Still your president

Still your president.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Methadone-clinic-in-Jerusalem-treating-hundreds-of-heroin-addicts-463702
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and what a terrible one at that

nah I don't live in a ass backwards country

he's the best president kike money can buy

We Jews did NOT vote for this assclown

Why is the left so shit at memeing? Honestly asking. Watching the left meme is like watching parents trying to speak gangsta to impress their kids.

Does any one have any theories on why conservatives are better at internet propaganda? Seems like it should be the opposite.

you may not have, but others sure did

>coming to a meme fight without memes
kysf

Russia is just better than us at it. Also way to busy getting laid

Less than 30 percent. Can you say the same of Christians?

The right wins meme wars. The left wins reality.

Except they didn't and now we are all paying for it. Sincerely, a moderate who had to vote for Clinton

fuck if I care about the ratios. It's all superstitious mumbo jumbo to me

lol no resistance is needed, this white house and congress can't get anything done!

Remember when he described the Wolf of Wall Street to boy scouts?

>Let's just ignore the problem
>That will save money immediately
>Forget about the long run, I'll be dead in under 20 years anyways haha
>Live fast, die young XD
>Ironic filename
When has Trump ever been against Gay Rights? It was Hillary that flipped on the issue. Is the left so buttblasted about Trump being not so bad, that they're honestly citing this as a reason to hate him? Oy vey, goyim. Well done. 2 whole shekles will come to you but only if you post "praise the 1%" in this thread within the next 15 minutes! :^)

Literally How To Catch a Predator.

the problem has nothing to do with the lack of a wall. You want illegal immigrants gone? Criminalize their employers, HEAVILY.

What's that letter after LGB? Fucking reading impaired shit-for-brains.

>TRUMP IS SUCH A BIGOT RACIST NAZI
>B-but he is also loved by the Jews
>R-remember, conservacucks? You hate the J-jews, r-right? :^) *sweaty hand clasping*

>When has Trump ever been against Gay Rights?
jesus christ

nobody is calling Trump anti-jew. He's definitely a bigoted racist, but he seems to really like kosher cock.

Bannon hates jews but he seems pretty marginalized in the WH these days

Yeah, the left wins eventually. But I still find it odd that corn farming republihicks can meme better than libs.

>Everything is a strawman, if you're too lazy to argue
Have three, for the angsty filename, snowflake. I even called you a snowflake so you can tell your edgy friends next time you visit your community college safespace. (You) (You) (You)

they had 8 years of practice under Obama, the left has only had 6 months of president Trump. Give it time.

see
take your strawmen and bugger off

Honestly though. "Lets bankrupt the country building a massive wall that wont solve our immigration problem because mexicans."

>Criminalize their employers
>I have no knowledge of the current laws in place
>Hurr I'm so mad because you didn't say anything about TRANS RIGHTS! REEEE
Stay mad, mentally ill faggot. Just because he wants to show support to the trans community doesn't mean he wants people to have identity issues. He's just aware that trans people go through a lot of shit (mostly from themselves) and he sympathizes. How does this make him the bad guy in any way?

>No one is calling him anti-Jew
>Let's just forget what "racist" and "bigot" mean and ignore the fact that lefty media has called him an "antisemite" for months on end huehuehue
>Oy vey, he sure does love Kike KOK, doesn't he? GOYIMMMM~ *loud slurping* :^P
>Even BANNON is gonna get the boot!
>Looks like your nazi dream is over, goyim! >:^)
You're trying so hard and I respect that.

note the emphasis I placed on HEAVILY. Employers get a slap on the wrist. If they faced heavy jail time and fines with aggressive enforcement, they wouldn't do it.

Trust me child, I come from a farming state. They all hire illegals and they do so knowingly because nobody comes to check on them.

I say again: scare the employers so we the tax payers don't waste our money on a stupid wall that will likely be built by Mexicans, complete with tunnels.

>honestly quoting yourself and giving me the ObamaLeaf Special
Nah. I'm aware how upset you are that Obama is out of office, that the economy is doing GREAT under Trump, and how he's achieved peace in the middle east through great deals. I'm also aware how pissy the left is getting with their lack of evidence for a Russian connection and "bigot" narrative.

