MW3 or Battlefield 3?

MW3 or Battlefield 3?

Which is better? Why?

I'm divided since MW3 had the better campaign, but BF3 had better graphics.

>i play video games

kys

Whats wrong with video games? They are very fun and actually give you better reflexes.

MW3 teaches many important moral ideas. So I like it better.

bf3 by a mile in my opinion, had so much fun on that game

One complaint I have, is you don't really feel the bullet hit you opponent like you do in Modern Warfare.

I'm still playing MW3.

I personally prefer MW3, but that's just because it was a big part of my teenage years. Nostalgia glasses and all. I had a lot of fun on it. Mainly because of the knockback mod I made on 360 that I used to absolutely fling my friends out of the map. It gave a lot of good laughs.

mw3

I feel like the guns and the campaign weren't as good as MW2. Would you agree?

Sure. But I play these games for online multiplayer.

>Modern FPS
Literally the MOBAs of video games.

fucking BF3. my favorite game

Do you feel like they didn't put the same effort in to Battlefield 4 as they did into Battlefield 3?

But MOBAs are video games

Modern Battlefield 3

Battlefield was always better. I Wish they would just cut out that shitty story and sp campaign. No one needs this here.

MW was the best Part of cod though gut their Marketing did everything wrong in selling the Remake.

>I'm a shitposting neckbeard

neck yourself faggot

Battlefield for sure. It just felt like a military shooter done proper. Strictly talking multiplayer though since I have no idea what the story was about. The coop thing was a cool side mode.

sick dub dubs, nigga.

>mc_bain.jpg

MW3 was horrible. I gave up on CoD after that one and never bought another game. Such a disappointing franchise now. People who still play the new ones must not have played the previous games and watched them slowly deteriorate release after release.

Early CoDs sucked ass though.

BF3 because that clearly isn't MW2

Counter-Strike))))

Delete This.

I don't understand why they didn't make MW4, there were so many lose ends at the end of MW3, they could of made another one.