I smoked some weed I got from a new dealer and I don't feel good at all the next day. Phlegm, coughing...

I smoked some weed I got from a new dealer and I don't feel good at all the next day. Phlegm, coughing, lungs hurt when I cough, etc. It's def from the weed. Maybe I smoked too too much?

How do I know the dude didn't put glass or soak them in laundry detergent to add weight? I will certainly rat him to the cops if he did put something in my weed.

Pic of my weed incoming in few mins.

would not recommend ratting he might kill your ass

Bump for the interest

This is my weed... Anything seem off about it? I mean I know I can't get a 100% accurate answer based on a photo... But need tips to know

did the weed look or smell weird or unusual?

Just looks like shitty weed

how much did he say it weighed?

Looks about fine on those pics, Sup Forumsro.

probably not dried and cured right.

Ratting a drug dealer
>Op:*Phone's police* I know a guy who sells drugs
>Police: How do you know he sells drugs
>Op: I bought some
>Get arrested

Well how much did you smoke? How did you smoke it?

Is this the same or any more than you usually smoke? Did you smoke the same way you usually do? (bong, joint, blunt)

>I will certainly rat him to the cops

/thread

looks pretty normal to me my dude

don't buy from him again and hope you don't die that's about all you can do

this is the shittiest weed I've ever seen

just looks like shit lol

It looks quite shitty imho senpai

Not as far as I can tell
3.5g but I already used some of it
Thanks dude
Possibly
I have my ways. Also buying weed dosnt get you arrested in NY. It's a 100 dollar fine. I'll risk 100 dollars to lock him up.
Thanks for the relief
About 0.5 grams... On rolling paper like I always do... My lungs just feel really beaten up

Not OP, Maybe the grinded product looks like shit but not the nug.

Nothing obviously wrong with it, one time a dude sold me a Q with this white moldy looking stuff all over it. Smoked it anyways, didnt notice anything. Maybe you just have shitty weed

dealer propably dunk this into something and it could be anything, better go to doctor

Weed could be grown wrong.
When the plants start flowering you need to stop feeding them, if you don't the bud will taste like shit and hurt your lungs.

you're not risking anything, you will absolutely get $100 fine and then it'll turn out that it wasnt even tampered with, you just got a bad batch, not worth the 100

You were holding it wrong

>will rat to cops

You're the gayest of fucking gay buddy. You are gonna end up either dead or raped. Stick to weed.

Would love to see what you would do if you got.a bad batch of blow. Lol

how did you smoke it? you could have just hurt your lungs from the heat. i do that if i take dabs that are too hot.

ratting to the cops is gonna give you a bad name b/c other dealers won't want your business. and the cops certainly aren't going to spend thousands to start an investigation on your dealer who is selling 8ths and 1/4s to people.

don't accept weed if there is only powder of it, it's like the easiest way to put stuff in it without you noticing it

anyway, empty your bag on a paper, remove delicately the weed so you can picture me the powder beneath

roll tighter joints, u just rolling to loose so ur joint burns too fast that's where u get the coughing & the soar lungs from...

fucking kids these days..

next time use a coke can for a pipe not a milk carton

Retard