Church begins in 3 hours Sup Forums, what is the most redpilled, quiet, respectful church? Is it Catholic?

Church begins in 3 hours Sup Forums, what is the most redpilled, quiet, respectful church? Is it Catholic?

Any churches where people don't sing fucking songs? If I see one fucking idiot with an acoustic guitar I stand up and leave.

I go to church to get redpilled by the word of God, not to sing fucking songs and listen to some fool's personal opinions on politics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAkI6njXhgI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contemporary_Catholic_liturgical_music#Differing_views_surrounding_this_music
latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la-ol-pope-francis-latin-mass-20150311-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=m0N09hR_m9I
christianityinview.com/comparison.html
theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/27/vatican-pope-remarried-divorced-communion
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/pope-francis-marital-separation_n_7657512.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/10688421/Pope-says-Catholic-Church-should-not-dismiss-gay-marriage.html
m.huffpost.com/us/news/pope-francis-gay-marriage
catholicvote.org/news-alert-pope-francis-follows-jesus-on-abortion/
cbsnews.com/news/pope-francis-to-allow-all-priests-to-absolve-abortion-sin-for-jubilee-year/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Church is a scam by false prophets just read your bible and pray.

Dont expect to be blown away by the words of god.

Instead learn the family values and expectations others have in order to live a respectable and happy life.

Good advice

Was at Church 2 hours ago, I'm Catholic and it's pretty great

Joke's on you, /pol. I went yesterday.

Best Church is the Orthodox Church

Only music-related thing that you will hear is chanting , unless you Americunts have somehow achieved to ruin that also

>not liking singing
I don't think religion is for you.
>I go to church to get redpilled by the word of God
God isn't real, dumbass. And the Christian god id a real fuckhead who says to do retarded shit.

You may very well have to go to a black church to escape the vain bullshit that goes on in white protestant churches these days. Southern white churches are rife with this kind of blasphemy

>what is the most redpilled, quiet, respectful church?

Presbyterian, Baptist (not Southern), or Reformed Baptist.

youtube.com/watch?v=NAkI6njXhgI

>God isn't real, dumbass.

congrats on your opportunity to be the first atheist to offer a classically formulated logical proof. now do it.

>And the Christian god id a real fuckhead who says to do retarded shit.

gonna need some examples

Singing songs is an important indoctrination method, not participating means you aren't getting brainwashed.

>beautiful cathedrals
>quiet, respectful people
>tradition
>actually read the bible and reflect
>have mass every day

Sounds pretty redpilled honestly

Does Sup Forums have any problems with Roman Catholics before I start going every day?

speak now or forever hold your peace

My personal belief is that god isn't real in the traditional sense, but he is real in on a spiritual level. Believing in god can have a great impact on your life and I'm glad I'm not an atheist any more.

christianity is a cuckold religion for libtards. Real conservative alpha men believe in islam.

To learn the word of god you have to study. The church role is to integrate the comunity, you go there to be part of it.

the first three greentexts have nothing to do with Scripture or Salvation. the fourth is sort of a joke - did they finally start to encourage Bible reading by the laypeople, or do they still claim that only the priesthood is capable of understanding and explaining it? as for the fifth, can you show me "mass" in the Scripture? i'd be most interested in the part where a "priest" (in the New Testament) waves some wafer over his head, rings a bell (school's in, sucka!) and proclaims that it has become the actual "Body of Christ." because it sounds to me like a blasphemous ceremony, mocking the Sacrifice of Jesus, which was done "once and for all."

Jesus Christ is about sacrifice, redemption, love forgiveness and salvation

I forgive you for your nativity, for you know not what you do

Catholic mass has old songs that everyone sings together, never any of that bible rock.

I mean if everything comes from god, and Christ is part of god, isn't everything the body of Christ? No need for bells just eat some chips.

Catholics aren't Christians.
The pope is a cuck.
They do things that the Bible condemns, like church hosted gambling and praying to other people than God. They also have confession and do things to repent that the priest tells them to, even though it's meant to be private and all you have to do is ask for forgiveness and mean it, that's why Jesus died on the cross.
Also all the child rape they cover up.

Who gives a shit about this guy's opinion?

Oh my god, shut the fuck up

I live opposite a catholic church, all the young girls 15+ there are dressed for church like it is a disco, tight mini dresses, full make-up.

what happened? when did it become appropriate to slag it up at church?

its still gay. I stopped going to church because well over half the time is spent singing. what am i supposed to get out of that? im not learning anything, and the songs suck. god has been hearing that shit for millenia i bet he's tired of it too. and they never explained who the fuck hosanna is

Wow, I'm an atheist and even I think you should wear this. Back to plebbit, shoo.

