Death Penalty for Cuckolds

Adultery should be illegal again.

The few remaining places where it still is are some US states, some countries from Asia and non-countries from Africa. The rest of the world either degenerated into allowing cheating around the 70s and the 80s (europe) or followed the trend a few years ago in the 00s (my country). As soon as leftists notice that, they'll ask for a world of cuckolds and the governments will deliver.

Why isn't it illegal anymore? Among the arguments, there are "not enough money for the law enforcement" which sounds like a huge bullshit and "discrimination against women", which is obvious pandering and implies an even bigger reason to make the law existent again: these whores don't respect the institution of marriage.

Cheaters should be penalized. They disrespect the foundations of society and make an assault on the country's well being and order. Want to have multiple partners? Fine, but don't marry. Marriage exists for legal rights, it's a contract and not just for some social status, and stepping on it creates problems, among them the sky-rocketting of divorces that cost the state more money than penalizing cheaters would.

Other urls found in this thread:

ypdcrime.com/penal.law/article255.htm#p255.17
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The cuckold is the guy who is being cucked though, this is like double cucking him

Cuckold is a man who ALLOWS his wife to cheat. He betrays his family by taking part in it and, as such, he should get a penalty too. But only in cases it's VISIBLE that he is cheating, otherwise lying whores will always claim their husbands were fine with it.

Why pay cop to sort it because you can't keep your wife happy

>because you can't keep your wife happy
Well, well, well... if it isn't the biggest cuck of Europe, a british? First country to be dominated by jews, homo manneirisms (watch a video of british men talking on mute and see how they look like gays), taken over by sand hobos with ease.
Not unexpected that you'd blame men for women's whoredom.

If I was a world leader it would be one of the first few laws I would make.

>6-1

Indeed it's a mistake to offend all of you because of your country or the betas living there. My own country has sex tourism as an inviting card, so I can't go like that.

I hope not many of you guys think like that. Here in Brazil a few people give the same crap of "you wasn't good enough to your woman" as if she isn't to blame, but they are usually women or the lowest of the lowest man, the stereotypical sjw kind.

No m8 it's an equal are world if she di d not keep me happy I would play away But shows how narrow minded you are to only see your self as a victim

Monogamy was invented so that everyone would have a stable marriage, family, and society. Otherwise only the top 40% of men would breed and the rest would drop out of society and not contribute

Fuck off mohammad

>Adultery should be illegal again.

In the state of New York, it is illegal.

agreed op

That makes my point Even more why should the state have to sort this shit out it just like the left having the sate sort there shit out its not the states problem you sort your shit out

It should be culturally illegal again then.

That's not the definition of cuckold though.

Here is the law.

S 255.17 Adultery.
A person is guilty of adultery when he engages in sexual intercourse
with another person at a time when he has a living spouse, or the other
person has a living spouse.
Adultery is a class B misdemeanor.

ypdcrime.com/penal.law/article255.htm#p255.17

I think cheating whores should get the dwath penalty

Yeah, is it pursued though in the court of law?

It should be and it should also be enforced on the cultural level.

So like pirating data isn't really enforced on the cultural level, but it is pursed in the court. Something like beating someone to death, except in nigger communities, is frowned upon by people on the cultural level and the court.

I'm cucking my gf with her best friend. I go over to study with her and his boyfriend and when he goes to take a shower i fuck her on the table and cum inside her. Am i a degenerate?

Her boyfriend
Fucking jew corrector

I imagine a high number of homosexuals will be in violation of this law if they get married because of the rampant promiscuity of their lifestyle. Now that they can legally married, adultery laws should be enforced onto them as well.

yeah, natural selection is so bad....

>he engages
>he has a living spouse

why is it only illegal for men to cheat?