What does Sup Forums think of Doug Benson?

What does Sup Forums think of Doug Benson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKix8xhB6Jw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>literal dude weed lmao comedian
>always on Chris Hardwick's shitshow
hate him

I don't really find him funny but I think it's admirable that he figured out how to make a living smoking weed.

I dont even know who that guy is

This. Dude's living the dream.

He himself isn't very funny and pretty obnoxious. He occasionally has actual good comedians on his show though to make it watchable.

> smells like a fucking pot dispensary in here

DUDE

DUDE

not funny.

he very nearly gives weed a bad name.

Insufferably cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=UKix8xhB6Jw

Norm on Doug

> hes like a misadvertisement for weed

I love him because he so perfectly encapsulates the banality of weed culture and he's an unfunny bore and his show and format sucks but it's so wonderful to see doug stanhope or joey diaz come in and just take over that's the real magic.

and I love Eric Andres show but he has the exact personality a jewish mutt would have

based norm

He's bad at smoking. He made a movie where he has to smoke weed every day for 30 days as if thats some crazy idea and millions of people aren't already doing that.

I smoked every day for 2 years in high school and I wasn't even the most hardcore stoner I knew.

It's like if they made "Super drunk me" and he drinks 2 scotch and sodas per day.

> his face turns into a weird mask

lel

I agree the movie he made and the weed thing is stupid, but to be fair he didn't just take a hit and a half of weed a day. He was smoking from dawn until dusk. Every waking moment for 30 days he was somehow ingesting marijuana.

But yeah his weed stuff sucks. The movie podcast is alright, but it used to be better like 5 years ago, and the food podcast he does is surprisingly good if you listen to it while eating lunch.

I use to really like him before the DUDE WEED LMAO thing became his only schtick.

His non-cannabis related material is pretty decent.

>telling jew jokes to two obvious likes and a black kike mut

>weed lel

american 'humour' at its worst

You have to know I photoshopped that, right?

That's seriously the only reason I made the thread.

Not funny.

One trick pony whose only bit is being a pothead.