Turkish occupied area ww3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_R5iPxk3sE
youtube.com/watch?v=pBmFGoZuBiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

T*rkroach

What's big, round, and hates Turkey?

The world

How many goats did you pay for that internet?

Only that?

You are subhumans, even in your ambitions

and Turkey support Azerbaijan for take back South Azerbaijan ( Iran )

Putin didn't have the balls to do anything when the roaches shot down their fucking warplane.
What makes you think he'll do more?

Now I'm not defending T*rks but I hate the Ruskies more.

No, its you: A fat white boi.

Turkey support Central Asia Turkic state for unite.

New United Central Asia Khaganate was established

South Italia Our brother, we have same anatolian blood. Etruks founded Italia. South Italia and Turks haplogroup with the same J2 Anatolian.

Brazilian, you are half black south American nigger. you have no claim. You are third class citizens.

That's because South Italy has greek genes and the Turkish people are in their large majority turkified greeks.

Revolt in China !

East Turkestan Separated from China.
Uyghur celebrates independence !

And you are half mongolian Central asian rapist, you have no claim. You are worse than kurds

We know. This is why Turkey still exists.

No its not from Greek. Learn Antropology. Uyghurs have j2 more than Turks. Uyghurs mixed with Greeks in China ? lol... j2 very old haplogroup, It took part in the a lot of nation. Turks have too.

I well come our turkish overlord once again.

We are not Mongol we are Glorious Turks, we didnt have slant-eyed and yellow skin. We are fully Caucosoid not nigger like you.

>Cant deal with kurds
>Yet dare to threaten real countries

youtube.com/watch?v=b_R5iPxk3sE

Oh. I forgot Russia. 30-40 million Turkic live in Russia. We have +10 autonomous republic in Russia. all will declare independence and Kazakh Tatars Yakutsk will occupy Moscow. The last Battle over Turkism in Russia's Heartland

Just be with your folks and join the paralympics.

12 Million Turkmen living in Syria and Iraq.
Turkmens united and setting up the Turkmen states.
then be connected to Turkey

>back
>claims mileniums old Persia belongs to artificially created glorified t*rks.

You wanna one more genocide too ? it's time to complete that our grandparents left.

Happy year 1915.

>Turkish occupied Crimea

The Black Sea fleet will make sure that never becomes a reality

>fleet
No its not occupied. Crimean Turk brothers connects to voluntarily Turkey.

good luck convincing the kazakh they should share resources with the uzbeks

You had one chance and you blew it away, roach. Now go back to kiss the floor, it's time to pray/

Does not problem sharing their resource for Our honorable Kazakhstan Turk brother. Uzbek Kazakh Turk one blood one ancestor. We dont unite as Kazakh Uyghur Uzbek we are unite under the Gokturk roof.

bu bir şaka mı?

Turks are just scum. Goat fucking scum.

this is what an empire looks like

German ""empire""

3. sınıf bir slav olduğun için ATILDIN!

why did you think like that ?
we ruled the world a lot of time. We will again.

Blue Turkic state They dominate the world.

NATO pact sorta prevents him from doing so, once obamas out of office Putin will strike.

>Turkey

You call it a empire for this ? ahahah

Because not all Turkic states are the same so how would you implement turan?

You're full of shit Islamist monkey. You look like arab and you forgot our ways.

Praise Tengri.

Science has created some pretty powerful anti-cockroach solutions.

Well memed Ahmed seriously go be a yellow brown nigger somewhere else

>Turks
>Turkic
yeah, nah you're Greek/Arab mudbabies at this point

>Being this butthurt

Your fucking Mankurt.you ugly Central Asian farmers cant exalt The way our supreme Tengri !
You are mongol real Turks dont look like idiot yellow mongol.

We are Turkey Turks soldiers of Tengri not you ugly mongol Gtfo.

Bu bir ASAL POLAT tiradıdır!

At least try to beat the kurds first.

Turks only want WW3 so they can "accidentally" genocide Kurds

>Corpses celebrating
Seems you've been watching too many '80s B horror movies mr roach.

who are these 2 guys?

You don't even celebrate Nowruz you turkroach. I hope kurdroaches blast your swarthy arab ass into pieces.

You are not Turkic, sandnigger. Stop dreaming. Wake up, your country is in flames.

While muslims are scum I think we can agree that turks are still the top from the barrel, middle eastern-wise at least.

I love how there is always one Kazakh-bro crashing roach parties with no survivors.

Good on ya m8.

