bears edition

Any 6ft bears out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=abhFiDEMYug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm 6'2"

Yes.

6'1" here

Where's the submissive, shy bear bottoms?

What about us?

What about you? You need to get put in your place!

thats hot. What kind of bears are you guys?

Muscle chub?
Plain chub?
Plain muscles?

chub with muscles under that

Muscle chub is my type user. I would love to cuddle with you and rub your belly.

Only if you wouldn't mind that. I don't think all bears like that shit.

post booty

Viserys Targaryen is one damn good, and damn sexy bass player.

youtube.com/watch?v=abhFiDEMYug

i wouldnt mind that at all, however i am taken.
if i want people to barf then i'll post it

That's a shame. Seems a lot of bears on here who are 6ft+ are taken. Best wishes to you both and that lucky bastard bf of yours.

plenty solo ones out there too.
and thanks, i think we'll be just fine. unless im too chub for him. that wouldnt be good.

I feel like you need some discipline.

I wouldn't mind my bear having a gut with muscles as long as he doesn't go overboard with it.

Bears rock the gut good and I don't want health problems happening to them.

Thanks user but no thanks, it's cool you like that kind of kink, but I'm not into bear sluts or making myself a sex toy for that matter.

Though I wouldn't mind saying papa bear during sex.

I wouldn't know either, I'm a virgin. I just hope I don't turn out that way though I don't think I would once I get my first time.

exactly. i'm healthy, it just doesn't... look nice.

Oh don't worry about it. You like what you like, may as well go for it since your life would be more fulfilled.

If your mate likes it and you can manage it well. That's all that matters. Keep him happy with it. If he wants you to lose it and you too don't like it, then try to lose it.

i'm sure it looks nice if I saw it, especially if its hairy.

makes me unsure, but i think it will work out in the end, somehow.

I'll probably TRY that kink and see how it goes. But only with someone I'm interested in as we experiment it. I'm sure its fun to experiment a little bit, but again, I wouldn't know.

6 foot bear here with a thick cock. wish i had a fem boy to fuck all night

user, you better ask him right now if he likes it or not. It's only gonna make things worse on you adding more worry to your mind. It'll be another weight off your shoulders once you talked it out.

if not now, soon.

can't really just go "oh hey i'm more fat than you'd ever like haha ok glad we had this talk"
it's.. not that easy

Lmfaoooooooo this fucking thread

I'd do all sorts of naughty things to you

You shouldn't go in like that anyway.

Should just say something like "Do you like my gut?" or "Should I get a 6 pack?" or "Should I lose this belly?"

Something along those lines as long as it's not dramatic like you said.

You're putting yourself down if you say that to him and don't do that, It feels better to assert yourself a little too.

It helps you become a better person. Not saying you aren't.

Faggot

i dont think i can lose it though, that's the problem... and i know he doesnt like too much fat.

If you really want to lose it user, try eating a bit healthier and cut back on foods with lots of calories.

Try doing sit ups, jogging, or the saunas if you don't want to move around much.

Just exercise more altogether and make your diet a bit more healthy.

Gotta commit more.

i'm trying. ive been on sub 1500 for a while now. it's not going anywhere and it bothers me a lot.

Then try considering adding more fiber to your diet. Other than that, I had a friend with slow metabolism with same problem as you. I'm no expert on how to deal with that but google can help.

i could try i guess. but google is just "hurr durr eat less"

Yeah I know what you mean. You should probably go to /fit/ and ask there.

been there done that
time for me to go, have some things to take care of. was nice talking to you, have a nice day!

Sounds hot since I think being a bottom is my type of thing. Thought I wouldn't mind trying top.

I don't think you have the temperament to deal to top.

As much as I said I wouldn't make myself a sex toy/slut. I want to experience rimming a bear since I find rimming very hot. I get a insta boner thinking about it....fuck.

Is he gulping down his poop?

UwU

I like getting rimmed as a top...

OwO

no, just happily rimming him. I want to experience something similar like that gif or just have him flat out sit on my face and I go to town on it.

>94058 ▶
>File: Bear Blast.png (444 KB, 1200x927)
> (You)
Im the complete opposite

It looks like hes pumping logs out and the rabbitboi is gulping them down.
Rimming is icky.

I aint a scat fan either but rimming can be good since the back door can be cleaned properly. But not everyone is a fan of it and it's understandable.

I love face sitting. I haven't really had someone able to handle it full on.

As in you sitting on people?

I seriously wouldn't mind trying it.. As in being the one sat on.

Isn't the "safety word" being pinched so they can get air?

Yeah, as the one doing the sitting. I've sorta done it numerous time and it was fantastic -- I could do it for hours -- but the guy I was with was kind of weird about it and I couldn't go as far as I was wanting with it.

How big and tall are you? If I was being sat on by a bear I wouldn't mind doing it for a long time.

Fuck sit down and watch TV or something.

Just don't fart or shit on me.

boop

I'd never poop or anything like that. I'm 6'2"

Dang user. Are you taken?

How old are you?

I'm 26

Im 18, and dont give a shit about poop ;)