>quiet, respectful church? Is it Catholic?
Catholic is becoming a cuck marxist fortress, not much spiritual about it anymore, it's political propaganda.
Don't get me started on the shit i have to listen to almost daily due to news agency reporting what local priests or the pope say.
Fuck catholicism.

lolwutpear.tiff

i have monastery near my home good place

You mean they have Saints, right?

Every time I've seen protestants who "interpret" the bible themselves, they usually misunderstand it and become cultists living in some compound somewhere.

Literally nothing wrong with a wise, educated minister, with years of biblical understanding, relaying the words for the common man.

Nothing wrong with the Papacy either, or worshipping god in a beautiful, clean cathedral either.

>cucktholic

lel

So which church is the most redpilled then?

Orthodox like some user said?

all religions are degenerate
>2016
>believing you need a middle man to connect to your creator

>Every time I've seen protestants who "interpret" the bible themselves, they usually misunderstand it and become cultists living in some compound somewhere.

is this the extent of your argumentative capabilities?

You guys sure have specific tastes when you hang out with your imaginary friends.

Where in the UK do you live?

Not too specific obviously

Yes, either Orthodoxy or sedevacantist Catholicism.

Herts.

Thousand times this, although this Pope has been pretty weird sometimes
>"if you talk shit expect to get it" da real dope pope
>slurpie slurpie your feet taste like suffering and hope, immigrant

>The head of the CATHOLIC Church inviting in MUSLIMS and kissing their feet
>The head of the CATHOLIC Church saying we need to be accepting and make MUSLIMS feel acceoted
>Nothing wrong with the papacy
Fuck off, cuck.

>Implying he is not right

Still better than worshipping the devil.

Here in the north of Ireland the dresscode is still decent, can't really relate desu

>Implying the heads of the Catholic Church DON'T worship the devil and aren't involved with the NWO
>Implying the new pope isn't a kike controlled puppet trying to turn catholics into cucked Islam loving fags.

Baptist masterrace.

>Catholic church
PopeKissingMuzzieFoot.jpg

The priest there is Irish, I'm surprised he puts up with it!
I would be saying like "Dress properly or don't even turn up."
Whether they like it or not,.

>Church begins in 3 hours Sup Forums, what is the most redpilled, quiet, respectful church? Is it Catholic?
>Any churches where people don't sing fucking songs? If I see one fucking idiot with an acoustic guitar I stand up and leave.

If you don't already know, Vatican II is what made Catholic masses like that. Some Catholic churches still celebrate Pre-Vatican-II Latin Masses. But, you know, those are in Latin, so you might have trouble getting "redpilled" if you're not just in it for the spiritual atmosphere like I am.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contemporary_Catholic_liturgical_music#Differing_views_surrounding_this_music
latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la-ol-pope-francis-latin-mass-20150311-story.html

Did somebody say Catholic?

youtube.com/watch?v=m0N09hR_m9I

+Hebrews 10 – one sacrifice, rejection of perpetual sacrifice (refutes mass)
+Exodus 20:4 (10 commandments) – no statues, nor bow to them
+Isaiah 8:19 – no prayers to the dead;
-When someone tells you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living?
+Romans 3:21-31, Romans 4 – Justification by grace through faith
+Galatians (all) – justification through faith apart from works
+1st Timothy 3 – married pastors/priests, refutes forced celibacy
+1st Timothy 4:1-5 – refutes dietary laws (no meat, lent) as well as celibacy
+Acts 10:25-26 – Peters tells Cornelius not to bow to him
-When Peter entered, Cornelius met him, and fell at his feet and worshiped him. But Peter raised him up, saying, “Stand up; I too am just a man.”
+Luke 11:27-28 – Jesus rebukes woman for revering Mary
-While Jesus was saying these things, one of the women in the crowd raised her voice and said to Him, “Blessed is the womb that bore You and the breasts at which You nursed.” But He said, “On the contrary, blessed are those who hear the word of God and observe it.”
+Luke 8:19-21 – “My mother and brothers are these who hear God's word and put it into practice.”
-Jesus had brothers
-Zero reverence for mother
+Matthew 12:46-50 – same as above
+John 2:1-4 – Mary asks for wine. “Woman, what have I to do with thee?”

