Its gotta be a rogue AI posting all this stupid shit and forcing this fucking meme. I know it. Think about it

Its gotta be a rogue AI posting all this stupid shit and forcing this fucking meme. I know it. Think about it.
>nobody knows who andy sixx is
>nobody likes him or his music if they actually know him
>dodges bans
>anyone who reports it gets banned
>has been supposedly publicly banned before and then regenerated shortly after
>posts this shit every day
>never broke character
>endless posts since october of last year
>every link on google is redirected to some private location in Singapore to include the knowyourmeme and wix site
>Andy has no knowledge that it even exists

Think about it. Why would any human want to post this stupid shit? What would they get from it? No normal person can do this consistently for as long as they did.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VATvB53L9pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think the threads are made to push other threads off the board.

I think it's just an autistic fat kiddo with mental problems.

something is up, i agree with this
but the amount of slide threads, large organizations have become aware of Sup Forums's influence because of the election

literally that was the one thing we probably shouldnt have fucked with if we wanted the power brokers to leave us alone

now they're trying to take control of an ocean of piss

I don't know I kinda like it.
If nothing else the persistence is admirable.

>implying a lazily coded spam bot is "admirable"

k. i guess we know you're easily impressed

fuck dude, thats an interesting theory.

has it really been since october last year?

i remember when this shit started i thought someone was just trying to force a dumb meme that no one gets, but it just kept going and going and soon i just started thinking... what kind of sad excuse for a human being has the will and the free time to do this??? this guy must be a level 50 NEET or an AI like you said. it just doesn't make sense... who would waste their time doing something SO unproductive and uncreative. it boggles my mind.

I think we should call it HAL Sixx Thousand

Hilarious and original thread!
Good idea making ANOTHER log thread. These totally don't get old really quickly or anything.

Sup Forums in general, but this board in particular, has been beyond saving for quite a while now. I just visit now and then to see how bad it is, and to see if people are ever waking up to it.

because it's a dank fucking meme fucking newfag... meme off if you dont like memes

Yeah, but there is definitely original memes every day. So I doubt its only a bot.
but yes im sure it is one source, definitely.

This is how every forced meme starts.
Most people don't care, and the idiots repost it.

I don't know about you guys, but now, as soon as I hear or see "LOG" word, I can not stop thinking about fucking shit. I think I want to kill this guy already.
Oh, by the way, guess what my GF gave me as a present - pic related. Now when I put this shirt on, I can not stop thinking about "log threads". FUCK YOU ANDY!!11

autism on

my sides

I once was an autist like you, unaware of the unknown but now I've become a muslog like my logfriends

Kill yourself. This is beyond reddit tier, this is iFunny tier. Please go back to iFunny.

wtf is this shit. I don't like Apple

End it.

Nobody thinks this is funny. Nobody.

bend over and eat a Log. resisting the steaminess will only make it worse.

p.s. you must be the same guy who has digestion problems

When /b conspiracy theory finally becomes real it's related to shit. Surprising

Thus is comming three days after Google claimed that their servers were hijacked and then used to test out new proxy protocols

newfag spotted

Can't be just an AI
There's people endorsing this shit meme too
youtube.com/watch?v=VATvB53L9pw

>Le funny YouTube memer man

Kill yourself reddit