In dorm right now

>in dorm right now
>roommate is watching Psycheâ„¢
Alright Sup Forums, what am I supposed to do to get to know this guy? Is the show as garbage as it sounds? I've been listening to about 30 minutes of episode 1.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kpOn-ohm4KE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"One of the best shows in history. " - Bruton Gaster

This show is actually fantastic. It doesn't have the dramatic depth of The Sopranos, but the bromance and comedy levels are solid through the whole run of the show.

If you want to fuck with him, ask him to explain the concept of the show, and then tell him that it sounds like a virtual carbon copy of The Mentalist.

Pretty good show though Shawn can come off as edgy when he is making jokes about someone who just died.

You're not good enough to be his friend, just stay out of his way.

Show is great and comfy

Ask him to hit the jackal switch.

Fuck I'm glad I'm not OP's roommate

It's comfy as fuck and quite funny. It's also leaving Netflix. Bombard Netflix with complaints so I can continue my comfy time in the forseeable future.

What's goin' on in here?

what, because I went on a vietnamese paperfolding image board to ask for advice while I'm at a university. It's not like he's watching it on a laptop, we have 32'' in the room. I asked if he wanted to watch Breaking Bad, i thought he would be down.

>It's also leaving Netflix.
FUCKING NETFLIX REEEEEE

It's one of the only consistently watchable comedies on television with some episodes that actually manage to be hilarious. There's a number of amusing guest stars throughout the series and in the end it never takes itself too seriously aside from the occasional melodrama episode every season.

Psych was comfy as shit. It just takes a while to get into it.

Psych will always have my eternal respect because it did the Billy Zane/Arnold Vosloo joke.

>Psych
>garbage
never
youtube.com/watch?v=kpOn-ohm4KE

Alright guys, I have shifted my chair and have begun engaging, wish me luck. black character is gonna be based isn't he? that or Bobby's dad from Twin peaks

Gus is great, but the real star is Lassie.

I remember my local television had a channel which dedicated to have an all day marathon of psych one day a week.
That was my shit.
I'd watch it episode after episode all day long until night came and Leverage started.
Psych was funny and entertaining to watch.

who is lassie

You'll know him when you see him.