twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>asian elevator edition
fixed!

this guy is a asshole

I suppose that counts.

But man that's gay.

Poo gas strikes again

wow, she took a lot of hits before going down, i'm impressed

Yes, but less hits followed by a k.o. so I'm awarding the win to broseph.
Bros 1 Hoes 0

Ask and ye shall receive.

the sudden realisation / understanding of how escalators work

gassss

Chinese, the rest of Asia isn't as fucking stupid. Including the middle east which is also in Asia.

Haha how fucking stupid are they?

im so baffled what the hell was he trying to do

they were really just desperate to get away from their wives, you can see the wife chasing after in both videos

WHY THE HELL ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE THAT DO THIS???

Because chinks are fucking stupid.

Oh my fucking sides

Afterall, there isn't a feminazism girl here hahaha

Chinese hates elevators!!

Words cannot describe what a fucking moron this guy is. The No Smoking signs aren't there for decoration

>tfw

whoops, posted the wrong one, to be fair that guy might be more stupid than the one in this

fucking piece of shit, glad he couldn't steal it the worthless no good bundle of human garbage.

must remember when I get caught on fire, first instinct will be to forget stop drop and roll

WHY U NOT OPEN, DOAR? I FIX YOU KARATE KICK GOOD

Actually looking at it now it doesn't even look like he caught on fire at all, only the woman did.

something something nerve gas

Please, someone take away all of china's elevators. for their sake.
also their escalators

People always act like morons when they panic, and again this person was dumb enough to light a cigarette at a gas pump, what makes you think they'd be smart enough to stop, drop, and roll

That cant be real.

a: they think its a magical door to a room thats always there

damn .. she almost got away from him

If you try to understand the motives behind dumb people doing stupid shit you're just wasting time

why's he looking at the other nigger like he put some
Thor's hammer type magic on that shit

ew, put that mangy mutt down. a nice looking family like that should have a nice aryan pet.

If you get this upset over a shitty sport please kill yourself.

every moment of my life i have lived to build the tension this man did

>.avi.EXE
fucking idiots

UMA DELICIA

Congrats noticing the extensions, you're so smart. I'm sure it's legit. Must have just been a normal guy recording his desktop, on a computer with nothing installed, about to fap.

my sides

certainly the vmware logo at post definitely means its not a lab

You might enjoy this then

perhaps his mood will elevate with time.....

fucking this
they die too easy , they are worst than fluffies

Props to the her, she prioritized the child.

I know right? But apparently he's an idiot for running that program.

Poor Kitty

Oh shit

any nerve gas webms?

>nerve gas meme again

Thats korean writing though

For me rekt means an unfortunate or bizarre situation that doesn't necessarily involving any injury whatsoever. Such as those who convert to islam just to marry their girlfriend/boyfriend from muslim country or background. People do weird shits because of love.

I bet you were expecting an applause but instead people lost interest halfway through or were confused and pretended it didn't exist

Bra and what other team? I cant see too bad quality.

You're in the wrong thread for this
>rekt lel lel kek lel lel, btfo lelelelelel rekt lel lel fagit lel lel never recover lel lel lel lel faggit lel lel lel lel lel

I'm not even mad.

Now, clean it up

I wasn't expecting anything, just sharing. I am Dutch...maybe my english sounded weird to you.

Germany in the Brazil World Cup finals

wow, what a piece of shit. of course it happened in the uk. dirty buggers.

What??????

Actually watched the end of the World Cup because I thought it was kind of hype and this match was just the gift that kept on giving.

Too soon, bro. Too soon

Jesus it's best to just let these people embarrass themselves publicly
avoid spoon feeding retards

Germany. Most of us brazilians got really upset by that, but I just dont car for sports anymore.

Not everyone watches football/soccer so I don't find it embarrasing.
And I'm spanish and don't like football anymore, lmao.

Elevator hate chinese!

holy moly

guy in the first one actually died lol

what the actual fuck is going on with that thing swinging in the camera, god damn i hate third worlders

ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/106994508.html

Well, to me stuff like this is rekt.

rip in peace

he falls on the kid and doesn't even bother getting up so the lady has to pick him up. what kinda shit is that?

suicide?

what's he doing after? looks like choking the kid maybe?

caralho. the walking dead?? LOL

>of course it happened in the uk.
Not in the UK, you have to have your hand on the pump in the UK to be able to pump petrol, it won't work otherwise.

Cannibals?

Oh my dear, where to start with a pathetic fuck, like you

This is not your ecochamber that tumblr is, this is where you are confronted with the purest that mankind is without its restraints, you are confronted with reality, these videos show fucking reality, if you are like me, you are desesitized to this kind of shit due to prior happenings, but your comment just shows that you are some priviledged weak cunt who never had something bad to experience and lives on in his isolated dream world where never something bad happens

most people here don't even fucking value their life due to how others treat them, tell me a reason how you shouldn't shrug off death, if life does not treat you well
cunt

Gotta love mexicans and their drugging of their victims to make them survive the most time as possible.
Seriously wtf