fun never getting laid.

You can have a horse and a donkey fuck and still get offspring, are they the same species?

>taking cringe to NEW HEIGHTS!