Anybody here into physiognomy? What are the facial characteristics of a slut?

Anybody here into physiognomy? What are the facial characteristics of a slut?

covered in cum

The main characteristic you'll notice is that it'll be covered in some nigger's cum.

Hey OP keep it bumped and I'll write you up something to go by just gimme a lil

bump

Ok. Shakespeare mentioned something about a gap in the teeth and a large forehead

You mean ugly and no self esteem/worth? Easy to see in a face.

Physiognomy for Sup Forumstards, a lesson by yours truly.
-The main signs in physiognomy that show a sex drive or "facial characteristics of a slut" can be found mainly through the chin and eyes/eyebrows; in this it's mainly a defined chin and raised or drawn back eyebrows on the forehead, traditionally Chinese and other Asian cultures are more forward with their chin features in this regard and most western countries lean towards a combination of the two or mainly in the eyes and eyebrows. As far as goes this is mainly a French/African attribute in sexual attractiveness, all in all as a general tip for the characteristics you're looking for would be in the area I circled in the photo (with heavy importance on the side of the face where the chin is and where the eyebrows are)

Forgot the pic because I'm a simpleton

Got any pics of a prototypical slut (or just high sex drive) girl?

Any specific region? Kind of differs between the different races/areas but this photo shows the general basis pretty well

No specific region in mind

Is there such a ththing as physiognomy of the pussy?

These 3 photos show a really good example of the chin and eye/eyebrow positioning that indicate signs of sexuality; you should bascially be able to draw a line through their lips to connect to the biggest part in their face shape for the most part (of course this varies depending on region/face shape) and their eyebrows should peak around the top of the ear

what a mess

>physiognomy of the pussy
As far as this goes to my knowledge not really other then the labia size supposedly affecting well-being and sickness, smaller meaning worse, and clearly just the fact that if she looks like pic attached to your statement she most likely is

How about the face of someone with little to no sex drive? What would that look like?

Well, you can actually tell she's a slut because she's wearing a choker and looks like she has low-self esteem. Add some winged eye-liner and you have every high school/college slut out there

I actually prefer pussies like this over innies. I don't really understand it, but fuck do I love some nice fat lippage

Generally the face will seem shrunken or drawn back into itself with very subtle features actually sticking out, this is generally seen when people pout or get angry

Yeah, I love the plumpness

Feminine.