I was thinking about suicide by cop. Ill just pretend to have a gun
advise please

Do it

what would be the easiest way thoug

Caught doing what

someone i shouldn't have met

not op
just something bad

And my lawyer said this wouldn't be possible to win. after i went over it with him i realized how bad i was screwed

how painful would it be if i was shot?
how could i make sure the cop hits me and kills me as fast as possible

Chances are he won't try to fatally wound you, it might be slow or not kill you at all honestly.

Can you leave the country?

Hanging yourself from a height of about 6 feet should kill you instantly

Fuck really. How could I make sure he would try and kill me

Just take out a personal loan or sell your soul to a shady money lender, buy a shot gun. It is the only way to be 100% sure.

suicide by cop is a stupid idea. being shot by handguns has a relatively high survival rate. chances are he tazes you, or shoots you once and you wake up later in hospital where they put you on suicide watch.

Put it this way: would you rather go to jail with a bullet in your chest or not?

I don't have that ability
No money and no drive to live if I did.
I'm 21 no skill set. Terrible charisma. I can't solve math to save my life

Are you sure. What if he hits me in the head or the heart. Or I try and keep coming at him or some shit

Find a bridge or tall building with easy roof access and jump

Someone should just come and kill me. I don't have a gun and don't have time to get one

What did you do in detail OP?

Tfw giving suicide advice on Sup Forums

No bridges and I don't know where I'd tie the wire extensions I have
Id love to say but it's a long story. But I'm afraid that I won't be able to kill myself. But I know I'll die in jail for what i did. And you'll see me in some low level news probably. I'm a male white

I'm in California so just wander through the news you'll see me eventually. If I don't kill myself tonight. It'll be in a week or so

surmise, gestalt

OP fucked some 14-16 year old high school sloot and got caught by her daddy.

Alphabay?

Try swallowing a large piece of clothing like a shirt or sock or something

> on Sup Forums
> white male

Easily identified indeed, we'll know it's you OP. Shame on you for diddling kiddos.

Walnut Creek is where this crime took place

As long as you didn't rape a kid, toughen up and try to deal for a min. Security prison. You'll be fine, watch vids on how not to get raped in prison assumin you have a derp attitude

Need more details on what you did. Suicide by cop never works.

Way I understand it, it's a liability for them to attempt to be nonlethal with the actual guns simply because they can be sued for it. As retarded as it sounds, I guess if you wind up permanently disabled or something you can still sue for damages. So they're told to basically shoot to kill when shit escalates to that level. Not that they're necessarily gonna successfully kill the subject obviously. And perhaps that's only what used to be taught or only in my certain area, or it could just be straight up bullshit someone made up, it does sound a bit ridiculous honestly but in one of those "can still be true" ways.

Here's what you do user.
>buy industrial grade quick drying glue
>find hooker
>slather dick in glue before sliding in hooker's poo poo chute
>blow your head off with handgun
>hooker now has dead man attached to her asshole

Oh user, just by being white women everywhere but the first world want to fuck you. Oh well you have options but in the end it's your choice

21 15

>make sure the drop is really far
>tie noose around neck
>superglue hands to sides of head
>rope decapitates you
>profit

Idk, there aren't very many fatal situations with cops where I live.

Oops

Kek

U did more than sleep with a 15 yr old

Better make it a three-piece suit, just to be sure.

The quads are with you. Get out of jail free.

Just tell us what you did.

Shut up n go to Mexico faggot

>OP starts thread saying he did something that would get him easily 15 years in prison
>keeps making excuses as to why he won't tell what happened not even a small summary
>this thread has been up for over 30 minutes and he still hasn't said anything

If anybody believes OP they're a fucking idiot he's just another idiot fishing for (You)s

inb4 he replies with more bullshit excuses

Find a cliff and jump off.

It's not fucking rocket science, dude.

I mean, don't do it, and all, but if you are going to, it really shouldn't be so hard to figure out how.

Or just go to jail. You'll be out in 7yrs sounds bad but you got caught so it's probably fitting. You'll find a decent job doing some blue collar work when you get out.

Hey it worked for an inmate here

>also keeps giving excuses as to why suicide method wouldn't work

You don't get raped in US prisons nowadays anymore. Unless you're going to Guantanamo or some South American shithole, or getting convicted of pedophilia, your culo will be safe.

Ye I know I was dumb. We didn't have sex though but we still saw each other

Do to his daughter whatever you did to the other kid.

Unless you're black he won't aim to kill

can we just appreciate these quads and trips real quick

Pretty sure OP is a pedo, soooo he'll be raped or shived 4sure

You can buy a 12 gauge shotgun at your local Walmart for $200. Then drive to a different Walmart and buy a few rounds. Kill yourself in the car.

21 15 that's the fucking hint you fools

Same can be said of 95% of other threads. You don't have to buy into the thread premise being true to have a conversation about it, unless you're just in maximum autism mode 24/7/365.

You didn't have sex? Then you have a shitty lawyer.

kek'd thx

I messed up b

You did, how dare you forget the forward slashes?