This guy name Asal Polat Turkist party leader in Turkey.

dont flatter yourself its just 1 part of many in the chess match. technically its the more visible less meaningful part. its just a repeat of what happened in the 90s. a non event by all accounts

How does it feel to be hated by everybody, roaches? I would honestly feel terrible.

T-thanks my /sg/ bro. Someone has to remind everyone that turkroaches aren't Turkic.

Kendi atalarına küfreden ruslara götveren bir 3.sınıf Türkçü olduğun için ATILDIN!

Lol about what im an American I couldn't give two shits about what a turkroach does or says. But when they get uppity you have to remind them what they are.

>How does it feel to be hated by everybody, roaches? I would honestly feel terrible.

We fucked 72 nations mother. Of course They do not like us. But our strange enough for all.

Tengri is great and memes are his messengers

How's it feel to be one attack helicopter short of a legitimate military force

turkish nationalism is so fucking stupid, literally "WE WUZ MONGOLS AN SHIET SUM 1000 YEARS AGO SO WE FINNA RECLAIM DEM LANDS BROTHA PRAISE ALLUH"
also they simultaneously deny the armenian genocide while saying "h-happy 1915 hahah we killed defenseless civilians of your ethnicity so therefore we are right haha" every time an armenian argues with them
literal retards, 1453 worst year of my life

yes its easy to conquer fucking desert. try this u scum

You call that an empire, this is an empire*

>Although the Ottoman
empire does get points for lasting so long.

>nuking vietnam for no fucking reason
fuggg nam's alright

You are rus. Ist clearly you are not Kazakh.Kazakhs honorable and Knowing the ancestors The people.
They love Turkey and Turkey Turk. I live in Almaty. I know Kazakhs idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=pBmFGoZuBiA

Your time will come, roach. This time, your mongolism mind won't help you.

4th reich=best reich.
finally conquered britain too

Kes köle!Ulan anasını sığırlara siktiren adamlar burda bize laf ediyor.Siz itler gibi yerlere sıçarken biz toplarla surları dövüyorduk ki siz hala yerlere sıçıyorsunuz.
Boksuratlı pis bir 3.dünya ülkesi h*ndistanlı olduğun için ATILDIN!

>they love turkey and turkey turk
im dying, turkish retardation has some upsides

Cmon onur. You aren't funny.

Jul l dench memes

>Replies to Indian in roachish.
Why do you have to be so retarded?

occupied is not the same as annexed m8

Ask the Germans

wtf is this roach talking about?
United nation of kurd when?

sorry buddy. Pest control has some business in anatolia to take care.

its time for the removal

you cant have crim mummy says no

The logistics for the British Empire must have been a nightmare.

do you think i speak your fucking nigger language?
google translate tells me you are trying to say india is a shit hole because you have no arguments, to which i would agree. im not fucking indian mate, i just live here. indians, unlike turks however, can sometimes show intelligence beyond "TURKEY STRONK WE FUCK UR MOTHER ASSDSFSDSFFS"

Shut up Borat Turkish girls are superior to Kazakh girls who all look the same anyway and they speak Russia...Gross.

That map makes no sense you roach.

Lolllll, Go and learn your history if Turk without, Spanish conquistadores England would not have.
1587 Ottoman help England.

>turk immigrant shit lives in uk
>english is still preschool tier

>Paki defending his roach brother

As much as it'd be entertaining for all of this to happen I can never imagine a bunch of repressed homosexuals conquering all that land the Turkish army would be too busy buggering each other.

>tfw in our lifetime

more like

and Britain helped you against the Russians

>Crimean War

He would have fucked up his whole operation in Syria if he had done something.

is there a single other nationality on earth that is ballsy and stupid enough to claim this much land is rightfully theirs, even though all the people living there haven't shared anything in common for 800 years?

Don't you have a helicopter to be getting shot down in or something? Seriously quit shitting up the board

Did y'all know nazgul is a Turkish name? Guess what inspired him? You got it: Turkey.

Sue Tolkien for cultural appropiation. The white man can't create; only steal and destroy.

First we need invade syria and genocide k*rds

Haşa ve kella!Biz hamamböceği olmadığımız gibi insan da değiliz!Sen bunları sike sike çevireceksin!ingilizce sert bir değil Türkçe'yle yazmak daha zevkli!
h*ndistanı büyük harfle yazarak diğer milletler gibi yeresıçanların da götünü yalayan bir *rmeni dölü olduğun için ATILDIN!