Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1wYNFfgrXTI
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally who?

Just some Unkle Adams ripoff

"Kill You" is god tier

he was actually a very skilled and iconic mc though

Why are all rappers burnt out by the time they reach 30? Is it because it's literally children's music?

>all
false

>le masked rapping man
Wrong.

are you literally retarded?

It's Chester Bennington you dufus. Have some respect

Ngl I'll be a little sad but the fags on social media will probably ruin Eminem for me forever

Enimen wrote songs filled with anger because his life was shitty.
Now he has nothing to complain about. He isn't angry now. The sick rage filled murderous lyrics were what people liked about him.

The other day my friends brother told me that Eminem and logic are mathematically proven to be the best rappers in history. Then again he also thought that Chris Hadfield wrote space oddessy

Yeah impress those rap haters with your extensive knowledge of MF Doom. That'll show 'em!

He even said in Rap God
>I scribble and doodle Enough rhymes to maybe to try and help get some people through tough times But I gotta keep a few punchlines just in case cause even you unsigned

Basically saying that he wanted to wrote music to help people like during recovert but peope said that shit was gay and underground rappers started shitting on him.

So you all basically paid for his therapy. Good job, team.

why do people always say this?literally all im saying is hes made good music after age 30, and hes objectively good. Anyone who tries to write of doom fans as pretentious right off the bat is either too young, hasn't listen to him, or is trying to hard to have the unpopular opinion

>Using the masked rapper of many names as an example of a rapper who made good music after 30
Nigga just use Kanye he's objectively better than any rapper

doesn't explain why he lost his sense of humor

youtube.com/watch?v=1wYNFfgrXTI

>Only got good once he hit 30

alright im not taking the bait anymore but you did have me a second ago
also pic made me chuckle

Kanye is an embarrassment to the genre

Best album of 2010

Im not afraind

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

>mathematically proven to be the best rappers in history
>mathematically
wew

It really is, Stan too.
Wrong, watch Kendricks next album.

Same

I mean, that's kind of what happened to Metallica. James Hetfield stopped being a pissed-off alcoholic.

Who the fuck is Logic?

How the fuck do you even try to argue against that.

He's not wrong. Don't even care if I'm supporting bait or not.
Kanye has made beyond better music past his 30's than DOOM. And you're a retard who can't understand.

But you're literally on the spectrum and somehow still can't understand DOOM

The best 3/4 white rapper.

>kanye past his 30's
>meaning only his music starting from graduation
i can only assume that you've either never listened to doom or have but tried really hard to hate it if you think kanye is a better mc and producer than doom

Who would have thought he really was the real slim shady please stand up after all.

An overrated fucking retard who puts out an okay set of 16 bars on every other album. I hate how popular he is because he sucks so much. If you ever hear him double time it's always the same recycled set of bars about a Beretta or a pistol that he changes up a little bit to fit the rhyme structure.

I liked a few of his singles before but the more I hear him the more I realize that he's total trash.

Dubs and eminem dies this week

He'll be mourned unlike meme man who decided to become the ultimate meme.

>Why are all rappers burnt out by the time they reach 30?

not to defend rappers but when someone burns out isn't important: only the quality of their art matters

Rimbaud was spent by the time he was 20 1/2 but that doesn't tarnish his star or change the fact that he was writing better poetry at 16 than most people could in a lifetime