ITT: Bands everyone enjoys at least one song from them

ITT: Bands everyone enjoys at least one song from them

you first op

>Not me!

never had any reason to listen to them

You know it's true, don't give me those reddit excuses.

They play them on every single fucking radio station here at least once a day (CA fucking sucks). It's usually Give it Away, Under the Bridge or Californication

nah, Antohny is a huge cunt and their music sucks dick and is overplayed as fuck

I know someone's going to come on and say "everything they did was shit" but I honestly can't see how with such a wide breadth of genres, instrumentation and structures covered it could be possible for someone to find no enjoyment in any of their songs

I HEARD YOUS GUYS LIKE TO PAWRTY

Some people actually like good music user ;^)

Have you actually read Piero's writing on The Beatles? You probably haven't, instead just assuming it's bullshit because a non-mainstream opinion of your oh so precious 'Fab Four' couldn't POSSIBLY be worthy of merit. If you had any critical faculties rattling around in your empty skull at all you would have realised independently long ago that the Beatles really were nothing more than a glorified pop group with some '''''''''innovative''''''''''' wrapping on the later albums to make them seem interesting.

mystical quads never lie

digits confirm
/thread

Have you actually read the multiple critiques of your precious Piero's shit essay? You probably haven't, instead just assuming they're wrong.

Yeah, but even the dodgiest of pop groups have a few decent songs

See? Fucking drone. One day soon the music criticism community will have a mass epiphany regarding this insipid boy band and traditionalist ostriches like you will be left in the past clutching desperately to your copies of Please Please Me, but it won't matter how much you cry, because those of us that are able to truly appreciate the beauty that musicians can create will have moved on to greater things. Face it, you like the Beatles not because they made worthwhile art, but simply because of the name. "Oh, The Beatles, The Beatles!' You fawn over a quartet of talentless scousers because you've been brainwashed to love them the same way you no doubt love Coca-Cola and MacDonald's. This is supposed to be a music discussion board, and yet hear you are, blindly defending your Sacred Capitalistic Cows. You don't really care about music, you're too stupid to care about anything. Fuck The Beatles

I hate KISS

MJ and Queen are the only ones with at least one good track ITT.

I've simply never listened to the Beatles and wouldn't recognize any song of theirs (except Honey Pie because it was the intro to a tv show)

Speak for yourself, socal scum

nice b8, but I believe you can do better

Not a band, but I've never heard anyone dislike every single Johnny Cash song they've heard. I've also never heard anyone shit on Buddy Holly

i legit havent heard a single song from this band, only recognize the name

bay area scum to you BUDDY

You probably have but never knew you did, their shit is overplayed as hell.

Youtube the songs user talked about here:

agreed.

Go away, Theodor Adorno. Everyone knows you're a hack, even Hobsbawn.