>Orthodox

Just got done reading this.
christianityinview.com/comparison.html

Orthodox and Catholic are exactly the same, except that Catholics have a different power structure of Papal succession, and Orthodox churches pop up here and there.

They literally believe the exact same things.

Protestants on the other hand, nothing means anything to them, divorce is cool, abortion is cool, adultery is cool, what a degenerate sect.

Anybody who said Protestant ITT please kill thyself.

>send people to burn in fire for eternity because they didn't believe in 1 of the hundreds of religions

you have to admit only an evil sadist would do that

fire for eternity

>most redpilled, quiet, respectful church...where people don't sing fucking songs
That would be the Quakers.

Proddies are shit, they have garbage reading comprehension too as you can tell from

Guy knows how to work the Press.

He's not like Benedict. Benedict had the failings of being right and saying the painful truths, but that's not what the church needs out of its Pope right now. The Church needs a Pope that makes everyone focus on the good things the Church does, to highlight the thousands of charities it operates and the good teachings it has, instead of falling into the trap of arguing about non-issues.

Right now, the Francis isn't bothering to preach to the choir. The Church remains what it is, but it takes effort to use him to their best advantage, gathering positive reviews from the media and establish Catholicism as the sensible, compassionate, and endearing religion that abhors violence, loves charity, and wants what's best for everyone.

So, when the shit goes down and we all need to unite against the aliens, we'll all turn to the Catholics as our saviors.

>redpill
>church

Literally, choose one.

theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/27/vatican-pope-remarried-divorced-communion
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/pope-francis-marital-separation_n_7657512.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/10688421/Pope-says-Catholic-Church-should-not-dismiss-gay-marriage.html
m.huffpost.com/us/news/pope-francis-gay-marriage

catholicvote.org/news-alert-pope-francis-follows-jesus-on-abortion/
cbsnews.com/news/pope-francis-to-allow-all-priests-to-absolve-abortion-sin-for-jubilee-year/

This shit right fucking here.

My parents are always trying to get me to go to their fucking gay ass non denominational church where some guy talks about how his kids did something fuinny the other day and then plays guitar for an hour without saying a single thing about god.

Being a christian means having a personal relationship with god not going to church every week and playing their stupid little games

>god isn't real

>god is a fuckhead who says to do retarded shit

This is the most contradicting sentence I've ever read.

The Church was once the hotspot for making people aware of the Jew.

>They literally believe the exact same things.

In addition to the dogma of the Pope, the Roman Catholic heresy currently holds the heresies of the Dual Causation of the Holy Spirit, God as a Tripartite Energy (with Created Grace being a further heretical consequence), Purgatory and the Papal Treasury of Merits, Development of Dogma, the Divine Inspiration and Salvific Nature of all Religions (a heresy stemming from the 20th-century Freemasonic takeover of the Vatican), the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary, the Sacramentalogy of Opere Operato, etc., as well as the canonical violations of claiming jurisdiction for the Pope in all dioceses, adding to the Nicene-Constantinopolitan Creed, Rejection of Married Priests, Mutation or Mutilation of the Mysteries of Holy Baptism, Chrismation, Confession, and Lord’s Divine Liturgy and Eucharist (unleavened wafers, removal of the invocation of the Holy Spirit, etc.), and the papal decrees ordering or sanctioning the robbery, torture, murder, enslavement, and other forms of inhuman maltreatment of insubordinate or non-Roman Catholic persons.

you don't think fictional characters can be written to do retarded shit?

>tfw when greatgrandparent was orthodox
>tradition follows until my father, also orthodox
>mfw when I almost consider changing to catholicism when I was a child
>mfw I dodged the catholicuck bullet

Any traditional Latin mass.

I'm a sedevacantist Catholic. Meaning I don't follow Vatican II but I adhere to the following of the One True Church.

Are there many parishes in Brazil? I know there's a bit of a boom happening in Guatemala.

I dont know in your country, but here in Catholic churches there is always a guy with an acoustic guitar, but they only sing the songs of the liturgy, and is a small part

Fuck off proteshit

Then go to a different church. Duh. There are some amazing ones out there if you go look for them

Thats mostly political stuff

RC church services = Instant snoozefest

>Harry potter is not real

>Harry potter has a faggot haircut

How does that contradict?

The woods

>REDpill
>church

Sounds like you have a shit parish senpai

This meme needs to die, the Orthodox are more liberal than Catholics.