ITT: smoking/quitting smoking
Its actually not that hard.
>2 year smoker
>2 packs a day
>pall mall greens/silvers
>decide one day shits expensive
>cold turkey
>minimal urges
I heard quitting was hard but not so much for me. How about for you anons?

No wonder you quit. Pall Malls are trash

>Pall Mall
>smoking
Pick one. You have shit taste in smokes OP

smoked at least a pack a day for about 17 years

price was also a factor when they went from $2.50 a pack to $4 at the time...weaned myself down over a week and then just stopped, haven't smoked since

all it takes is a minimal amount of willpower

>Its actually not that hard
>2 year smoker

My smokes went for $8.2 Marlboro Crush greens and Pall mall greens about $7.50
>fuck that

No, it's not hard at all to quit smoking. It all depends on if you want to quit. Most people are very weak-minded and very weak-willed and can't be arsed to do something for themselves. Bottom line is that if you want to quit smoking you will do so without much difficulty.

if its something you enjoy, go for it
you only live once
and if money is an issue, stop being poor? doesnt seem like a problem with smoking but a problem with money

and since you have no control over the money you make, probably insecure because you havent gotten a raise in ye ars and your job is some shit tier burger flipping / help desk talking bitch of a job and the only way you can give the allusion that you control your life is by making arbitrary goals where you enact free will, which is the easiest laziest thing you could possibly do to pretend you arent insecure anymore

Yeah i don't think i really had much of an issue quitting either... They talk all that shit up to scare you into not smoking.

2 years is plenty of time to build a dependency. Hell even a couple weeks is what it takes. Nicotine is a hell of a drug.
Gonna go take a smoke now.

I quit after 15 years same way, all it takes is some fucking backbone

No it isnt, faggot.

Try smoking for twenty years and come back with "Its actually not that hard to quit smoking"

>lets start an argument on the internet

have phases where ill smoke 2-3 packs a month then stop for a couple months, mostly just when im on drinking binges or in the winter time when theres nothing to do. never found it hard to quit either, i don't get these people say they cant quit, then again ive never used cigarettes as a crutch for my problems, just the mere nic buzz ya get

>implying i started it

Uh scare ad's constantly tell you how you are hooked after the first cigarette... and lmao if you think 2 years isnt enough time to get addicted then what the fuck is all the drama about?!?!?

Go away nigger.

No drama, I called out OP for his shitty bait.

You have to be 18 to be here, dumb kid.

Lying pussy, 2 packs a day doesnt count up to 144 cigs not smoked in that time perioid, you never smoked 2 packs a day

10+ year smoker. No longer feel the nic buzz. Remember always getting it my second smoke of the day. Now it takes a pack.
>feelsbadman

>740688533
Same guy again
You smoked fkin Pall Mall aswell?
Absolute degenerate, those aren't smokes
Some pussy women shit there

I quit with no problems as well, I don't know, I think my body inherently hates nicotine, I usually did it just because I was bored or out drinking. Smoked for 5 years. I would feel like shit and get a headache if I had more than half a pack a day.

>144.6 cigarettes not smoked
>in 48 days
Surprised you needed an app to help you stop smoking 3 cigs a day.
Also only 1 day regained so far, doesn't seem like it would be worth it for someone actually addicted.

Op here. Yeah at my worst it was 2 packs a day then weaned myself to about three cigs. Then stopped after that.
The app is more for motivational purposes i guess. If i dont have something staring ar my face I tend to lose focus

You guys are all pussies, its like $20 bucks a pack in New Zealand.

Fuck man. Really? Even the cheapest?