See: TWO SCOOPS, Everyone is a NAZI, Everyone is a BIGOT, Everyone is a RUSSIAN SHILL, WELL DONE STEAK OY VEY, LITERAL MEDIA GENOCIDE
You can hate Trump all you want but calling you out for your retarded bullshit shouldn't be considered dickriding or strawmaning either. You're just wrong and too lazy to argue any points other than employing dismissive and WEAK LOW ENERGY buzzwords. Can't wait to see how well you're shitposting in the next 7 years.

lol you sure love your strawman. Prove me wrong

covfefe means "I will stand up" in arabic

>Just jail the employer! It's that simple!
>Firing all those legit employees because he hired that one fucking illegal faggot
EXCELLENT IDEA.
>I come from a Farming State
Lol South Commiefornia shits into fields and calls it farming, do they? Fuck that half, to be honest. Liberal infested wasteland prison-state where they have to place barbwire on the fucking road signs to keep the chimps from swinging off them.
>Everyone hires illegals! Trust me!
No but I'll tell you who does. Construction crews. Those are decent jobs, too. My father worked construction for a few years and so did I. Great pay for hard work. What really sucks is how many LEGAL citizens would love to work such a great job but CANT because of your illegal buddies. But alas, they're just victims of circumstance and have no agency. They can't possibly become legal citizens or .. go back home. That would be impossible! Everyone knows minorities are subhuman!

>Wall is stupid
Tell that to Mexico. They built one on their southern border. Tell that to Israel. They seem to love their wall and depend on it every day.

He is not being investigated. They are investigating everybody he knows without any factual basis. It is called fishing and is illegal.

And he sells them a bunch of outdated shit with a backdoor kill switch. Fucking brilliant

Samefagging isn't going to make you right or provide an actual argument. LE STRAWMEME is a weak troll at best. I think I've provided enough argument material for you to ponder or argue, if you get the guts.

Actually he is being investigated, and compared to what Kent Starr did to Clinton this is nothing. What's more his son DID meet with the Russians believing he was to exchange support for Russia in return for dirt on Hillary. He thought he was meeting with a Kremlin representative. Read the emails. That's a crime

FUUUUU

Almost all of Obama's dictatorial mandates have been repealed. Legislation is next year, when the regressive liberals lose most of their seats.

>When the strawman calls other people strawman
I chuckle every time. It's a literal "no u" thread.

*45th.

You're a fucking retard.

When conservatives did this shit, they were literally whos in whogivesafuckville USA. Not liberals with 20,000 followers and a blue checkmark located in NYC and the Bay Area.

the woman whom
the Obama administration brought in
the woman that attended anti trump rallies
that worked with the Democrats
that met with the Obama administration
that use key words used in the FISA warrant to began the illegal surveillance
that is picture setting next to the Obama administrations ambassador to Russia after the meeting

looks like a setup
smells like and setup
tastes like a setup

remember Bill Clinton said the show is 98% accurate

Don't forget to mention how he spent most of his first term retardedly trying to get that one single health care law passed that will most likely get repealed later. Liberals can laugh it off as something that will never happen but they forget he passed it on Christmas Eve midnight, just so there would hardly be less conservatives on the floor. It only takes one vote for it to all go down the shitter. Meanwhile Trump is effectively spreading his effort across the board, hitting several nails at once. Liberals are too shortsighted and rely solely on kneejerk reactions to notice his endgame. MUH RUSSIA being blatantly false and their main smokescreen is finally fading, after liberal media openly admitted it was "mostly false" despite being "pants on fire" and "5 Pinocchios". Sorry to sound retarded, explaining how full of shit the narrative was. I was attempting to speak in a way that even a liberal would understand.

nope, you read it right
44th is correct
you suggest trump is a nigger perhaps?

Yeah. There were far fewer outraged conservatives against Obama. I guess that dispells the "racist conservative" myth. Oh and that kinda makes modern leftists look batshit insane, by comparison. Considering how often Antifa is in the news, grandstanding and overshadowing the entire left. Honestly, the left needs to deny them as much as possible or they'll fall into nothingness. Some friendly advice, since it'd suck to watch the already cracked crew fall into a pile of shitself.

No. They allowed her in because she was involved in a court case. None of that matters though. What matters is what he thought he was doing. It's like going out to a meeting in order to obtain illegal drugs. The attempt itself is illegal.

Post more anti-trump memes

No it doesn't. I speak Arabic and just no.

Get ready for a BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL

Lol

>meeting a foreigner is illegal!
>but only for Republicans

What a stupid lie.

So you long nosed cucks voted for a murderous cunt? Yet another fuck up by the worlds most hated people.

Didn't a study come out showing that Trump's base voted for Obama 8 years ago?

1.6 out of 20? Nope. That's not enough.

With only 1.6 Billion?

We only making it a foot tall?

Yes. That's a good idea. Let's make it only high enough that the ones least capable of working can't get over it.

