In 1592, Toyotomi Hideyoshi invaded Korea, intending to use it as a route to send his armies to conquer Ming China...

In 1592, Toyotomi Hideyoshi invaded Korea, intending to use it as a route to send his armies to conquer Ming China. His forces achieved early success against the Korean army, capturing Seoul. Attempting to reach Seoul as fast as possible, the Japanese forces bypassed Cholla province. The governor of Cholla, Yi Gwang, decided to lead his forces against the Japanese in a counterattack.[2]
Yongin was a Japanese communication fortress, near Suwon. It was held by the Daimyo Wakisaka Yasuharu. Yi Gwang led a force of 1900 men against it.

One group of the Korean army took up positions on a hill, while the other attacked the fortress itself. Wakisaka's forces counterattacked, and destroyed the Korean army
Many of the Korean officers were captured by the Japanese in the battle. Cholla remained outside Japanese control for the rest of the first Japanese invasion of Korea.

But more importantly, should i suck a steamy hot sopping wet log from andy sixx's asshole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OmNXCJt7K3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=VATvB53L9pw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inhale that frothy log.

that's log posting dude.

FUCK YOU COCK SUCKER. I HOPE DIE OF AIDS YOU FAGGOT MOTHER FUCKER

No, you shouldn't. Cuz' it's my log.

feeding the steam, causing more cream. all because you won't dream. grow up.

>cock sucker

logs only in this throat honey

Grow up you sick sick man.

Do I really need to expose your mental illness to this board again?

Mr Armchair psychologist. So nice of you to join us, you son of a bitch. Why don't you grow up and go back to Kindergarten?

yes please. if not wanting to clog your gullet on andy's sopping logs is mentally ill? they lied about JFK, what makes you think they don't lie about logs?

somebody needs to be a little more mature.

Daddy daddy force the meme!

Daddy daddy youre so funny!

Daddy daddy force the meme!

I'm not sick. I just can't grab anything with my loghands and it's getting to me

You know what... just... just grow the hell up.

Be professional.

this sick fuck lurks in every log thread trying to fucking slid it

piss off you fucking loglet. you have a lot of growing up to do

memes aren't simply forced, memes ARE SOPPING WET LOGS SLIDING DOWN YOUR MOTHERFUCKING THROAT

Daddy wants you to eat a log of Sixx

When will you realize that you need me? I'm just as important to these threads as you are. I'm the only one keeping these threads balanced, because no one else cares enough to reply.

You're immature, and need to go back to school to get your learnin done, young man.

not a personal log request, but I will doff my log to any user that writes something in shit (doesn't have to be human but from some organic life form) concerning this wretched meme and post it here. i willl do it but just about to have a spliff and log off for tonight. might write something out of horseshit tomorrow

Fuck off.

wow mature

at least you're not posting trap pics or this piss metalfag pics. they're disgusting

You see... I see myself as an entertainer, if you will. I'm not your average poster. You might say I've taken it as my personal mission to hunt down every shitty thread on Sup Forums and expose the logical phallusies in them. Your threads are among the top of my list.

It's not that I don't just like them, or do not appreciate what you're trying to do - I get it, I really do. However, your threads are a scourge, a blight on society. You can't just get away with posting them...

I'm here to hunt you down. And to shut you down.

Because you've got huge issues, and there's a lot of younger users who post on this site - young impressionable minds. And you can't be allowed to influence them with your sick depravity.

I'm here to help build a better Sup Forums. For a brighter tomorrow. Without you.

you can suck a log right out of my arse and fuck off while you're doing it!

Heh heh. I won't be doing that, because you're an idiot.

Nothing personal, kid.

Eire?

Eric???

how dare you assume my intelligence through a set of interconnected cables!?

I have to say, i can't deny you and i are yin and yang - we need each other or these threads cannot exist (because you keep bumping them haha retard).

It quite obvious your level of intelligence is quite low. I can tell from many years of analyzing people in a clinical setting. You see - I'm what you might call a professional...

I'm terribly sorry to be the one to tell you this, but you're not smart, my good man. You're quite simply, very stupid.

Yes

Hey dude, it's Mike.

Alright, guys. I've had enough of this “log of shit” meme. Im actually one of Andy’s roadies.

Memes aside hes a good guy, very respectful, got invited to his house on 2014 new years eve when he saw me drinking alone on the sidewalk, he just told me to "put on something nice". Needless to say i had a good time, even for a Sup Forumstard, best food i've ever had and that booze selection my god dont even remind me of that.

