Where are all the female mass shooters?

Don't they ever feel a need to do a Dylan/Cho/Lanza?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women aren't under the same social pressures that men are so they tend not to snap.

When they do commit mass murder, it's usually by poisoning or spreading disease.

Women are incompetent at everything including mass murder

I would very much like to own a pump-action shotgun, they seem like handy guns.

Women's social life functions differently than men's. They deal with stress in different ways and don't deal with people the same way that men do.

This.
There are countless cases of women poisoning food and spreading STD on purpose.

Very handy, one of the most practical firearms to own

Or by voting in Trudeau

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)

They can slowly break down and degrade society by talking by talking though, a mass murder here and there is far less dangerous.

Yeah but why don't the fat girl outcasts ever try to make a statement and go for the high score and or murder an entire sorority or something? Where's the can do entrepreneurial attitude America is known for?

Don't be silly, OP.

Women are the true cause of these violent rampages.

It is women who raise these sociopaths.

Women who reject them.

Women who teach them that only the strong and violent men get attention.

Women who cut boy's fathers out of their lives for a bigger child support payment.

They are simply victims of women's selfishness and irresponsibility.

I have a lever-shotgun but it's just not the same I think. I'm much more comfortable on a pump. Stupid fucking laws.

they happen but not as much. you just don't hear about them. like that girl Monday. don't remember her real name.

There are loads of them, they're just not very good at it lel and sometimes don't even get any kills.

>doesnt know about Lindsay "Dig Graves For The Wage Slaves" Kantha

Its still usually pretty easy for those girls to find emotional support from friends/family or cats/tumblr and much easier to find a relationship than it is for the guys

I've been watching that business with the adler shotguns, I'm just glad they didn't restrict them further

I think pump shotguns simplicity is one of their big benefits, I bet a lever action shotgun would be a pain in the ass if anything starts to go out on it

>The reporter asked Spencer why she carried out the shooting. She answered: "I don't like Mondays"

kek

People are probably much more willing to help a woman who is emotionally distressed, they're also probably more likely to ask for help.

And yes I'm glad the levers didn't get shitcanned too. The new lever-actions are definitely much simpler designs than the old ones but it's still a bit of a wonky design to begin with.

This.

Women don't commit crime like men do. Pretty much all murders, sexual crimes against minors, kidnappings and rapes are males.

Where are all the female [anything positive here] ever???

Where are all the female philosophers, world leaders, pioneers, and great thinkers?

There are very few, just like there are very few female mass shooters and the reason is the same. Women are neutral by nature whereas men are extreme. It has to do with the two sexes having different brains.

Women can get dick whenever they feel the urge, and there's always some entity ready to provide shelter and food for them.

Men's great life challenge is basically to get some decent pussy, and people do whatever they can to take things from them because they're disposable and easily replaced.

Preddy simple stuff senpai. Also explains the shorter life expectancy and higher suicide rate btw.

fpbp

>where are the female mass shooters

Fighting in Syria as their cowardly husbands/fathers/sons/uncles/brothers flee to Europe for gibs.

Mass shootings are the result of extreme sexual frustration. Elliott Rodger was pretty honest about it, which is unusual. Cho was stalking some chick at Virginia Tech and got in trouble. His first victim was a specific girl he knew apparently. Lanza is also believed to be a pedo.

Also, when they do snap they usually don't do any serious damage because they're weak as fuck and can't plan for shit.
Usually they just end up hurting themselves (which they also fail at).

Take a week off the Jewish media

>Pretty much all murders
>>implying women don't contribute to male suicide rates
>sexual crimes against minors
>>implying women don't sexually abuse children by exposing themselves openly as masturbaition fuel for NEET virgins
>kidnappings and rapes are males
>>implying women don't reverse rape through court even when consensual

females are more cunning that they are slowly killing men by use of feminism

I like this picture.

They are gutless, same reason they have a higher rate of suicide attempts but much much lower success rate

bandz

yup

Because if a woman has any kind of issues people are usually instantly eager to help them.

Men are left to rot and die. Often the reason why men have issues in the first place is because there is no one to help.

Not true at all some of the most prolific mass murderers were nurses who kill patients.
Very underreported because thsg didnt want to admit women are monsters too.

I believe two girls were gonna pull off a columbine like attack the other month. Forgot the names though

People talking about that for attention and "getting caught"/turning each other in/telling the wrong people probably happens every week in this country

women want to make a difference just as much as men, but they're the weaker sex so they chicken out

HA.

Or by simply existing.

Looks to me like a chink just needed some BWC (Big White Cock)

Because women have usually never fired a gun in their lives and are afraid of them

They already get enough sex.