Chastity, sissy, trap thread. go!

chastity, sissy, trap thread. go!

Cute clit

thanks, custom cage :)

how do they manage to put on such sexy clothes and not dying from the pain of the impossible boner exploding in that little cage?

in my experience, my erections get a lot weaker the longer im locked up for, so they probably don't have the strongest erections anymore.

no homo but locked dicks are hot

thanks, i love being a locked guy, and im not gay, but i think theyre hot to look at too!

do you know any good ways to make homemade cages, i'm really ashamed of wanting to order one

Oc

i saw a post on tumblr awhile ago that pretty much took a ball with a hole cut into attached to a home made ring that went around the balls and then attached to the ball, thats the best homemade one ive seen

same!

sorry no chastity (i wish), but anyone arriving from the last thread? :)

someone wanted more of my legs~

why no chastity? you can get a cage of amazon for like $40, or a cage off DHGate for even less.

Posted late on the other thread, my kik is trepboi69

These posts make me want to cage myself up.... should I?

YES!!

me first time as a sissy

Abuse me please ;)

I am still waiting for proof of pleasure!

Not him, but I do! They're beautiful. :o

why? sincerely curious.

proof of pleasure how?

i'll get one when i have the chance but i have othet things to spend money on atm :\

you can reccomend something to me though ^~^

Hottest one!

Tell me about it! It sounds like everyone has a lot of fun with them

By making your cock hard from playing with your toy!

Cuteee

By making your cock hard from playing with your toy!

well, obviously if you aren't into the submissive mindset it wouldnt do much for you, but the feeling of being very very horny and not being able to do anything about it incredibly arousing (keep in mind that a cage is much more of a suggestion than a literal block in your ability to pleasure yourself). But the feelings it gives you can be really stimulating. And then, once you do let yourself out the orgasms are usually better from the denial.

thx im new on this

thank you! :-* i'll post more legs while i get my butthole going for the other guy, heh c;

that wasnt me but i th-think i need some tips :c

sounds interesting. how long should one be in chastity before letting yourself out? And I'm not gay, is it still acceptable to do this to yourself?

Thank you sexy! :3

not sure how big you are soft, but the CB6000 or CB6000S if you're on the smaller side when soft, is a great starter cage because it comes with several different sized rings to go around your balls as well as different sized spacers so you can find the most comfortable fit. Then, once you get the ring size down and you're used to the cage, I'd recommend a Holy Trainer, probably the most comfortable cage on the market.

Show me that asshole, now.

I apologise, I confused your socks with Haileys. But you have cute legs too!

being caged is way too much fun

yes, i am straight. totally acceptable if you're straight, but it is quite a bit harder to find a dominant woman to hold your keys so you'll be doing mostly self locking for awhile.

As far as how long to lock up for, you probably won't be able to go a full day at first, but goes as long as you can and still be comfortable until your body gets used to the cage. It may be a couple hours, it may be longer. Once you are comfortable in your cage and can go a day or two, then usually going a week is the ideal lock up time for denial for beginners. And then just go up from there as you are comfortable.

Girls do it with their boyfriends all the time, you aren't gay user

agreed!!

8cm soft, i'll look around! thanks!

no, that is me, i meant the 'proof of pleasure how' wasnt me

who is this again? and are there full videos somewhere

my first trys pls comment if i should do more

pretty sure it is lolatrap

cute butt and hips tbh. We should cage you and make you a frustrated sissy

no idea.

widen hips

Girls cage their boyfriends sometimes, if you like it then you like it :)

thx guys that motivate me really much

I NEED this ass on my face.

Anyone got any good Tumblr links?

at 8cm, then you'd be a little shorter than the normal size CB6000 and you want the device to be full when you where it, so I'd get the CB6000S. That one is 6.5 cm, but including the gap between the ring and the tube it would be perfect for you at about 7.5 cm.

As for the Holy Trainer, I think the normal sized Holy Trainer would be best, because it is 6 cm long, plus the ring gap, so it would be snug, which is what you want. And you can get knock offs of both of those devices off Amazon for around $30-$50. Hope that helps. :)

Pic related, is me :D

Sayyuuuce

You should be on chaturbate very girly figure. Any pics of you bent over asshole exposed ready to get pounded?

Ok daddy

Care to give me something special before I go to sleep?

god these are annoying

yes u have skype? pics are to big to post here

someone's awfully frustrated :^)

thanks! have a good starting point

what did you have in mind? my butthole is already sore :v

Hi

natalie- mars
lolatrap
mainlyusedforwalking

These are good tumblrs.

which cage is that

tough to tell, but I think Id tear your panties off and mount that sissy ass

if someone wants more mail me [email protected]

do you want personal tumblrs or sissy caption conversion tumblrs? I have a sissy cd tumblr but I also lurk all kinds of faggy tumblrs

Post feet

Not the poster, but pretty sure it is a Bon4 in pink

I'm not sure I found it lurking tumblr

yeah, I'd bend that ass over

looking at man ass every time i go to Sup Forums is indeed frustrating, but not in the way you're probably trying to imply.

You dont have kik?

If you get one, please post them here so we can see how good you look with it on!

how about reproducing this pose? Bonus points for neckware.

sorry dont have kik

Are you sure? I was implying you're a faggot since you decided to come in and lurk the thread full of man ass and it seems to be the case