However he is very sensitive about his shits, for some reason his shits smell obnoxiously bad, literally twenty four seven (could be the touring diet). One of his friends made a joke about it...and now we have this meme. Last saturday i saw him at the mart, tried to make idle talk with mr Biersack, but he sounded very sad, told me he had to hurry up. Now obviously he knows about this stupid meme and pretty sure people irl made fun of him (more than usual). We arent close friends but he is actually a good person, but also old and fragile both physically and mentally.
Now i don’t want to (and can’t) stop logposting but think about it before making fun of him, would you like random people making fun of your sick grandma just because she gets shitter splats, taking it to a level where people scream things at her irl?

I didn't know dani filth had a pet monkey

S'up

manure*

so what if i was? why do care? a frog is dumber than you, so do you tell it off all day? . You can't be that clever, you're arguing over the internet in a thread concerning sucking succulent logs directly from andy sixx's asshole.

Andy Scissor-Logs?

sides unclogged

that image needs to be edited.

You're gonna find out plenty about your new god

tomorrow that gun will be a log and the eye make up smeared feces.

Autism overload

Hell bet you loved inhaling all that infected biomass. Steamier than steam

it's Jim Lahey here and i fucking hate these threads, but Randy's been real upset lately and these log threads are about the only things that have kept him going.

I must admit I had to pinch off a steaming loaf directly down his fucking throat a couple of times

How did you know? Or are you gonna do it?

FUCK YOU FAGGOT

well does an andy just shit down a throat? yes I'll shop it no worries my fellow log luster

I'm not actually gay, despite sucking my friends cock one night. drugs were involved, i wasn't myself. it's not gay if you suck a cock on drugs right? I mainly did it because he watched me bang his 18 stone wife. It seemed like a resolution to the matter, a bit like the way bonobo's present their ass to the alpha sixx to avoid conflict.

are you david loginborrough?

thinking it's one guy. here have a free guy youtube.com/watch?v=OmNXCJt7K3Q

Hi Jim, it's Mike here. I think I speak for all of us when I say we all sympathize with Randy's plight - Randy has always been an upstanding member of this community, and we all wish him a speedy recovery, and will continue to do anything we can in order to help restore him to his best self.

Regards,

-Mike

P.S. I've spoken to Eric about that little thing we'd talked about earlier, and he seems on board. We'll figure something out!

>16 posters

Fuck me this thread is absolutely CLOGGED

THE MEME IS CATCHING ON BOIS

youtube.com/watch?v=VATvB53L9pw
Not to mention the guy making these videos.

Yes, you seem to have acquired a following of paranoid schizophrenics, and homosexuals. Good work. You've really done well for yourself. Enjoy your permanent state of virginity.

I'm dying!

what does that even mean. i'm sure i'm not the first one to tell you to grow up?

just made this my ringtone, thanks

This thread is for big boys only. Pic related, something you'll never understand.

Wow. Real mature. Looks like somebody has some growing up to do.

What is Somalia.

dude, I don't want to be undude here but you forgot coprophiles, scatophiles, sixxologists, etc

Right. Thank you. No undudeliness about it. I appreciate your input, as always.

reported to the secret service

>sixxologist

has a good ring to it. upboated

>implying bitches legs don't spread on the mention of logs

I'm a bitch, and mine don't. Yes, that's right. Your Armchair Psychologist is a woman. Surprised?

logs or fuck off. whore

tits and timestamp or gtfo

Troll'd.

Is it just me or are log threads /comfy/ as fuck??

logs and timestamp, you mean

grow up

meme (noun):
> An element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.
a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc., that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users.

Enjoy your shitposting, you ignoramus.

I will if you will.

Fact is, you, my friend, need to return to preschool due to your lack of maturity.

logless shill gtfo

yall with that growing up shit. that's like 2 brothers telling each other to be their dads.

fact is once you ate a log of sixx you won't be that kid that needs to prove himself or put down someone else. praise the Holy log

Nobody is paying me. I'm doing this out of the good of my heart. I know you don't want to hear this, Eric. But I'm trying to help you.

I... I love you, Eric... I just want you back. How you used to be...

You don't even look me in the eyes when we make love anymore...

I just want my darling back.

Grow up.

Jokes on you I've never known anybody named Mike.
My name isn't eric either.

kek, look how mad this loglet is

staying mad isnt gonna make you grow up any faster, loglet

Eric, I know it's you, man. And I've already said I'm sorry for what happened at Marjorie's place. Now you're just being a dick, Eric.

Fuck off Mike.
Dubs logged throat clogged.

fap surrogate, Domino Presley

>loglet
pretty cool for a loghater. bet you have digestion problems

Eric, can't we just be civil about this? You're really willing to throw away six years, over this stupid meme???

Just come home. I'm sorry we fought about it, but you can come home now. I've calmed down.

I love you.

Let's just talk about this.