>Don't forget to mention how he spent most of his first term retardedly trying to get that one single health care law passed that will most likely get repealed later.
It passed, and so far, despite having 7 years to come up with a different plan, they have so far failed to make any sort of plan that has any significant popular support.
>It only takes one vote for it to all go down the shitter.
It takes at least 2 votes to get through Congress, and that's before reconciliation.
>Meanwhile Trump is effectively spreading his effort across the board, hitting several nails at once.
He's already said like 12 times that he's done trying to repeal it and he wants to just let it fail (which there is no evidence that it will happen without Trump actively trying to make the American healthcare system fail)
>MUH RUSSIA being blatantly false and their main smokescreen is finally fading
There is literally an ongoing criminal investigation, which Trump has made very clear is he extremely upset that he cannot just kill.

You don't need a study to know this. A bunch of the states that voted Obama voted Trump this time.

Under budget and ahead of time. That's what happens when you trade in a lazy nigger for a competent president.

No. Only when you believe that it's to do something illegal. He met with her under the pretended of obtaining information from a foreign government on his opponent. Information that was illegally obtained. Learn the law.

Pretext. Autocorrect sucks

The wall in Israel doesn't cover that great a distance, requires constant monitoring and armed enforcement. The number of people it has to stop is also lesser. Meanwhile the majority of illegals just overstayed their visas. Meaning they didn't illegally enter. The wall is a solution to a problem that doesn't exist

Didn't Hillary say marriage was a sacred bond between a man and a woman and illegals were minority super predators, during that same time?
Oh man, look at all that you wrote. You finally gonna argue? It'd be a real shame if I just called you a strawman and ignored your argument instead.

She's not president. This isn't about Hillary vs Trump. This is post election. This is now about Trump and Trump alone.

>Israel is small, so it's fine
>It requires more military force because it's actually under attack, so it's much more expensive to maintain
>So the wall in the US is pointless somehow *shrugs*
You're forgetting about the drugs that are constantly imported. That's a very serious problem. You're also claiming illegals aren't entering the border illegally today despite facts arguing otherwise. Just because you personally don't see any undocumented people sneaking in doesn't mean it's not happening. They're undocumented and sneaking in, so I don't think it'd be easy to notice them after they get in. Unless you're also racist and claiming every state should enact an Arizona-Level "show me your papers" law? I don't see how you can assume correctly if someone's illegal or not, following your own PC code.
>The problem doesn't exist
>I said it, so it must be true
K. Good point. I believe you. Boy, I sure was stupid for worrying about us getting jobs, with all these illegals stealing them haha. I guess we'll just wait until they pass a law to fire the whole company, so we can wait for the company to re-establish itself legally and financially, so we can get jobs, like normal people. Thanks for opening up my eyes, bud.

>This is about current year!
You were the one bringing up the past.

They'll just throw the drugs over the wall. The problem with maintaining surveillance over a wall that expands the length of the southern boarder is going to be constantly fixing where they just blow up, dig under and so on. Plus it has to go over water and water degrades modern concrete pretty fast. It's just this huge technical problem to stop the flow of drugs. Especially since it's prescription abuse that's really the issue and we have that other boarder to worry about. The majority of heroin starts out in Afghanistan. They would just wind up going through Canada to reach us instead. Where there is such demand there will be a supply. The problem isn't as easy to fix as building a fucking wall. Israel has a heroin problem.

>1
There is no problem that a wall will solve. A. More illegals are leaving the country than immigrating here. B. More than half that do come here illegally do so on a legal visa then never leave. AKA they take a fucking airplane.

>2 Trump just said Transgendered people cannot serve in the military in any capacity. Meaning alot of service members, some of whom are bonafide fucking marines, could lose not only their job but their health coverage and pensions. So fuck anyone who says he's a LGBT ally. As a side note, he also appointed Mike Pence as his VP. The governor of Indiana who sponsored a "religious freedom" bill that gave businesses carte blanche to discriminate against gay people. Replace gay with black or asian or white and see how fucked up that is.

Bringing up the past which is relevant to this current administration. Clinton never got that far. She's not the issue.

F is between V and E/R. Clearly the word is "coverage." As in "press coverage." The white house is just trolling. It's like when someone asks the meaning of "DTF." No matter what you never acknowledge the interpretation. Covfefe is the new DTF.

B-b-b-but my wall. m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Methadone-clinic-in-Jerusalem-treating-hundreds-of-heroin-addicts-463702

No. A wall won't stop drugs from entering your country.

where were these mystical killswitches when isis took control of iraqi military equipment

Kek.

Worst in US history. Past, present and future.

He's barely even a human.

Holy shit, son, your IQ isn't even registering "mammalian" right now.

To be fair, he's still better than Buchanan...so far.

He was never president. So it's impossible to know.

Wow, you're a fucking idiot

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

And THAT'S the end of you, you worthless nigger.

What evidence? No one claimed they aren't. It's just that the MAJORITY of illegals didn't enter that way, from what we know. If the others are going undetected then you'll have to prove it. It's an extraordinary claim. If true it means they are behaving. So good for them. Not a problem