I just found out my girlfriend doesnt want me back, im depressed as fuck, b...

i just found out my girlfriend doesnt want me back, im depressed as fuck, b, call me a faggot and maybe ill go get really high to calm myself and hopefully not kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wigZsFypdyI1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come get high with me

Just kidding

>Just kidding
XDDDDDD

i would buddy. im broke

A lot more bitches out there, breh. Get one and forget the ho.

she was my everything. anything i could ever ask for

Im in the same boat as you. Cant believe how much can change in a week. Gunna blow my head off.

if its because you're a girl i dont fucking care. whatever i just want to die or get high

try two days. the world just gets worse in two days

Why not both OP

The worst part is all I want is to know why. Things can end, but when theres no reason or explanation it just makes you all emo and you cant focus on anything else.

last night my family caught me almost killing myself. it was painful

basically

Maybe I'm a trap bish, just kidding, I just like to get high with people... and if someone is asking to get high then let's get high

you mean you Ex girlfriend you fag

i would gladly

thanks for the reminder...

You'll get through this bruh. I had a bitch I really like play me. Shit sucked and made me into a jerk and lose trust in every other girl I got together with after her. but I like it cuz it works for me and I feel more confident and not care about rejection or being dumped

If you end it over a girl that's like the ultimate complement. so yeah

idek

This. Don't be a pussy

its just a topping on the shit thats been going on in my life

Has she ever sucked your balls before?

was close, shes not a super sexual person

Then just wait till you find someone who will before you kill yoself

i dont want to, i just want to die

bump

Smo before you do

i will.

Not much to offer but anonot but yt speech from a sr71 pilot that, if you take seriously, is very inspiring. Could be worse... could be better. It's all in your attitude...

youtu.be/wigZsFypdyI1

i guess.

I got the swish where do I meet you at?

where you located user

>killing yourself over a grill

Faggot

its a lot more than that.

LA

Wise words from a fellow user, the best way to get a women back is to forget about her. Show her you dont need her, go get pussy and posy on your social media. Show her its done and you will move on real fast. She will not and it will hurt her 100x more. Then she will crawl back and you get to have the power to choose if you want to take her back. Send her one long message saying it's okay, you will move on. Do not block her but do not text her after that either. Be the better man and gym, party and fuck yourself silly. You will feel much better and she will adore you for it.

yeah, unless you wanna drive halfway across the us youre sol

>Lift
>weights

>go get pussy and posy on your social media. S
thanks user, ill try
maybe

Yeah you're right. We got the best weed out here

Aaron?

Daisy? Omg I knew it was you!

lucky

nope, op doesnt start with a,
just no

get off Sup Forums richard

OP, move on by investing time in yourself and your friends, you're single now (I guess?), get out and enjoy the putrid world.

no

Yeah man, had a chance with a wonderful person who showed me who I had the potential to be but I blew it and now she inherited all my friends then turned them against me lol
Now I have basically nothing but my shitty narcissism to keep me company
Learn to make peace with that and be comfortable with the fact people only love one another out of spite, obligation, or convenience
And if it's any further consolation grow content with the fact that now you have an excuse to be a genuinely shitty human being