I've turned 18 a few days ago... any advice about life? let's be serious here

I've turned 18 a few days ago... any advice about life? let's be serious here...

Don't die

I seriously couldn't think of anything else.

Prepare to have all of the responsibilities of an adult with zero of the respect.

Go to college while your young! I'm fucking 25 and just now getting there. Gonna be 30 when I'm done

Harley motorcycle will try to fuck you over with their financing and rates

If you see a hole in the wall in a public restroom, put your cock thru the hole

>im going to college to study chemical engineering
>i wanna travel

Prepare for people who will magically have no more money when you get some.

treat everyone with respect. regardless of how much of an ass they are.

be nice but not so nice you let people use you. know when to set the boundaries.

do not give so much of yourself to someone you lose sight of who you really are. know when to stop giving.

have as much fun as you can.

I started college at 17 and just turned 18 fairly recently. Just find out what you love and who you really want as friends.

DONT DIE

idk man. just enjoy life. even the ups and downs.

get ur pee pee sucked

do some drugs

have ur heart broken

find love

just do stuff man

fuck

But also prepare for living it up in whatever spare time you might have!
Partying is way more fun now, trust me.

Test drive a fuck load of cars been doing it all summer so far best car I've driven is a genesis g90

Couple grams of weed, Mario party on GameCube, and your best friends.

Do NOT go to college, unless you need the degree for a career you want to be in or it's a personal goal to achieve. College is now a joke. I will encourage you to take education seriously though, education is key to success. Understand that college is not the only path to success and has little to do with the real world. If you're an entrepreneur than get out there and start getting to work. Real world experience trumps class work every time.

READ... if you like business read every buiness book out there. If you like physics than read every physics book you can. Seek out others in those fields. If you don't like to read listen to the audio books.

Write goals daily, they repeat alot but they keep you moving forward and on track.

Get outside your comfort zone... this one is huge. Move away if you have to but get somewhere that forces you to get out, meet new people, and operate on a whole nother level.

Exercise daily... it's easier to get in the habit now and will only get harder later. Wether you think you need it or not, you will.

Go to bed early and wake up early. Get the things that you don't want to do done first thing in th A.M... Leaves you less time for excuses and more time for what you want.

Most of all take my advice, or don't. People will tell you a lot of things to do with your life. They will call you crazy for your dreams. DON'T LISTEN! Let them call you crazy. Let the haters fuel you and the doubters watch you from the side lines.

This is the best i got user. Take it or leave it

Learn to balance a budget immediately

Well op I wanna be a biologist so that's a college career path. Can't comment on shit like business administration

i wanna be a chemical engineer so I have to go to college as well

I'm considering that tbh, I might switch college path up but I feel I should take a chemistry course before I jump on this

Don't get married too young. I tried that shit at 20. Big mistake.

Dabble in the medical field you can usually get a gov job that can pay for school

should join the military and go to reserves to help pay for college?

This. Schools these days suck. They're for children.

>Get outside your comfort zone... this one is huge. Move away if you have to but get somewhere that forces you to get out, meet new people, and operate on a whole nother level.

Not OP but I wish I knew how to do this. I finished school and that left me with virtually no friends and almost zero contact with the outside world. I don't know how to get from the point of "spend 12 hours a day sitting in a dark room in front of a monitor" to "go out as a part of a group and meet new people".

This bro, drugs are cool do some before you die

Value friends. Fuck people you feel arent as involved in your relationship as yourself. If you are the only one that keeps the friendship going - stop.
When you find people you know are for real - value them and go above and beyond for them as long as you know they would too.
Those connections will last and you will profit immensely.
Get out and do.

Doesnt matter what we say, youre going to do what you want anyways
your just another dumb 18 year old just like we all were

Enjoy it. Try and be sociable. Don't get caught up in b cancer. Just let it go.

Are you white?

If no, pull your fucking pants up and learn to swim, nigger.

If yes, learn to do something that can't be done by a woman, Mexican, or robot. A trade.

When I was 23 i sold everything I had, including my truck, packed up and moved to Bulgaria (random as fuck I know) but it was crazy cheap and I only had about $11,000... was only able to stay for 6 months on my visa so took a bus to Thessaloniki, Greece (about a 4 hour trip) and stayed there for about 6 months. I worked odd jobs like making coffee and supplemented my income with the 11K I had saved... this got me out in the world, I then backpacked from Greece to London where I came back... nothing has ever been the same. Those friends I made are still my friends years later, I actually flew all the way to Austria 2 years ago to be in one of those friends wedding. When you are in an environment that is out of your comfort zone you adapt, you have to... my greatest advice is if you can... just go.

You will soon forget your dreams.
You will despise what you like now.
We all die alone.
Life's not that bad tho

And coming from someone who has done very well. Don't waste your time on drugs, I've done it, I get it. But when you have enough money to buy whatever you want, you start to want time more than anything. Ironically enough time is the only thing you can't buy. If you wanna live than create your own wealth, get out in the world, and don't waste your time in a dark room, or you'll end up living in your life in the dark.

let me guess, did all your friends start asking you for money once you got some?

where are places to go out and meet people?
a step by step guide will help

That's a sad view of life my friend, and a sad way to live.

You only forget your dreams if you listen to the naysayers who call you crazy, only because they could never dream achieving a dream like yours.

On the spies what you like now if you live your life in a way that you'll have regrets.

People may die alone, but as long as you don't do life alone you'll always be remember by those who care for you and those who you've impacted their lives.

Life is an amazing experience. But if you only live in the 5 feet around you, you will never know it.

No, had friends going for that plan and they still remain being in the military instead