LEAK Dany dies on S07E05

LEAK Dany dies on S07E05

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3915320/SPOILER-ALERT-Entire-plot-Game-Thrones-season-7-leaked-online-story-insane.html
amp.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/
np.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/6q7mn1/frikidoctors_season_7_episode_7_review_and_qa/
youtube.com/watch?v=SOjIVd_7bsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good. Fuck that Mary Sue cumslut.

?????

bullshit, the fans would tear the show apart

Respawn mode is already triggered
Talking about dagger to the heart..., red bitch promising to come back...
In the final season an undead couple will beat the dead army.

who the fuck is even dany

I've never seen GoT. Is it any good? I read the first half of the first book, but I had to put it down due to the fact that Martin is a horrible, derivative, completely unoriginal writer.

People read the books or not? This shit is based on the books, right?

It's true. It's actually much MUCH cooler than it sounds though and not so bad.

Uncharted territory as of this season

whatchu mean

pic or didn't happen

You lie. Khaleesi makes it to Season 8 at least.

They passed the books. Use your brain mate

im hearing that she dies and becomes a dragon is this true??

the plot for the whole season 7 already leaked more than 6 months ago. the only major characters who die are viseryon, olenna, and the sandsnakes, and maybe euron

and littlefinger

It's about god damn fucking time. Her storyline was so boring since season 1 I often just skip it. Westeros plots are the only interesting ones.

This was fake info you retard

olenna, and sand snakes are already dead in current episodes, it is hinted that a dragon will die only makes sense for it to be one of the two less mentioned ones and yeah i can see euron dying, not by reek though kids a dissapointment at all turns.

hbo confirmed it was real, and its been accurate so far

viseryon becomes a white walker and littlefinger gets killed by arya

Oh shit that will make things interesting a white walker dragon, is there somewhere i can watch the leaked episodes?

the episodes didn't leak genius, the scripts did.

Alright calm the fuck down kid, fuck me didnt earn any good boy points today? something getting you down?

hope so never like her shit tier garbage chracter or acting

>Leak claimed that first episode would have Bran seeing giants marching in the Army of the Dead and reaching the wall, Arya killing the Freys, Dany reaching Westeros and Sam meeting Jorah while training at the citadel

>Leak claimed second episode would feature Euron attacking and killing/capturing the Greyjoys and Sand Snakes, Cersei allying with the Tarlys, Arya reuniting with Nymeria, Sam curing Jorah's greyscale, Grey Worm and Missandei fucking

>Leak claimed that the third episode would have Jon meeting Dany, Bran returning to Winterfell, Cersei poisoning Tyene, the Unsullied storming Casterly Rock and Jaime killing Olenna at Highgarden

HURR DURR THE LEAKS WERE FAKE RETARD

>it's true?
Watches at 0 $?

What should you fap to in the show? All decently looking woman are dead. The Tits-density has already hit rock bottom.

>HURR DURR
Vegemite eating friendless dork detected.

that was in the plot leak from around 6 months ago.
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3915320/SPOILER-ALERT-Entire-plot-Game-Thrones-season-7-leaked-online-story-insane.html

proof? source? you are a fag

>LEAK Dany dies on S07E05

Well looks who's hanging out with her...

Great job you have info on the current episodes. Now give us something that we don't know of future episodes

Probably why they were talking about "the knife to the heart".

THANK. FUCKING. GOD.

Now all the "stronk, induhpendant female cum guzzlers" can fuck off pretending to be the cunt.

>Side note: I would fuck the ever loving shit out of Emilia Clarke... before she got fat.

arya kills littlefinger.
white walkers kill beric dondarrion.
cersei gets pregnant and has a miscarriage.
daenerys attacks jaime lannisters army with dragons on his way back from sacking highgarden.

In the book I believe there is another Dragon Egg under Dragonstone. Everyone saw Bran's vision John Snow is really a Targaryen...Though the Book has Aegon son of Rhaegar Targaryen who is still alive and with a large army of sell-swords who landed on Westeros I think in the Stormlands...Been a bit since I read the last book.

People who only watch the show are like Potter fans who only watch the movies "you know nothing"

hooooly shit, the three episodes so far basically confirm this, huh?

The story doesn't make any fucking sense without Dany. Her death is the end of the story.

The show is a super fun watch, I would watch the first season, see if you like it if not just drop it.
Also this leak is prob just bait

i can see why it gets suppressed news coverage, it really spoils the whole season

but not in the correct order, huh? The three episodes are spread throughout the whole spoiler

wish there was an episode by episode spoiler

iirc, three episodes leaked some time back for an earlier season, no?

Trash info. Here is season 7 you good for nothing fuck
amp.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/

There is no info of Dragon eggs in dragonstone being in the books. But everything else u said is legit

Derivative and unoriginal where we reading the same book? I mean it's not good fantasy but I would say it's bad

NEW LEAK The Avengers appear on S07E06

> mfw I stopped watching this shitty show after the mountain killed the red viper.
Game of thrones? More like Game of Get Invested In Characters So That We Can Kill Them Off For Cheap Emotional Impact.
Seriously this show and the series it's based on are both Tropes of themselves at this point.

People still watch this crap?

I like how everything is linking to Reddit, because this place has gone downhill so fucking bad to actually generate anything of relevance or interest

If you want the actual leak here it isnp.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/6q7mn1/frikidoctors_season_7_episode_7_review_and_qa/

somebody sounds angry over Oberyns death

Nah one of her dragons dies then becomes ice dragon

Oberyn was a stupid fucking character, I'm glad the mountain killed that mother fucker

who the fuck is oberyn?

