How the FLYING fuck did this become critically acclaimed?

How the FLYING fuck did this become critically acclaimed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ctF7IkKNQ4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((500)))

My name is (((Autumn)))

Once you and Anita have a real life break up you'll understand that the movie had some merit.

Keep politics off Sup Forums

Interesting perspective on a modern relationship or something

The real question is what the fuck has Zooey Deschanel been in lately? She's been off my radar since 2010

New Girl

Shes in that show that only exists because people fap to her in it.

mfw I watched this movie, finding it on a list of feelgood movies cause I was pretty depressed that day

Thank god. Fuck spice pixy something cute random girls. On media AND real life.
Its ok when the girl is 12 I guess.

The term is "manic pixie dream girl" and she doesn't fit that description in the movie. Shes not a woman who wants to help him come out of his cynical/stoic shell. She seems barely interested in him and is basically rebound fucking him while his character is certain this is his true love. It's pretty much the antithesis of the MPDG situation and the ending has possibly bad connotations where he is going to take the same emotional roller coaster ride with a new woman because he hasn't really learned much or grown from this experience.

youtu.be/ctF7IkKNQ4U

Lel, why do so many people have the impression this is a positive movie? I have seen very few films with this wrong of a reputation.

Wait so does Sup Forums like this or not?

(500) Days of Summer (Vacation)

Damn...

>500 Days of Summer
>Looking for Alaska
>it's actually the name of a girl
YOU'RE NOT WITTY FUCK YOU

Ive never seen a movie handle unreliable perspective better than this one did

Looking for Alaska is John Green and is a horrible book. This movie was original and good.

A lot of things about this movie get on my nerves but what always pisses me off is the time frame.

500 days is like a year and 4 months, who the fuck gets that dedicated and bent out of shape over such a short relationship?

I unironically want to be her cuck boyfriend tbH

>500 days is like a year and 4 months, who the fuck gets that dedicated and bent out of shape over such a short relationship?

People that catch feels as you kids says.

Yea but come on a year is barely a fling, i once waited 4 months just to have sex with a girl i was dating.

Literally the greatest movie soundtrack ever

My parents were married after less than a year of dating and have been together for over 25 years. Do you think everyone has relationships and feels the same way you do?

It doesn't take that long for most people. You also have to take into account the disparity of emotions between the two. This was seen as a serious emotional investment to him but to her it was just a guy she was le having randum fun with. I have this hypothesis that in relationships like this people like the main character will start projecting a person onto the actual person they're dating rather than accept reality so the fantasy starts to feel more real than it actually is. So when they eventually get left the end of the relationship and the depth of their delusion hit that much harder. I'm not speaking from experience at all of course....

What's reaction gif (4)

You are just a faggot though user.

Pleb

JUST

Literally me.

On the left.

Bump

What an excellent scene. Why does Sup Forums hate this film?

Because it's a fucking romantic comedy

I unashamedly love this film.

The Wackness >>> 500 Days of Summer