I never understood why Fred Durst got so much hate, can someone explain it to me?

I never understood why Fred Durst got so much hate, can someone explain it to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z7rfX34DBRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most Nu Metal bands were made up of hacks that rode the wave to undeserved money and fame. People put up with his and other artists of that time douchebaggery because it was seen as cool and against "the system". Once it became apparent he was pretty much an angry talentless hack people turned on him.

He didn't he was cool as fuck in the year 2000. When I was young everyone got those red hats and wore them backwards. It was crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=z7rfX34DBRw

Hope that clears things up for you OP.

Garbage trash music. Clicked. Heard a growl. Then immediately X out of that shit for brains music.

Try something with a nice melody, not trash rock.

Because he did it all for the nookie and broke stuff. You can't come back from that.

>muh melody

absolute pleb

Just read the lyrics then.

BACK UP BACK UP

He always sounds like he's a prepubescent fighting back tears.

>Not being able of enjoying superior noisegrind anti-music
>I don't know a shit about extreme music so I'll call it trash-rock

Fucking shit-taste, begone normiefaggot

I remember watching him play some FPS game on twitch and he was listening to Limp Bizkit

The chat was chirping him for it but he didn't seem to care

Didn't they have a contest to join the band then stole all the original music that people trying out played through sneaky fine print in the paper work?

The guy is an arrogant prick.

shit music, shit person

how is this up for discussion? has the death of lord nu-male brought this many plebs?

>this are the type of autists that mock LP

/thread

he did it all for the nookie

Because he fucked Britney Spears and jealousy and all that

he did? he's my nigga then

She denied it but she's Britney Spears, the popstar who pretended to be conservative to get more money and attention while being a total whore offscreen

So you get your opinions from an even worse band?