Arya's dumbass fencing instructor

Please be real.

This is fucking happening. God. I know everything now.

XDDDDDDDdD

she already said she wasn't going to be apart of season 8

sum1 green texxt this
i refuse to waste bandwidth on leddit

Wait what? We're expecting her to die.

>If you're expecting a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention

*blocks your path*

Yes. Watch this & decide for yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=SOjIVd_7bsw

Jon Snow is Aegon

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

k

Snow Jon gonna plow that dragon bitch

>implying that hasn't been known for at least 3 years now
where the fuck have you been?

>missing the part where jaimie kills cersei
jaimie is lightbringer

>jaime kills cersei
That's clearly saved for season 8. Basically cersei will betray jon/dany and lock herself in kings landing with wildfire, only then jaime will realise and then later kill her

Jaime kills Cersei when she goes full Mad Queen.

I always knew he was a Targeryon but never knew he was Aegon specifically. never EVER seen a theory put this notion across either.

who teh fuck else could he have been you fucking nitwit, he "stole" her when really they were in love and secretly wed to escape robert, aegons most trusted and the worlds best swordsmen were left to gaurd her, it's why ned stark broke his honor to claim he bedded a whore who then had jon snow (knowing the child would've surely died had robert been made aware of it being his promised brides son)
the real question is, who the fuck is tyrions father, or at least what happened to his mother.

>only then jaime will realise and then later kill her
which point arya kills jaime and then steals his face as the new king of westeros as everyone else is now dieds

passed the books last season

good point actually, just never really paid that much attention to the whole lyanna thing as much as I should've I guess. I mean who else is Jon gonna be if not Aegon.

PLEASE LET IT BE TRUE

>implying Melisandre doesn't raise her

pic related, it's Daenerys

I prefer the show to the books, personally. The show makes it come across as much goofier, but I always felt it was written in a tone more serious than the material made it seem. The wit of characters just seemed more arrogant than charming.

it makes sense to have both Jon and Daenerys who are undoubtably gonna become lovers at some point, both also become fire wights through death then resurrection via the Lord of Light (which has obviously already occured for Jon).

ITT
fagoooots
& their widduw medieval soap opera

what do you watch glee?
or some faggot teen dramas?

I watch Degrassi reruns, its not a faggot teen drama its classic Canadian television you uncultured cunt

green-chili.blogspot co uk/2017/06/got-season-7-episode-guide-updated-2017.html?m=1

Yo welcome u faggots

no it isn't
tfw you'll never go back in time to watch ytv and pretend life is gonna be alright
it's never alright though is it

PS don't go here if you don't want spoilers u fucking fags

what does everyone think about the theory of Bran being the many-faced god?

to give a little bit of background to this.

basically Bran, using his time-travelling / astral-projection abilities is able to manifest in different time periods at the same time, perhaps even with different manifestations of himself appearing at the same time e.g. young him, middle-aged him, old him. and on top of that, he is eventually able to shapeshift in astral form, like Bloodraven aka the three eyed raven (who could very possibly actually be Bran himself in a much older form) was able to shapeshift into an actual three eyed raven in Bran's dreams.

so using these abilities, Bran is able to manifest to different people at different times in different ways, appearing as though he is many separate beings when in reality the source is Bran himself therefore all those separate entities are simply manifestations of himself. a single identity essentially comprised of many different separate identities or concepts manifesting as individuals.

I mean also, essentially, he is already god-like. he has the capacity to be omnipresent and omniscient, being everywhere at the same time and knowing everything. he just hasn't fully tapped into these abilities yet due to the fact that they're still pretty new to him.

Emma is a fucking smokeshow in the later seasons. And fuck that nigger Wheelchair Jimmy

actual You here
films cunt
films
bc i am an artist_e_
not infantile tryhard watching a Falcon Crest revival with white-haired twats and a stumpy faggot in leather armor

drake started from the bottom yo such a hard life bruh no real hoodstar that wheelchair faggot had top kek
boring 2 hour attention grabber. get some dept in yo lief fgt

It's amazing how few people even realise the spoilers exist.
My coworkers practically think I'm Nostradamus because of how many of my "predictions" have come true.

bran is the night king top kek

The only interesting storyline is the North anyways so, everything else is just pure scheming and conniving sons of bitches. You will hate a character named Littlefinger, fuck that cunt.

the only depth you'll ever know is from measuring the poopie marks you leave on your dad's dragon dong

also possible

what about the whole lord of light / the other conflict being an internal conflict of Bran's?

as in he somehow fucked up a bunch of timelines due to him attempting to change things he wished never happened, and as a result, made things even worse. learned from his mistakes then sought to restore the balance that was apparent beforehand, and as a result, eventually came into conflict with himself because he was the root of all the problems to begin with? something along those lines anyway

still deeper than anything you would call your soul

Little Finger

my nigga

after reading the books I am much more critical of the show. The books have more characters and better plot lines and reasoning for things happening. On the show shit just happens.

He is tapping into the old gods which are basically just the consciousness of every other warg/green seer to have ever have lived. When they die, they upload into something, ideally a white weir which are immortal if undisturbed.

DELET THIS I AM TRIGGERED

oh nice.

could that be the many-faced god then? simply a collective consciousness of "dead" magical humans?