Okay need advice

okay need advice
met this cool chick. real babe. great body. heavily friendzoned from the start.
comes to me last night. says she is really into me. i reply autisically that i have always like u. things get serious. her body is better than i had imagined. get her pants off and finger her. she enjoys it a lot.
problem...pic not her ofc but very related. says she has only been with 2 other guys. she just seems loose and big down there. im pretty precious and dont want to get hurt by a slut.
if /b saw this, would uthink slut?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0fH586_V3Ek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

related as well

plz

requesting higher definition image

Puss all stretched out by that BBC you can't compete white boi

Don't be a fag. beat dat pussy up

That looks like horse pussy

Stop being such a beta fag. That's just how some pussy is man.

Time to start jelqing to get your girth up, OP. That's a woman right there.

The 2 probably have bigger dicks

>she just seems loose and big down there

this is usually a sign she's had gender reassignment surgery

Don't be a fag. beat dat pussy up

Looks like a horse

>1500414696769.jpg

If I saw that, I'd be busy fucking it. Just enjoy the smexy time without judging the girl. Your dick is probably not 10/10 either but she's still willing to ride it.

It sounds like you're crawling out of the friendzone into the getsfuckedoverandemotionallyscarred zone which is slightly worse. If you think she's not worth your feelings, don't give them to her. She's worthy of ur dick tho so give that to her allday.

OP You must understand that there is always a drawback. Ain't no bitch perfect. So she's got a meat pussy you gotta decide if that's a deal breaker or if you can come to accept the faults in others much like we must all accept the faults in ourselves. Or sling some coke and buy that bitch some pussy surgery.

Women have different-sized vaginas irrespective of their amount of sexual activity - which, honestly, who cares?

If you haven't learnt either of these two facts yet, you're probably a virgin, so stop whining and have great sex. Or, give me her phone number.

The vulva size is genetic you dumb fuck

im a virgin. so yeh,,,

>she just seems loose and big down there. im pretty precious and dont want to get hurt by a slut.

if shes really loose then she was banged out by huge cock

post her kik

Even if the level of sexual activity determined the looseness of the vagina (which it doesn't, you virgin retard), then sluttiness still wouldn't matter. She could have been with two other guys as she said, and fucked them every day for every year she was with them, and had far more sex than a girl who slept with a new guy every week.

Low-tier b8 at best

This.
But more likely she's had a kid, even if she doesn't currently have a kid. Tons of sex does not stretch a girl out permanently. Shitting a living human infant out through the vagina does.

Just man up and have sex. It's not that big of a deal once you get it out of the way.

roasties detected. vagina is only loose if it has taken huge cock. fuck off

never go full retard that simple. get some pussy if shes putting out. thats is dude. you know shes not trust worthy for the long term. just get it while its hot.

I've heard this shit before. Ultimately, yes, girls vagina's just naturally have different sizes. But if she was that easy, she's prob. fucked more guys than she lets on...
Been in this situation twice. Probably some chick with daddy issues just like in my cases.
Just enjoy the sex and don't take it too seriously. Don't get attached to her.

No it doesn't.

Surely u would know

babies are bigger

yeah, he would. he has a picture of it right there.

Tell her to bleach her asshole

Fat pussy is underrated.

Speaking from experience?

Looks like a horse asshole and pussy.

Me gusta

Dats a big ass hole nigga

Be yourself and bang her when you can. Prepare yourself to be hurt so that if/when it comes, it's far less of an impact. Don't knock her up tho, 18 years is bullshit.

Finally when I said be yourself, I mean it. If she doesn't stick around and like you as you are then she needs to fuck right off into space, and you need to be lookin elsewhere.

It does. I realize there's a lot of "lets make the world more comfortable for women" movements that say otherwise, but it really does. The vagina fucking tears when giving birth and needs stitches... and it's not the same. Honestly, shocked the F outta me seeing that.

In the words of a very honest comedian by the name of Frankie Boyle:
"Fucking a woman after she's had 3 vaginal births is like trying to fuck a dying man's handshake."
If you've got a few minutes of time... check this out as well:
youtube.com/watch?v=0fH586_V3Ek

Was her exes horses?

Smash and pass is your only option.

Truf

Maybe she uses a really huge dildo